How high can I go on exemestan?

AspiringSage

I'm not looking for any beta agonists, I have already some issues with high adrenaline. I take thyroid, aspirin and caffeine from coffee pretty often already. Mostly looking for something faster for liver health since I don't have motivation to stick to a program for 6-8 months. Maybe I should look for pharma solutions for dopamine lol
I'm not looking for any beta agonists, I have already some issues with high adrenaline. I take thyroid, aspirin and caffeine from coffee pretty often already. Mostly looking for something faster for liver health since I don't have motivation to stick to a program for 6-8 months. Maybe I should look for pharma solutions for dopamine lol

I find clenbuterols effect on insulin/glucose metabolism more interesting than its effect as a beta agonist, which is sort of annoying until adaption.

Consider bromantane for dopamine up regulation. Boost Your Biology - Bromantane: Permanently Increase Motivation? (Nootropic, Effects, Benefits & Uses)

Many anabolic steroids (particularly 17a orals) are hard on the liver, so tread carefully. I saw a study a while back about testosterone propionate healing fatty liver disease in castrated male rats - Testosterone Replacement Ameliorates Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Castrated Male Rats

A relevant meta study of human research -
Testosterone, Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

Last edited:
OP
Epik

Epik

Tingling or a dull pain is a classical sign of shut down associated with anabolic steroids. Some people who’ve had a vasectomy report similar feelings. Has the feeling persisted or passed?

Pregnenolone will help, time will help. Anything that boosts LH (tamoxifen, enclomiphene) or substitutes (HCG) will generally help with recovery. If the feeling has persisted consider looking up “post cycle therapy” or “PCT protocols” on forums. Also consider a LH/FSH/Total T, Free T test in a few weeks. Obviously, I feel like I have to say, see a mens health doc or an endocrinologist if things don’t improve. If the feeling has passed then don’t do that again. There are plenty of better ways to do do steroids than overdosing on exemestane.

I’ve read one study out of the Netherlands that didn’t observe a significant improvement from PCT protocols. At least in terms of the speed of recovery. This goes contrary to a lot of experience though. My lab ferret has had good experiences with HCG and enclomiphene.

Many steroid using gym bros swear by PCT protocols. So, your experiences may vary. On a herbal angle burdock root tea stimulates LH, so there is a natural angle in addition to pregnenolone.
1.5 grams of pregnenolone a day for 4 days off of exemestane seem to have fixed the side effects

OP
Epik

Epik

I find clenbuterols effect on insulin/glucose metabolism more interesting than its effect as a beta agonist, which is sort of annoying until adaption.

Consider bromantane for dopamine up regulation. Boost Your Biology - Bromantane: Permanently Increase Motivation? (Nootropic, Effects, Benefits & Uses)

Many anabolic steroids (particularly 17a orals) are hard on the liver, so tread carefully. I saw a study a while back about testosterone propionate healing fatty liver disease in castrated male rats - Testosterone Replacement Ameliorates Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Castrated Male Rats

A relevant meta study of human research -
Testosterone, Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
So clean improves insulin sensitivity? That's interesting I didn't know that.

I'll check it out. I've probably seen it since I follow Boost Your Biology on YouTube.

I think most of the synthetically derived androgens are liver toxic and can have estrogenic effects but the bioidentical are pretty safe other than suppression. So I stay away from most synthetic steroids. It seems clear from my experience that estrogen is one of my big issues, especially for my liver health.

AspiringSage

So clean improves insulin sensitivity? That's interesting I didn't know that.

I'll check it out. I've probably seen it since I follow Boost Your Biology on YouTube.

I think most of the synthetically derived androgens are liver toxic and can have estrogenic effects but the bioidentical are pretty safe other than suppression. So I stay away from most synthetic steroids. It seems clear from my experience that estrogen is one of my big issues, especially for my liver health.

On the clenbuterol topic, I was eventually going to do a write up and post it in the papers section; but, here it is without further introduction:

Clenbuterol exerts antidiabetic activity through metabolic reprogramming of skeletal muscle cells

Effects of clenbuterol on insulin resistance in conscious obese Zucker rats

On the Bromantane topic, I recommend that you look into it. Lucas Aoun is right it’s impressive stuff for dopamine/motivation:

The Pharmacology of Actoprotectors: Practical Application for Improvement of Mental and Physical Performance

My lab ferret has more experience with bemitil than with bromantane. In his experience, bemitil is more physical/stimulating while bromantane is more mental/motivational/dopaminergic. There is of course significant crossover for both substances.

Any idea what your lab subjects prolactin level is? Any inquiry about dopamine should also involve an interest in prolactin levels - they are deeply related.

ETA: 1.5 grams of pregnenolone strikes me as a lot. I’d be worried it might eventually up regulate SHBG. I am newer to pregnenolone as a topic. Do people often take that much?

Last edited:
OP
Epik

Epik

On the clenbuterol topic, I was eventually going to do a write up and post it in the papers section; but, here it is without further introduction:

Clenbuterol exerts antidiabetic activity through metabolic reprogramming of skeletal muscle cells

Effects of clenbuterol on insulin resistance in conscious obese Zucker rats

On the Bromantane topic, I recommend that you look into it. Lucas Aoun is right it’s impressive stuff for dopamine/motivation:

The Pharmacology of Actoprotectors: Practical Application for Improvement of Mental and Physical Performance

My lab ferret has more experience with bemitil than with bromantane. In his experience, bemitil is more physical/stimulating while bromantane is more mental/motivational/dopaminergic. There is of course significant crossover for both substances.

Any idea what your lab subjects prolactin level is? Any inquiry about dopamine should also involve an interest in prolactin levels - they are deeply related.

ETA: 1.5 grams of pregnenolone strikes me as a lot. I’d be worried it might eventually up regulate SHBG. I am newer to pregnenolone as a topic. Do people often take that much?
Ya I plan on getting my blood tested for prolactin soon.

For pregnenolone increasing SHBG, I'm not sure, my guess is it probably does but I see that as a good thing. I think most of it gets sulfated and stored. It's not totally unnatural of a dose. You can probably get almost the same dose from eating a goat brain. I think Ray finished a kg of pregnenolone in a year which over 2g a day and saw nothing but benefits.

AspiringSage

Ya I plan on getting my blood tested for prolactin soon.

For pregnenolone increasing SHBG, I'm not sure, my guess is it probably does but I see that as a good thing. I think most of it gets sulfated and stored. It's not totally unnatural of a dose. You can probably get almost the same dose from eating a goat brain. I think Ray finished a kg of pregnenolone in a year which over 2g a day and saw nothing but benefits.

Humm. . . I haven’t tried more than 50mg/day. Tried it with and without extra virgin olive oil to improve absorption. I guess those are rookie numbers, we gotta pump up those numbers.

OP
Epik

Epik

Humm. . . I haven’t tried more than 50mg/day. Tried it with and without extra virgin olive oil to improve absorption. I guess those are rookie numbers, we gotta pump up those numbers.
I did a low dose a long time ago, it was a great anti stress feeling. it was one of the first "serious" supplement I took (other than herbs, vitamins and minerals) . I noticed some cortisol symptoms get worse over reuse at a low dose, especially after reintroducing sugar after crazy amounts of fasting and it seems like I developed a mild Cushing syndrome. I noticed that higher doses didn't allow pregnenolone to create a cortisol symptom. I think at higher doses its good at lowering ACTH to not turn pregnenolone into cortisol down stream while lower doses may not be enough with Cushing syndrome. Just my experience tho

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals