Cornell University allow POC to opt out of vaccine

Drareg

Cornell University have decided people who "identify" as a person of color can opt out of the vaccine because of historical oppression, "white" people however can’t opt out.
It wouldn’t surprise me then if the vaccine does have fertility side effects.

I thought there was no such thing as "race", woke logic at work again. I’m sure Asian folks will get lumped in with "white" people and can’t opt out either, the new normal seems to be about ignoring the glaringly obvious success of Asian folks in America as a minority group by well, just ignoring it. Expect some articles soon about how Asian folks are "white" from the woke brigade.

A top university Cornell is fighting racism with more racism while leveraging money from past historic racism and now profiting in contemporary times from driving racism against Asian and white folks.
Win win financially for Cornell and sums up wokism, wokism is for profit and all it requires is consistent amplification of information for it to become "real" ,if you are the brave soul who points out that grass is green the boom box is rolled out and blasted in your face.

Regina

Cornell University have decided people who "identify" as a person of color can opt out of the vaccine because of historical oppression, "white" people however can’t opt out.
It wouldn’t surprise me then if the vaccine does have fertility side effects.

I thought there was no such thing as "race", woke logic at work again. I’m sure Asian folks will get lumped in with "white" people and can’t opt out either, the new normal seems to be about ignoring the glaringly obvious success of Asian folks in America as a minority group by well, just ignoring it. Expect some articles soon about how Asian folks are "white" from the woke brigade.

A top university Cornell is fighting racism with more racism while leveraging money from past historic racism and now profiting in contemporary times from driving racism against Asian and white folks.
Win win financially for Cornell and sums up wokism, wokism is for profit and all it requires is consistent amplification of information for it to become "real" ,if you are the brave soul who points out that grass is green the boom box is rolled out and blasted in your face.

So, vaccines are punishment? And not a health necessity?

PxD

Re: Asians, this has already happened. They refer to them as "white adjuncts". Has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Kind of like "Nazi collaborators".

OP
Drareg

Drareg

So, vaccines are punishment? And not a health necessity?

It’s incredible to witness the logic of wokism, it must be in large part driven by SSRI’s, many of the more intelligent Professors in academia know wokism is delusional but won’t speak out for fear of cancelation, it’s mainly those in the hard sciences, social "science" or the humanities professors are generally lower intelligent.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Re: Asians, this has already happened. They refer to them as "white adjuncts". Has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Kind of like "Nazi collaborators".

It’s incredible, any minority group that succeeds is ignored.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

This article doesn't fit 100% in this thead, but I did not want to create a new one.

That’s woke policy for you, supposedly covid is deadly and they will slow down vaccine delivery just in case somebody uses a "racist" micro aggression.

Many of the studies on diversity training have highlighted they have the reverse effect and make people resent minorities more, we are clearly seeing this happening in 2020.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom