I Think High "bad" Starch Lowers My Temperatures (and Maybe All Starch In Excess)

I'm just checking in again with an observation of starch vs. sugar.

Coming from years of having COLD temperatures, I did the Richfield reset but only months later, after PUFA depletion and maybe some other factors (aren't there always?) for the first time in years, my temperatures peak around 98.3. I'm still a little low but not that low. I was in the 96s before.

I'm craving staying warm and love being warm all the time. It's not anything that I try to do anymore, it's just what I really really want for myself.

The one thing I wanted to report is that it *seems* (not sure yet, but I think this is true) if I eat a high amount of "bad" starches, it seems my temperatures fall the next day. This may be an issue for some.

I was only in the 97's yesterday, Saturday, and I had had a whole bunch of pizza Friday night. And every day I'm in the 98s, nowadays, so this was quite interesting.

NOTE: I'm feeling a little constipated and my colon seems "full"...probably creating a lot of endotoxins...

A bit of rice or potatoes doesn't seem to do this to me the way wheat does.

But I'm still sort of seeing if that's true. Maybe it's due to quantity, maybe it's due to relative digestibility.

I did really eat a whole lot of pizza and I don't normally eat that much rice or potatoes so maybe that's the difference.

I eat homemade bread normally that goes through 18 hours of slow soaking and it seems to be agreeable to me if I don't eat too much.

If indeed high starch is lowering my temperatures, this may be more reinforcement of what Ray has said all along about starch versus sugar.

johnwester130

do you eat starch with coconut oil ?

this is a huge factor

a person can make themselves orthorexic with worry about it, i find it difficult to live without starch

OP
ecstatichamster
do you eat starch with coconut oil ?

this is a huge factor

a person can make themselves orthorexic with worry about it, i find it difficult to live without starch

I'm not trying to live without starch.

I don't eat it with coconut oil normally.

johnwester130

I'm not trying to live without starch.

I don't eat it with coconut oil normally.

i can only eat starch WITH coconut oil

even butter doesn't work for me

and by itself, bread, potatoes and oats would be inedible to me

however, after starch, meat and coconut oil i crave fruit

DDK

Potatoes with butter and salt increase my temps like nothing else. Rice with butter and salt doesn't at all. Don't know if it's the difference in digestion among different starches or not, and obviously this is different for everyone. If the pizza lowered temps, does your homemade bread normally lower temps as well?

OP
ecstatichamster
Potatoes with butter and salt increase my temps like nothing else. Rice with butter and salt doesn't at all. Don't know if it's the difference in digestion among different starches or not, and obviously this is different for everyone. If the pizza lowered temps, does your homemade bread normally lower temps as well?

I don't think my home made bread lowers my temps *much* but I haven't tried a day or two without any starch...at this point it seems worth trying...

Wagner83

So far I think proteins , enough fructose to balance out the well steamed buttery potatoes or boiled sushi rice all work hand in hand for temperature.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals