I'm So Embarrassed That I Ever Called Myself A "liberal."

Drareg

In relation to Rwanda it was the Belgians who caused this,white Europeans.
Leopold was the start.
What's interesting in all the Rwandan issue was Sony PlayStation needing a specific metal for a microchip,they needed the mines in this area of Africa and at a low price for maximimum porfit,this encouraged more carnage,so the Asians and both black and white Americans demand for PlayStation made this worse,

Most of Africa's issues were caused by white Europeans. I don't agree with this liberal nonsense,they are budding dictators,anything alternative to get attention/power.

Just saying.

Pet Peeve

In relation to Rwanda it was the Belgians who caused this,white Europeans.
Leopold was the start.
What's interesting in all the Rwandan issue was Sony PlayStation needing a specific metal for a microchip,they needed the mines in this area of Africa and at a low price for maximimum porfit,this encouraged more carnage,so the Asians and both black and white Americans demand for PlayStation made this worse,

Most of Africa's issues were caused by white Europeans. I don't agree with this liberal nonsense,they are budding dictators,anything alternative to get attention/power.

Just saying.

According to wiki more than 10 % of the belgian population is non western (Morocco, Turkey and Congo). Should they also be blamed for what Leopold did or do you think that only white belgians should be blamed?

Drareg

According to wiki more than 10 % of the belgian population is non western (Morocco, Turkey and Congo). Should they also be blamed for what Leopold did or do you think that only white belgians should be blamed?

That's up to you if you want to blame,Leopold is dead,Rwanda happened a few years ago based on what the Belgian government were doing there in the past,they lived in relative peace until the Belgians showed up,westsidepufa is using a poor example with Rwanda,I'm highlighting a contradiction,this is why I pointed out PlayStation demand amongst Americans who were both black and white causing issue in this area also.
Belgium under Leopold would have been majority white European,the Wikipedia page is for contemporary times,either way it's still majority white.

The message is its never really black or white in these situations,it's humans.
But yes it should be noted in history what Belgium(community of humans)did in Rwanda and it thankfully is.

sladerunner69

Yeah the concept of white privledge is almost a fallacy, but in the end it stems from being earned not granted. White legacy is a more accurate term.

Tarmander

It all goes back to the useful idiot line of Stalin. Most people do not understand the true agenda, and would be shocked to hear it.

DaveFoster

Is there supposed to be a connection between myopia and serotonin?
Yes; drugs that antagonize the 5-HT3 receptor, such as Ondansetron will improve myopic symptoms.

DaveFoster

@lisaferraro

Yeah, this is from haidut's Lapodin OP:

"Being quinones, both emodin and beta-lapachone are intimately involved in the proper functioning of the electron transport chain, the recycling of NADH back to NAD and protecting from the systemic effects of stress and aging. In addition to these metabolic / systemic effects, both quinones have been shown to have a staggering array of effects including protecting from radiation, hypoxia, inflammation, endotoxin, diabetes, cortisol, aldosterone, estrogen, prolactin, serotonin, histamine, nitric oxide (NO), carbon monoxide (CO) viruses, bacteria, fungi, and even the aging process in general."

Dr. Peat has also stated that altitude decreases his need for diopter correction on his glasses from increased CO2.

Probably the most susceptible organ to damage from the unsaturated fats, the eye and any vision problems therein may serve as early warnings of accumulated mitochondrial damage.

PeatThemAll

Not to mention extreme serotonin dominance. Look at the sea of glasses.

But not only the glasses. Look at the faces, especially those in the second still/picture. Balding, gaunt, etc. they look like elderly.

I'd be curious to know about these protesters' diet. In all likelihood not Peaty.

It's not going to be pretty when these folks reach their 40s. Liberalism won't save them. Not then. Not now.

DaveFoster

But not only the glasses. Look at the faces, especially those in the second still/picture. Balding, gaunt, etc. they look like elderly.

I'd be curious to know about these protesters' diet. In all likelihood not Peaty.

It's not going to be pretty when these folks reach their 40s. Liberalism won't save them. Not then. Not now.
True; also the rosacea. People my age have unreal acne.

Chronic endotoxin poisoning from starch, gluten, and PUFA? Maybe.

Tarmander

Don't stand on ceremony then,fill us in.

Liberals for the most part are decent people, but they do not understand what their ideology is meant to lead to. They are useful idiots in that they aid those who do understand what their ideology is meant to lead to.

Richiebogie

Just as the word liberal has been twisted to mean intolerant, the word progressive now means its opposite, unless you think of it in terms of progressing towards a totalitarian one-world government.

DaveFoster

Here's the original video.

The black man with St. Louis hat would rather have a liar rather than a racist.

Here's one post-election on the same channel:

Last edited:

PeatThemAll

Just as the word liberal has been twisted to mean intolerant, the word progressive now means its opposite, unless you think of it in terms of progressing towards a totalitarian one-world government.

large-logo.png

Real life oxymoron. Someone got the message, and they eventually rebranded to the Conservative Party.

L

lollipop

@lisaferraro

Yeah, this is from haidut's Lapodin OP:

"Being quinones, both emodin and beta-lapachone are intimately involved in the proper functioning of the electron transport chain, the recycling of NADH back to NAD and protecting from the systemic effects of stress and aging. In addition to these metabolic / systemic effects, both quinones have been shown to have a staggering array of effects including protecting from radiation, hypoxia, inflammation, endotoxin, diabetes, cortisol, aldosterone, estrogen, prolactin, serotonin, histamine, nitric oxide (NO), carbon monoxide (CO) viruses, bacteria, fungi, and even the aging process in general."

Dr. Peat has also stated that altitude decreases his need for diopter correction on his glasses from increased CO2.

Probably the most susceptible organ to damage from the unsaturated fats, the eye and any vision problems therein may serve as early warnings of accumulated mitochondrial damage.
Thank You @DaveFoster I thought so. Just using your super smart brain to confirm

Very interesting...

DaveFoster

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals