I'm So Embarrassed That I Ever Called Myself A "liberal."

amethyst

Just as the word liberal has been twisted to mean intolerant, the word progressive now means its opposite, unless you think of it in terms of progressing towards a totalitarian one-world government.
Oy vey, NONE of the political categories and labels mean what they used to, and whatever they used to mean is not an accurate description either. Black is white, white is black, up is down, down is up, men want to be women, women want to be men...particularly the ones who drink the PUFA coolaid anyway....it's all by design and preprogramming really. To think outside the box is looked at as abnormal when in reality, it is the most normal of all types of thinking.

amethyst

Here's the original video.

The black man with St. Louis hat would rather have a liar rather than a racist.

Here's one post-election on the same channel:

I see the PUFA monsters sitting on everyone of their shoulders :rolleyes:

DaveFoster

Attachments

• Dat's Right.png
    Dat's Right.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 59

invictus

When I was younger, my political orientation was liberal/leftist. Over the ensuing decades, I've become fed up political correctness. However, the right has its version of PC. Both the left and right have failed in creating a more equitable, just and tolerant society. America isn't evolving; it's devolving. We are two nations occupying the same country and we've yet to elect a president who can bring everyone together for the common good of our nation. My dad, who lived through the Depression, used to say that what we needed was another financial collapse to shake the political system to its core.

Donald Trump says he wants to drain the swamp. He's full of s**t. The answer, for me, is to vote them ALL out, bring in new people, new president and one term of five or six years for everyone. No more career politicians, even good ones. I know I'm digressing from the discussion of liberal, but in a way, that discussion detracts from the fact that our political system has been patched up too many times, like an old car. It really stopped working years ago. Politics is more like a reality show than a mechanism to improve our lives and country.

Kyle M

Anyone here read any Rothbard? Being an ancapevangelist I have to plug him at least once in every political thread ;)

Birdie

Thanks @Westside PUFAs. I sent your original paragraphs to my husband who'll send it to an old liberal friend. One correction though. That first photo is of a lady professor, at some college in Ohio I think. Not Yale this time!

OP
Westside PUFAs
Thanks @Westside PUFAs. I sent your original paragraphs to my husband who'll send it to an old liberal friend. One correction though. That first photo is of a lady professor, at some college in Ohio I think. Not Yale this time!

If you click the red font, it shows a video of the crazy Yale student.

whit

FDR stole the word liberal from the 19th century laissez-faire, liberty oriented political view and redefined it as authoritarian leftism ala the French Revolution, social revolution at the point of a gun.

Yup. Nailed it!
Only a free society will allow this expression to coexist with reality.
If only one viewpoint is valid then it points to its own corruption.

Luann

An old Government professor once told us that capitalists tend to see individuals "as, strong against a crowd", while liberals believe people are weak against their peers.
And C.S. Lewis said, "
“No man who says, 'I'm as good as you,' believes it. He would not say it if he did.”
Case in point, just see liberals as people with low health and self confidence. They need government daddy.

lvysaur

Case in point, just see liberals as people with low health and self confidence. They need government daddy.

I wouldn't say that's entirely true. There's also a subset of liberals who are empathetic/sympathetic towards others, and want to uplift people who they think are suffering. Whether or not you think this is misguided, you can't really characterize these people as being in ill health.

I don't think these types of people ever really come to political power in the US.

< Rain

Yea I know - I am a recovered liberal. I can't believe the endless ad-hominem attacks that is reported as news. I'll continue to use logic and the Trivium Method to free my mind from conditioning. Unfortunately mainstream news is neurolinguistic trauma based mind control AND everyone loves it.

What is interesting to me is that when I did vote for Obama; all the world was OK. I could finally shed my 'White Guilt :clapping:'.
However, when I chose to not vote for Clinton - I regained my status as a white racist? :panda: ouch...that hurts.

My fathers family are all from Maine; we owned a small potato farm and a drug store. My mothers family is East German and Polish - my grandfather was an artist who refused to work for the Nazis and suffered for it. When the Russians overtook the Baltic - they arrested and tortured my grandfather to his death. And somehow I am now responsible for the behavior of people in the Southern US from 150 years ago? However if Clinton won; all would be OK for 4 more years? I may be a White Man; however my wife of over 20 years was a Black Woman - and my precious son 25 years old is black/white with severe autism - am I a racists when I feed him - when I play ball with him - when I put him to bed and say "I Love You".

Obama promised "Health Care"...he delivered "Mandatory Health Insurance". The Agency appointments have been a revolving door for Monsanto, Merck, etc (none of which gets reported). It is 2016 and I'm not allowed to even know what is in my food? Really - because you caved in to MONEY! Doing a terrible job and caving to special interests is why democrats lost. Being the Vaseline crew for the NWO. Instead of admitting it and fixing it - we get the 'blame game'.

And I am still waiting for meaningful and specific solutions from my former affiliated political colleagues. Drop the Emotions - Stop Whining - Take Responsibility - Put Family First (not institutions).

Prosper

It's just normal motion of the pendulum swinging back and forth. Whichever happens to be the socially more acceptable end of spectrum will gather more scum that will eventually cause the others in the movement to be disillusioned. Both liberal and conservative agendas have sides that will rear their ugly head only when they're dominating the political sphere. Basically the intellectually weak and morally corrupt people eventually ruin the party for both sides.

Right now traditionalism is rising as a form of popular counter culture and will do so for a generation or two before things start swinging back towards more individualistic liberal values

lampofred

Liberals are too weak, and conservatives are too rigid. This two-party democracy we have does not work. What we need to do in America is establish a one-party monarchy with lampofred on the throne.

Birdie

Liberals are too weak, and conservatives are too rigid. This two-party democracy we have does not work. What we need to do in America is establish a one-party monarchy with lampofred on the throne.
:D

misery guts

I used to think I was "liberal" until I started seeing all of the captured video footage and screenshots of real liberals. Now I know what a real liberal is. I'm so embarrassed. Never again.

This isn't even about the election. Regardless of who the POTUS is, or whatever happens politically, I will never call myself a liberal again. I will try to avoid these people as much as possible. They are so cringey. They are so hateful. They are racists.

Hey liberals, I have news for you, just because I'm a heterosexual white male, that doesn't mean that I have anything to do with what "white" people who've long been dead did or did not to do other people 50-20,000 years ago. They want to blame everything on "straight white men" but they ignore history. Europeans/whites weren’t the only people to do bad things in history. Japan invaded China in 1937 in the Second Sino-Japanese War and millions died. Asian on Asian crime. And it had nothing to do with white people. Same with Pol Pot in Cambodia. He killed a million people. Same with the Rwandan genocide, Africans killing Africans. Native Americans killed each other long before any Pilgrims came. And many others. "Europeans" weren't the only people to do bad things. It's not a race thing, it's a human thing. But liberals want to make it about race. "Brown people", or "people of color", "POC" can do bad things too:

The Five Worst Leaders In Africa

View attachment 3885

These "liberals" want to control everything you do. They want to control what Halloween costume you can or can't wear. This is a student at Yale. Yes, Yale, an Ivy League school, screaming at a school professor about someones Halloween costume.

They want to control how much sugar and/or salt you can eat (Mayor Bloomberg). They are crazy.

White privilege? The country is still about 70% white. By that logic, Chinese privilege exists in China because it's mostly Chinese people. What about Middle Eastern privilege? All those rich and spoiled Arabs and Persians? Also, if you've never been to the white ghettos of the country then you don't know what you're talking about. I know some really poor white people. The color of their skin hasn't benefited them in any way. They are still poor. Go to Warren, MI or Lynn, MA and many other places to see for yourself how privileged they are. And that's not even starting in the South.

If there were no successful "people of color," I would agree. But there are many. Will Smith was the highest paid actor at one point, Barack Obama became POTUS twice, there are many successful black/asian/hispanic/middle eastern engineers in Silicon Valley, Neil DeGrasse Tyson is a successful astrophysicist. It's not about race but again, liberals are the real racists.

The truth is, no matter what your gender or race is, if you live in a Western country you are by default already more privileged than most of the world. Liberals hate America. Then why don't they move to North Korea or Saudi Arabia? See how much you'll like it there. Children in the Congo get their hands chopped off yet liberals hate America. Makes sense.

What about white neo-nazis you ask? They are bad people too. I put them in the same category as Black Lives Matter aka the klan with a tan. They are both the same ideology, just with different color skin. If they really cared about police brutality, then they would care about it for everyone. Non-blacks also get killed by the cops too.

Do I care if I see a black supremacist on the street holding up a fist? No, because he's free to be a black supremacist. If he assaults me or disturbs the peace when I'm trying to sleep, then we have a problem. But I don't care, he's free to protest all he wants. Just don't touch me or my stuff and we're good. And yes, these so called "liberals" are free to be crazy and do the things they do (except when they assault people) I just hope there's not too many of them where I live, that's all.

What liberals don't understand is that you can't "end racism" because people are free to be racists, even liberals themselves. I don't judge a person by their ethnicity/race. When I meet someone for the first time, I gage whether or not we will become friends based on our common interests and activities, not their race. But a liberal will hate me solely because I'm a white male.

Don't believe me? Look up the video "You're a f***ing white male!!!" by this guy:

View attachment 3884

Can i ask you how much money would have to be printed, to bail out a tanked economy based on the ideology of the free market regulating itself, in order for you to consider it a more important issue than hearing "white male" used as a pejorative by very small groups of people on a university campus?

OP
Westside PUFAs
Can i ask you how much money would have to be printed, to bail out a tanked economy based on the ideology of the free market regulating itself

The science of economics is barely fully understood. But it's not more regulation that is the answer, it's smart regulation. As I see the economy right now, it's certainly better than was in 2008-2011. It changes.

in order for you to consider it a more important issue than hearing "white male" used as a pejorative by very small groups of people on a university campus?

It's not "very small groups of people." This is an entire culture now. Social media has changed everything. Things changed so much in just the last 3-4 years.

Leftist have become so crazy that they even made vegan activist Gary Yourofsky quit his job. He said " In the HUMAN RIGHTS HYPOCRITES video, I said Palestinians were the craziest group of people on the planet. That is not true, and I unequivocally take that back. The apologist-pacifist-intersectionalist community is the craziest by far!"

in order for you to consider it a more important issue

I consider many things to be important issues but there's a right way to do things and there's a wrong way.

This was the speech that converted me from being a libtard to being a conservative libertarian:

Leftist ideology is just so wrong in every way. The more I learn, the more angry I get at myself for not seeing this in 2008 when I first got into politics, and my girlfriend at the time didn't know s*it either. We just knew we were "liberals." What a joke. I can't believe how dumb I was.

This woman doesn't realize that by saying this, she is causing people to not vote for democrats. But I hope she keeps saying it because they will lose.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals