Is Racial Animosity Inherent?

Are we racist by default?

• Yes

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters

S.Holmes

What if the root of the problem isn't a clash of races (skin color), but a clash of cultures. Cultural differences CAN BE a legitimate catalyst for "discrimination, and no matter your race, EVERYONE discriminates. In some cultures, people can walk into your home and take whatever they want (true story). They have no understanding of property rights. Is it wrong to NOT WANT these people as neighbors?

Years ago, i had a very close friend who was a person of color (I don't even like to refer to her in that manner since I never saw her as being different from myself.) She and I were very similar in our thinking, life choices, and religious faith. We both even homeschooled our children. We lost touch after she moved to CA and we went to Texas but I think we could very easily just pick up where we left off as we are true soul sisters.

S.Holmes

Name one such culture, and provide proof that it's the case
I can tell it wouldn't matter and that you have missed the point entirely. However, we had friends who were missionaries to South America many years ago. I don't remember the country and don't want to offend anyone by trying to remember and getting it wrong. They were very young at the time. They returned home to give their report and said that when the young woman would have meetings in their home the ladies just walked around taking whatever they wanted. She didn't protest of course. But they both said it was quite a shock coming from a country that understands boundaries and property rights.

It's culture not race that is divisive and always has been from the beginning of time. Sometimes people just have to agree to disagree and go their separate ways.

L_C

Personally, I don't think races are meant to mix together. Just think what will happen if people start mixing irrelevant of race...? you will end up with one uniform race and everybody will look the same.

lvysaur

They returned home to give their report and said that when the young woman would have meetings in their home the ladies just walked around taking whatever they wanted.
lmao, that's just robbing someone with plausible deniability

Just think what will happen if people start mixing irrelevant of race...? you will end up with one uniform race and everybody will look the same.
That's not how genes work

bagotage

and yet Ray Peat diet makes me want to exclusively date blacks.....

TheSir

Personally, I don't think races are meant to mix together. Just think what will happen if people start mixing irrelevant of race...? you will end up with one uniform race and everybody will look the same.
Agree with the sentiment, but the world is so vast and its peoples so numerous that true uniformity would never happen. No matter how extensive government-enforced racemixing our species was subjected to, geographically distributed phenotypic differences would still exist.

L_C

Agree with the sentiment, but the world is so vast and its peoples so numerous that true uniformity would never happen. No matter how extensive government-enforced racemixing our species was subjected to, geographically distributed phenotypic differences would still exist.
To be honest with you, I think they mostly care to eradicate the white race.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals