Ideas On Deodorant

Cameron

I use magnesium oil and bergamont essential oil but still get a bit body odor by end of day any other options that work for anyone else? I notice I feel a pheromone effect from women like touch and flirting even when I feel I smell so not sure if bo is actually fine and avoiding chemicals or if I smell and I'm crazy lol but need something for workouts that's when it's real bad lol

Lee Simeon

I have heard people trying Lapodin and I have tried it myself. Works rather well actually.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Talked to @haidut about bo and pheromones curious what you use haidut wish sometimes I could use old spice but it's crap

800mRepeats

Have you tried using the forum search function? (not being snarky)
Simply typing "deodorant" into the box and not limiting the search to any specific sub-forum revealed 10 different threads on the first page of results dealing with this very question. You may find more ideas there (although, I'm a fan of magnesium oil myself).

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Have you tried using the forum search function? (not being snarky)
Simply typing "deodorant" into the box and not limiting the search to any specific sub-forum revealed 10 different threads on the first page of results dealing with this very question. You may find more ideas there (although, I'm a fan of magnesium oil myself).
I have just wanted to see any new members or ideas the oil is great just curious about a real nice fragrance maybe I'm not aware of also wanted to make a point about the pheromone side of things for woman I've noticed

theLaw

Been using this for the last month. Best I've ever used by far (including brands with aluminum).

GUEST_f4f4c66e-44c1-48d4-871c-bb0eb5a53478

8727248_fpx.tif

marcar72

I've been au naturel for a couple years now and odor is never really an issue or if it is then maybe I'm used to the scent. :2cents:

Waynish

The best colognes and deodorants (that don't have aluminum as an ingredient) are benign enough to be OK for covering up your smelly humanoid purification optimally. However, aim to stop it... And "people" (not all ethnicities it seems) in optimal health do not have smelly sweat.

Inaut

I've been using witch hazel mixed with some baking soda. It took a few weeks to adjust but body odour is at a minimum. I apply it in the morning (spray bottle) and before i go to the gym in the afternoon. The real test will be when summer comes around but for now....it's working

Baking soda is okay. Vodka is good and no rash. Baking soda even diluted causes irritation over time.

Runenight201

Yea that manly musky scent? For most women it’s s turn off. Usually also means too many animals have been consumed. When I was eating a ton of red meat I’d smell like that from my armpits, and if i received any extra female attention it was because of my appearance, and definitely not because of how I smelled.

When I eat a diet of solely fruits and vegetables, my body does not produce any foul odor.

Body odor has personally become a sign for me that I’m doing something wrong dietary wise.

baccheion

Yea that manly musky scent? For most women it’s s turn off. Usually also means too many animals have been consumed. When I was eating a ton of red meat I’d smell like that from my armpits, and if i received any extra female attention it was because of my appearance, and definitely not because of how I smelled.

When I eat a diet of solely fruits and vegetables, my body does not produce any foul odor.

Body odor has personally become a sign for me that I’m doing something wrong dietary wise.
Meat is associated with androgenicity and vegetables with lowered androgenicity. What makes you think the smell is a turnoff? Are you certain it was THE musky smell or one implying leaky gut, bacteria/yeast overgrowth, slowed/impaired bowel transit, low magnesium, etc?

Aymen

I've been au naturel for a couple years now and odor is never really an issue or if it is then maybe I'm used to the scent. :2cents:
same here , a quick shower after workout with warm water for 20 secondes , seems to be very good , it's the anxiety that produces a little of bad odor under the armpits so natural odor with avoiding stress is best .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals