Sugar Intake Reveal All

Runenight201

Too much refined sugar is definitely bad for me. However I’m not afraid of it and I can tell when I’ve had enough. Things will simply taste too sweet, even fruit.

I probably drink 1-2 Mexican colas a day and will occasionally top off milk with maple syrup (although maple syrup has calcium and manganese, so it’s really not that nutritionally devoid).

In a nutrient dense diet sugar is fine. I have no idea what physiological equations need to be drawn up to determine how much refined sucrose any one individual can tolerate before issues pop up. I’d imagine it’d have to take into account present micronutritional state, micronutrients ingested through diet, current energy state, energy ingested through diet, and macronutrient composition.

I just go by symptoms. When things become too sweet, I become over-excited, and begin urinating too frequently, I back off the sugar.

If I’m tired, weak, lazy, in comes the sugar.

cdg

Too much refined sugar is definitely bad for me. However I’m not afraid of it and I can tell when I’ve had enough. Things will simply taste too sweet, even fruit.

I probably drink 1-2 Mexican colas a day and will occasionally top off milk with maple syrup (although maple syrup has calcium and manganese, so it’s really not that nutritionally devoid).

In a nutrient dense diet sugar is fine. I have no idea what physiological equations need to be drawn up to determine how much refined sucrose any one individual can tolerate before issues pop up. I’d imagine it’d have to take into account present micronutritional state, micronutrients ingested through diet, current energy state, energy ingested through diet, and macronutrient composition.

I just go by symptoms. When things become too sweet, I become over-excited, and begin urinating too frequently, I back off the sugar.

If I’m tired, weak, lazy, in comes the sugar.

Agree. Much like salt best to go by taste as Dr. Peat says...

tommyg130

For ease of digestion would be one thing. Low allergenicity would be a second.
Lack of good foods such as ripe fruit at certain times of year would be a third.
Define nutritious, perhaps full of glyphosate, or other chemicals, or fungi etc would be a fourth.
Cost would be a fifth, white sugar is still very cheap.
Convenience would be a sixth reason.
Enough reasons for you? Why would anyone waste time typing a reply to someone about why they waste their time when you could be spending the time doing something more useful?

"Why why why, Delilah!" :p:
Hahaha! I’m just curious is white sugar void of glyphosate? Dont sugar cane plants still get sprayed? Does the refining process of white sugar remove glyphosate as well?

LadyRae

I guess I still avoid processed cane sugar. The carbohydrates I get are from fruit and oats. I still use stevia in my coffee. When I eat a lot of processed sugar and even too much honey or fruit, I will get puffy and kind of a brain- fog feeling...

oxphoser

Hahaha! I’m just curious is white sugar void of glyphosate? Dont sugar cane plants still get sprayed? Does the refining process of white sugar remove glyphosate as well?
Most sugar in the US is made from beets which are sprayed with glyphosate. Better to buy cane sugar which is off white and more expensive, but available in grocery stores.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom