If i took the vaccine in october and have no adverse effects, am i safe?

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

Good for you. A positive attitude will go far ....

What you call anti vax craze is based on good science unlike your covid injections which is based on fraud. Wishing you well - keep away from 5g towers
I'm not pro vax lol, i just don't get the hysteria, you hear all about these cases where people have taken vaccines and suffer pretty bad effects, and yet when you yourself take it, nothing happens, ofc I'm gonna be a bit doubtful, doesn't make me right, but still

P

Peatness

I'm not pro vax lol, i just don't get the hysteria, you hear all about these cases where people have taken vaccines and suffer pretty bad effects, and yet when you yourself take it, nothing happens, ofc I'm gonna be a bit doubtful, doesn't make me right, but still
I got a tetanus vaccine 3 years ago and nothing happened - so I thought. I didn't connect the strange allergic reactions and gut issues that followed shortly after. Then I started having numbness in my fingers and the site of the injection has lost pigmentation but only slightly but I can see it. These are all vague symptoms and I cannot prove were caused by the vaccine. The fact that 4 months later I started having cardiac issues is probably just coincidence. As someone who has had lots of medical interventions I cannot pin anything on the tetanus vaccine. This is why the vaccine industry gets away with harming people. There are people on the forum complaining of symptoms and not connecting it to their covid injections. If you are alright in 3 years time then you will be fine but until then get off your high horse.

Attakai

You'll most likely be fine. I wouldn't worry about it.

Ben.

So I need to wait 3 years to rule anything out?

The great thing about it - the basis on which the vaccine is built on - is that is highly unlikely that you'll be able to pinpoint it on the vaccine when some unusual health issue arrises.

But anyways since you haven't noticed anything yet i think you can count yourself to the statistical lucky ones. I would try to avoid any vaccines in the future as it is a russian roulette trough and trough.

teds

Forum Supporter
@TheCedar1 the reality is there's nothing to be done about it now. If you feel fine then that's great. That's your n1. You may be dying. No one here can answer that question. Like all of us, just keep tuning in to how you feel and respond accordingly. But it's in now so you're on that path. Best of heath.

SamYo123

Anything you put in your body from corrupt government officals and dodgy microsoft guys becomes a risk

Hugh Johnson

Yeah, I'm starting to doubt this anti vax craze...
Let's say the vaccines are incredibly dangerous and cause five times the normal mortality. This would mean 80% of all deaths were the vaxx.

You would not notice that. Because you have a miniscule chance of death to begin with. About zero times five is still about zero.

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

Which injection did you have? Todd Calleder thinks there may be a delayed reaction.
If you're talking about which company vaccine i took, it was Moderna, and I only took 2 doses, having refuses any kind of booster shot and also rejected a third shot

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

@TheCedar1 the reality is there's nothing to be done about it now. If you feel fine then that's great. That's your n1. You may be dying. No one here can answer that question. Like all of us, just keep tuning in to how you feel and respond accordingly. But it's in now so you're on that path. Best of heath.
Thank you mate, I try my best to be as healthy as I can, even though I doubt I was injected with ***t to begin with, maybe it was saline

P

Peatness

If you're talking about which company vaccine i took, it was Moderna, and I only took 2 doses, having refuses any kind of booster shot and also rejected a third shot
The point I was trying to make, in case you missed it, is that many people's lives have been irreparably damaged by vaccines. Many have died too. I am glad you are ok but many people are not and many more will not be.

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

The point I was trying to make, in case you missed it, is that many people's lives have been irreparably damaged by vaccines. Many have died too. I am glad you are ok but many people are not and many more will not be.
Its sad that vaccines are more harm than good, literally the opposite of what its supposed to be, hope that people get better from these adverse effects, just because I am healthy as of now doesn't mean I wanna push vaccines, I ain't doing it.

Neeters 27

No doubt the worst case scenarios haven't come to pass. Clearly, 60 Million Vaxxed Americans did not die over the winter, as some people (and even doctors) predicted.

I also think the longer you go without any noticeable negative effects, the less likely they become. The most likely are something like accelerated stress or aging, or infertility issues.

If you look at drug side effects, they usually manifest after being taken chronically for a period of time.

Having said all of that, there is still no way I would take one of these shots, personally. They are still far riskier than any other "vaccine" according to the VAERS data, and even the clinical trials suggest they only offer, at most, 1.3% ARR from a diagnosis of a common cold, and even those paltry "benefits" are likely the result of fraud. And criminal organizations like Pfizer are raking in tens of billions of dollars from them, and governments are still using them to try and justify their tyrannical actions. While I am glad that 60 Million Americans didn't die from these shots, the more than 30,000 deaths reported to VAERS (and hundreds of thousands of serious side effects) are still far too many.

I think you should stay away from any boosters, however. They are at least up to a 4th booster, and seem like they want to distribute boosters every 6-12 months. Again, there is no potential upside, and massive potential downside. I think even a 1 in a million risk is unacceptable, when there is zero potential benefit.
Unfortunately now in Canada, the idiot dr tam says she will redifine "fully vaxxed" to mean "currently or recently vaxxed. which means we will HAVE to be boosted to continue to keep our jobs and travel...we are so facked....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals