A True History Of The United States

Lore

I agree with everything you're saying but I think it's a losing battle. Most people will never take your side. The state has better propaganda. More power. More everything.

It's better to leave the country and go live in the swiss alps or something. Raise your children somewhere beautiful...

Not to mention the metabolic effects you'd get from living so high

DOInXMiVwAAo7pU.jpg

gimmelwald-switz.jpg
Yes, Swiss Alps are sooo beautiful, however, the snow is cold and deep. NO thank you! I live in New Mexico, sunshine 365 days a year, mountains, grass and my 45. :dance

Your opinion is so noted, however, :agree2disagree . I choose to stay in my country of origin and move the critters out of the swamp. They need to go find a different country to enslave. There are more people than you think, who are participating.

Yes, Swiss Alps are sooo beautiful, however, the snow is cold and deep. NO thank you! I live in New Mexico, sunshine 365 days a year, mountains, grass and my 45. :dance

Your opinion is so noted, however, :agree2disagree . I choose to stay in my country of origin and move the critters out of the swamp. They need to go find a different country to enslave. There are more people than you think, who are participating.

I've been hearing theres a lot of good guys just waiting for the signal. Americans are fundamentally good people, and strong....if they would just shut thst damn television off.

As for me I'm getting out of here as soon as I can. Something tells me it might get a little messy once you start breaking some eggs. Still I wish you all the best

Lore

And what if you don't get out before ... (whatever)? Why are you leaving it up to someone else to get for you, what is rightfully yours? Oh well, you'll miss all the fun. :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

x-ray peat

Xray peat is a anti-catholic shill
I have nothing against Catholics and am only trying to share the truth. Was Pope Clement XIV anti-Catholic when he abolished the Jesuits forever because of all their crimes and dangers to the peace of Christianity? You just don't want to know real history and are content to promote your anti-Jewish scapegoating propaganda.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is what our country is: a sham. Few Americans wanted to fight in the revolutionary war, that's why Hessian mercenaries were hired. Did those Americans who fought ik the revolutionary war do so because of principal? No. That is why they revolted under Shay's rebellion, for wages unpaid. There have been constant rebellions supressed, constant judicial rulings throughout our nations history verifying that the story we were told about our nation was a lie.

It actually started before the Revolution. The rebellion of the Regulators was probably the first organized attempt of the underpaid true creators of wealth to get back some freedom to choose what portion of their hard-earned wages they get to keep.
War of the Regulation - Wikipedia

Common citizens saw right from the start that the US of A is nothing but an extension of the British Empire, and that common citizens in the American colonies will probably fare even worse than the subjects of British Empire back in Europe. So, they tried to change that by force, repeatedly. Most of these rebellions were brutally suppressed, and what is more telling, they are not even taught as part of the core curriculum in American History in high schools or colleges. If you ask 10 professors teaching American History in colleges, chances are 9 of them have not heard of the Regulator War and at least 5 of Shay's rebellion. One of the few books that tries to cover most of these "undesirable" event in American history (that the powers that be want erased/forgotten) is "A People's History of the United States".
A People's History of the United States - Wikipedia

It does have its flaws and biases, but I know of very few other books that are so openly critical of the official version most Americans learn from very early age. Maybe that's why it is so mocked and so many states tried to officially ban it for study in public schools.
Bill to ban Howard Zinn’s work in schools introduced in Arkansas - The Boston Globe

JamesGatz

(Signers of the Declaration of Independence) William Ellery; Benjamin Franklin; John Hancock; Joseph Hewes; William Hooper; Robert Treat Paine; Richard Stockton; George Walton; and William Whipple, and Paul Revere all happen to be Freemasons.

Was the American Revolutionary war really just another plan in our NWO history ? How much of our historical events weren't planned ?

Summer

“People naturally reel from difficulty, from depressing outcomes, but though they be people, they are not fully human, for, being ignorant of the truth, for such people the lives they live are never their own.”

This is an extremely lazy quote when taken in context. Why start at America? Go back hundreds and even thousands of years. History is full of conspiracies regarding power and control. This reminds me of the people who talk like slavery began during the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

Just another example of demoralization that Yuri Bezmenov spoke of. Willfully embracing depressing outcomes is a trait of the mentally ill.

Grapelander

LAWS IN AMERICA MOST DON'T KNOW, BUT SHOULD

The IRS is not a US government agency it is an agency of the IMF (International Monetary Fund)
(Diversified Metal Products v I.R.S et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391)

The IMF (International Monetary Fund) is an agency of the U.N.
(Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. page 816)

The United States has NOT had a Treasury since 1921
(41 Stat. Ch 214 page 654)

The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF (International Monetary Fund)
(Presidential Documents Volume 24-No. 4 page 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-2887)

The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States! No more reorganizations. After over 200 years of bankruptcy it is finally over.
(Executive Order 12803)

The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA, and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the U.S. government. Even though the "U.S. Government" held stock in the agencies.
(U.S. v Strang, 254 US491 Lewis v. US, 680 F.2nd, 1239)

Social Security Numbers are issued by the U.N. through the IMF (International Monetary Fund). The application for a Social Security Number is the SS5 Form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 forms not the Social Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who publishes them while the old form states they are Department of the Treasury.
(20 CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) Chap. 111 Subpart B. 422.103 (b))

There are NO Judicial courts in America and have not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes.
(FRC v. GE 281 US 464 Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat 138-178)

There have NOT been any judges in America since 1789. There have just been administrators.
(FRC v. GE 281 US 464 Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1 Stat. 138-178)

According to GATT (The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) you MUST have a Social Security number.
(House Report (103-826)

New York City is defined in Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Guiliani stated on C-Span that "New York City is the capital of the World." For once, he told the truth.
(20 CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) Chap. 111, subpart B 44.103 (b) (2) (2) )

Social Security is not insurance or a contract. Nor is there a Trust Fund.
(Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619 Steward Co. v. Davis 301 US 548)

Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF (International Monetary Fund), which is an agency of the United Nations.
(It says U.S. Department of Treasury at the top left corner, which again is part of the U.N. as pointed out above)

You own NO property, Slaves can't own property. Read carefully the Deed to the property you think is yours. you are listed as a TENANT.
(Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)

The Most powerful court in America is NOT the United States Supreme court, but the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
(42 PA. C.S.A. 502)
The King of England financially backed both sides of the American Revolutionary War.
(Treaty of Versailles-July 16, 1782 Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80)

You CANNOT use the U.S. Constitution to defend yourself because you are NOT a party to it.
(Padelford Fay & Co. v The Mayor and Alderman of the City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)

America is a British Colony. The 'United States' is a corporation, not a land mass and it existed before the Revolutionary War and the British Troops did not leave until 1796 (Republica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774)

Britain is owned by the Vatican.
(Treaty of 1213)

The Pope can abolish any law in the United States
(Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol. 1, 53-54)

A 1040 Form is for Tribute paid to Britain
(IRS Publication 6209)

The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery.
(Papal Bulls of 1495 & 1493)

The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of Millions of people.
(Papal Bulls of 1455 & 1493)

The Pope's laws are obligatory on everyone.
(Bened. XIV., De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix, c. vii, n. 4. Prati, 1844 Syllabus Prop 28, 29, 44)

We are slaves and own absolutely nothing, NOT even what we think are our children.
(Tillman vs. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten vs. Van Koten 154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 438 73rd Congress 1st Session, Wynehammer v. People 13 N.Y. REP 378, 481)

Military Dictator George Washington divided up the States (Estates) into Districts
(Messages and papers of the Presidents Volume 1 page 99 1828 Dictionary of Estate)

"The People" does NOT include you and me.
(Barron vs. Mayor and City Council of Baltimore 32 U.S. 243)

It is NOT the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.
(SAPP vs. Tallahassee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, REiff vs. City of Phila. 477 F. 1262, Lynch vs. NC Dept. of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247)

Everything in the "United States" is up for Sale: bridges, roads, water, schools, hospitals, prisons, airports, etc, etc... Did anybody take time to check who bought Klamath Lake??
(Executive Order 12803)

"We are human capital
(Executive Order 13037)

The U.N.-United Nations has financed the operations of the United States government for over 50 years (U.S. Department of Treasury is part of the U.N. see above) and now owns every man, woman and child in America.

The U.N. also holds all of the land of America in Fee Simple.
Source: http://home/iae.nl/users/lightnet/world/essays.html

According to this site:
The good news is we don't have to fulfill "our" fictitious obligations. You can discharge a fictitious obligation with another's fictitious obligation.
These documents are not secret, they are a matter of public record.

Simple words such as "person" "citizen" "people" "or" "nation" "crime" "charge" "right" "statute" "preferred" "prefer" "constitutor" "creditor" "debtor" "debit" "discharge" "payment" "law" and "United States" doesn't mean what we think it does because we were never taught the legal definitions of the above words.

The bottom line is that you are ultimately reading what other people wrote. You agree with what fits your bias/ideology, disagree with what does not. Unless you were physically at a specific time and place, it is best to pump the brakes on formulating an opinion on a matter you are (centuries) removed from.

Grapelander

The bottom line is that you are ultimately reading what other people wrote. You agree with what fits your bias/ideology, disagree with what does not. Unless you were physically at a specific time and place, it is best to pump the brakes on formulating an opinion on a matter you are (centuries) removed from.
Am I centuries removed from...myself?
If I am not really free - should I not understand why?
The manipulation starts somewhere; and the search for understanding should never end.
If you want to pump the brakes on knowledge - do so for yourself.

Grapelander

Informer Archives: History Not Taught in Public Schools

This article came from an Encyclopedia of American History used to teach school kids until 1955. It shows the man who really discovered America. It shows all the land was called the Virginia land company In dispute with the two corporations, the East India company and the Hudson Bay company. All three companies were owned by British business corporations. Remember the American did not know at the time that the Vatican owned and controlled these British corporations and the subjects since the 1214 Treaty the King had with the Vatican’s Pope. However to hide this fact, the King was allowed to be the front for the Vatican. So with that background we shall see just how far down the slippery slopes of the Corporations of the States and United States are allowed to stifle education so much so, that people have no clue who they really are and no clue who controls them.

The definition of plantation has nothing to do with farming.
BURKES CONCILIATION OF THE COLONIES :
PLANTATIONS – colonies, the plantings of a new society or race. The term is regularly so used in acts and charters, and has no reference whatever to cultivation of the soil.”

Last edited:

Grapelander

Let Freedom Ring! Podcast 1 - American State Citizen with Ronald Carriveau, Mass State Assembly
Let Freedom Ring! Podcast 2 - A Little History on Lincoln & Yr Status
Let Freedom Ring! Podcast 3 - Birth Certificate Fraud, Baby Deed to Reclaim Child
Let Freedom Ring! Podcast 4 - Birthright American or Captured US Citizen?
Let Freedom Ring! Podcast 5 - Fraud Since 1861 When US GOV Corporations Cropped Up

First in a new series of podcasts to educate America on American State Assemblies, the united States of America being restored by Americans around the continent, led by Anna von Reitz and several focused researchers and civic-minded folks who are bringing jural assemblies back in every state, unincorporated, as opposed to the incorporated city, county, state and Federal governments of US Inc we have currently, ships sailing in Maritime Law we can step right off to get back to the land of America's soil and full house of freedom.

It's a matter of jurisdiction, Ronald explains, and learning that the true USA-on-the-land has always been here, although much less known, and leaving the seafaring and corporate-oppression jurisdiction of US Inc. to find our feet on the land and build our own courts, schools, health choices, and lives is of the greatest import currently as US Govt along with others around the world tramples on basic human freedoms in hopes of building a transhumanist dystopia which will destroy all our children's futures in one fell blow if we don't act now.

You can "correct your status" to return to being the true American you always thought you were, and step away from mandates, ordinances, statutes, codes and laws from the state government corporation because they don't apply to you anyway, as living men and women of the soil, the American soil, land of your birth or naturalization, land of freedom always waiting, in the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, and most of all in the unalienable rights God gave you, and common law confirmed.

Ronald speaks of what an American state citizen means, and what such a citizen can gain, in terms of monetary support, and how this relates back to Anna's work to getting the banks to release the funds to us, the true creditors and beneficiaries of ancient trusts which have been ravaged by the deceptive doings of the corporate service government which has spent a few hundred years defrauding us and depriving us of our rights while indeed more and more enslaving us.

A candid conversation which explores many different facets of the whole extraordinary return to freedom becoming a state citizen or national promises, this is information for all Americans--especially those craving the return of their God-given freedoms of speech, movement, occupation, profession, health, and life, the first, we hope in a series to inform all as this venture gains momentum and gets further underway.

