White Baby’s are racist at 3 months old!

Drareg

Wokism are now targeting 3 month old White kids, this is from a department of education in America, SSRI abuse is the elephant in the room of wokists, a functioning coherent human brain is not prone to this type of pathological behavior of labeling kids at 3 months old racist.

My understanding is that some kids don’t see color until they are 4 months old??
According the wokism‘s critical race theory/fiction saying you don’t see color is racist, also science and empiricism isn’t real so science claiming baby’s only see in black and white up until 4 months old is a social construct therefore White baby’s are racist, rather than use logic and think because logic is also a social construct just take the wokists words for it and don’t have a White baby, the author of white fragility however will be leaving her millions earned from book sales and corporate speeches to her White kids, woke switcheroo.

The ruling class are trolling us with wokism/neomarxism/ethnomarxism, anything to take the focus of their wealth and class, mark zuckerberg is busy building a fiber optic internet cable around Africa up to the UK so he can colonize Africa’s internet, neocolonialism under the guise of humanitarianism, they need a distraction for projects like these.
We also have a multi ethnic American army bombing nations that are black and brown, said ethnic groups in the American army go back home and claim they are oppressed by White people.

"Have you ever wondered if your baby is racist? You should, according to the Arizona Department of Education.
His latest discovery is that the Arizona Department of Education has released a new ‘equity’ toolkit intended to help families and teachers tackle racism among children. It advises that even babies as young as three months old can show racial prejudice. The evidence? They ‘look more at faces which match the race of their caregivers".

Rick K

"Have you ever wondered if your baby is racist? You should, according to the Arizona Department of Education.
His latest discovery is that the Arizona Department of Education has released a new ‘equity’ toolkit intended to help families and teachers tackle racism among children. It advises that even babies as young as three months old can show racial prejudice. The evidence? They ‘look more at faces which match the race of their caregivers".
So...in basic biology this is called imprinting/ bonding. All creatures do this which is why a just hatched duckling will think it's human if you are the first thing they see. It teaches the young to follow what is assumed to be the parent. So white babies only do this? Excuse me for a moment while I slam my white head in my car door repeatedly. Not leveling this at you Dareg. This is fundamentally stupid to the nth degree. ALL babies do this. These bags from the land of douche will find any reason to hate whites which makes them every bit the racists they claim to decry. Just another collective of chromosomally challenged neo nazis blowing woke up peoples butts. And the guttersnipes from the Arizona dept. of misinformation? Way too many paint chips consumed when they were children.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

So...in basic biology this is called imprinting/ bonding. All creatures do this which is why a just hatched duckling will think it's human if you are the first thing they see. It teaches the young to follow what is assumed to be the parent. So white babies only do this? Excuse me for a moment while I slam my white head in my car door repeatedly. Not leveling this at you Dareg. This is fundamentally stupid to the nth degree. ALL babies do this. These bags from the land of douche will find any reason to hate whites which makes them every bit the racists they claim to decry. Just another collective of chromosomally challenged neo nazis blowing woke up peoples butts. And the guttersnipes from the Arizona dept. of misinformation? Way too many paint chips consumed when they were children.

The diversity industry is a billion dollar industry, it’s a profit driven machine, White middle class types are making most of the money from it.
The ruling class hijacked the sincere left and green movement, marxists essentially replaced by ethnomarxism/wokism which replaces class with white male race instead,Asians included with Whites.
They got spooked after occupy wall street and took over the left, does it make any sense that the wokists complain about White male systems yet want it replaced with Karl marx’s White male system?

When the left finally wake up and realize what’s happened the hangover will bad, they have zero credibility left after allowing this to happen.

The contradictions are rampant within wokism, African American soldiers in the military happily assist in bombing and creating anarchy in Libya, this created the largest contemporary slave trade in the world, they go home and complain White privilege , its Monty python esque at this stage.
The lady who wrote white fragility is a White women with a White husband and White kids, the millions she makes from book sales and speaker fees will go straight to her White legacy, Black folks receive nothing from her.

PurpleHeart

Evolution wise It's absolutely logical for babies to cling to familiar faces, I wouldn't be surprised if babies also prefer females over males, it makes sense since a female of the same tribe is statistically the most likely individual to protect and care for the baby, who in his right mind would call a baby a racist just lol.

MrGilbert

The lady who wrote white fragility is a White women with a White husband and White kids, the millions she makes from book sales and speaker fees will go straight to her White legacy.
Actually she's Jewish.

Jem Oz

Never ceases to amaze me that white people are savagely criticised for things those same critics would celebrate in other cultures/races. (Naturally, they'd dismiss this comment as "white privilege").

VERY surprising lol

70e.jpg

this is from a department of education in America, SSRI abuse is the elephant in the room of wokists, a functioning coherent human brain is not prone to this type of pathological behavior of labeling kids at 3 months old racist.

I wonder what sort of neurobiological make-up is necessary to make someone susceptible to communism/marxism in general. It would be really interesting to see in comparison to someone who is more conservative or libertarian. But the West in general is characterized by this serotonin-fueled pathology that leads to authoritarianism of the worst kind. The manufacture of these 'first-world social problems' is the biggest testament to how good and comfortable life in the West truly is. Perhaps an actual crisis of some sort is necessary to reset the perspective, whether a collapse of the economy or something of natural origins.

Rick K

The diversity industry is a billion dollar industry, it’s a profit driven machine, White middle class types are making most of the money from it.
The ruling class hijacked the sincere left and green movement, marxists essentially replaced by ethnomarxism/wokism which replaces class with white male race instead,Asians included with Whites.
They got spooked after occupy wall street and took over the left, does it make any sense that the wokists complain about White male systems yet want it replaced with Karl marx’s White male system?

When the left finally wake up and realize what’s happened the hangover will bad, they have zero credibility left after allowing this to happen.

The contradictions are rampant within wokism, African American soldiers in the military happily assist in bombing and creating anarchy in Libya, this created the largest contemporary slave trade in the world, they go home and complain White privilege , its Monty python esque at this stage.
The lady who wrote white fragility is a White women with a White husband and White kids, the millions she makes from book sales and speaker fees will go straight to her White legacy, Black folks receive nothing from her.
Well, if anyone wanted a distraction from the shuck and jive of the new world order, this is it. This will finally cause such a schism in society that we'll end up in a race war while the oligarchs quietly consolidate power and have martial law on their side in order to "restore" order. Racism is color blind and it is my fervent hope that whites stop laying down for this reprehensible vitriolic and stand up to this new twist on racism.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Well, if anyone wanted a distraction from the shuck and jive of the new world order, this is it. This will finally cause such a schism in society that we'll end up in a race war while the oligarchs quietly consolidate power and have martial law on their side in order to "restore" order. Racism is color blind and it is my fervent hope that whites stop laying down for this reprehensible vitriolic and stand up to this new twist on racism.

Yep, it’s way to obvious where these patterns are leading us to believe it’s all grassroots and random, the pitfalls are set and we are been ushered to them.

Missenger

Coincidences can be funny until you realize they repeat a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom