Left armpit smells and sweats more than the other?

Nilogic

1667152650877.png

Greetings Peaters!

Since 1 year I noticed that my left armpit smells kind of bad and sweats in profusion at the end of the day.
It feels like an armpit river some days (see joined illustration picture), very annoying as I always have to use paper towels to dry it up when I'm not at home!
My right armpit sweats just a little bit and doesn't stink at all.
I am right handed, have a good and normal hygiene, and I am globally in good health and shape except hypothyroidism under medication (stabile).
41Yo female, not v.axed
I don't use chemical shower soaps (I use pure Aleppo soap) or deodorant but mostly magnesium oil (helps to avoid bad odours for a couple of hours) and sometimes menthol talcum.

Could this be related to a metabolism/fysiologic disorder?
Sweat glands at right side could be blocked?
Anyone had the same issue?

Cheers!

I have this too. While I haven't gotten rid of the imbalance, eating foods that promote good digestion gets rid of most of the smell. Listerine wipedowns every week or two get rid of the rest.
I think the imbalance is systemic since the side of my body that sweats and stinks more also has less hair, a differently shaped pectoral muscle, and a squintier eye. Someone once told me bodily asymmetry had to do with parathyroid hormone.

Perry Staltic

Do you shave your pits? Pits tend to stink more when there's hair for the bacteria to grow and hide in.

Back
Top Bottom