LINKS FOR MORE
The American States Assemblies site with all of Anna von Reitz's information:
The American States Assemblies land and soil jurisdiction

States United Nationals Youtube site:
https://www.youtube.com/c/iofthewizard2StateNationalsUnited

Why should I correct my status?
Why Should I Correct My Status? - The American States Assembly

Correct your status
Correct Your Status - The American States Assembly

Chart your course
Chart Your Course - The American States Assembly

Contact state coordinators
ttps://states.americanstatenationals.org/state-coordinators/

Anna von Reitz's website with her writings and videos:
Anna von Reitz

Grapelander

Walter Burian: The Biggest Game in Town - About the Government CAFR Wealth Shell Game

Every county, state, city, and municipality has a budget detailing costs and expenses. But for some reason, these budgets do not include total gross receipts. For many years, people have accepted the accounting practices that guide these formal budgets – but what happens when it doesn’t add up?

Former commodities advisor Walter Burien has spent over a decade investigating the Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFRs) of many counties and states throughout the USA. The CAFR – which is never mentioned in the media and virtually unknown to the public – confirms the existence of a parallel government accounting system that only shows the public one side of the story. As a result, we’ve accepted systemic declines in productivity and wealth alongside continuously ballooning costs.

When government cries “deficit”, most of us accept without question that States are struggling because of the economy. But what if every state, county, city, and municipality claiming to be broke or running a deficit was in fact running a billion or trillion dollar budget surplus? And what if we can prove it? Walter Burien explains how the CAFR works and presents his solution for the future prosperity of humankind.

Grapelander

Informative conversation and discussion with Ronald Carriveau, Co-coordinator of the Massachusetts State Assembly and Kenzie Rhodes, a former Commonwealth of Massachusetts financial manager with the Department of Children and Families who witnessed the rollout of senseless and unhealthful rules imposed on children through the whole COVID plandemic and was then told her religious exemption to exempt her from the COVID injection being mandated for State employees was denied.
As a consequence, after she researched her options and changed her jurisdiction, she was suspended and then terminated, making her a very vocal proponent of the medical and health freedoms as all others available under Common Law on the Land and Soil jurisdiction of the true USA.

In addition Kenzie shares information on Conflict of Interest evidence from Charlie Baker, governor or CEO of the State of Massachusetts corporation, who seems to be operating health care and insurance companies in addition to playing public official, which might answer for the mandatory tests, mask, and vaccines repressing everyone in Massachusetts which he has rolled out.

We discuss the whole phenomenon of medical and health freedom as well as preservation of all other freedoms on the Land and Soil Jurisdiction of the USA, which is what Anna von Reitz has helped revive now, and which anyone who is an American can claim, by stepping out of or expatriating from US corporate citizenship and doing the 1779 Declaration on the American States Assembly website.

Grapelander

Informative conversation on the different kinds of jurisdiction and citizenship available in America given a history of conversion of country to corporation at the time of the Civil War and the continuation of the British and Municipal corporations from then on to now.

Especially important at this time when people's rights and freedoms are being usurped and assailed, understanding jurisdiction is a way to protect one's health freedoms. Stepping out of US Sea Jurisdiction to USA Land and Soil Jurisdiction is a means of reclaiming one's birthright American status as well as securing one's God-given rights and freedoms.

Using a timeline of significant events, treaties, and Supreme Court rulings, Ron Carriveau describes the sequence of events leading to the loss of American freedom and sovereignty starting from 1776, and delineates the difference between the original USA placed on the soil jurisdiction and occupying geographical territorial space as opposed to the British-led US Inc. existing in virtual space and on paper, not in fact landed but afloat in Sea Jurisdiction.

Grapelander

Focused conversation on the historic name and security transaction fraud run by the Federal Reserve pirates and their progenitors the 14th Amendment pirates of the British Territorial Government corporate construct which is still reigning supreme as US Inc. aka Crown Corporation Cover, how Americans have been seriously deceived, and what every American can do to reclaim their birthright freedoms as born-free on the land and soil of the now-revived Land Jurisdiction of America by way of Anna von Reitz's work to restore the same.

The great urgency today of course comes from the intended power grabs of the WEF, WHO et al who envision human erasure and transhumanist enslavement for all. The way to combat this profound failure of sanity and humanity is to find our freedoms through reviving our born or naturalized status as state nationals and citizens, not US citizens.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals