How do you eat your liver?

oxphoser

How often? How much? How long do you cook it?
what do you eat it with?

Any iron blocking supplements to it? How much of it?

Do you think liver once a week is enough for copper and vitamin A when dairy and eggs are everyday foods?
I marinate my liver in milk for an hour or so. It tenderizes it. Remove the liver from the milk. Fry briefly on high heat. Serve with onions.

TheCodez

Chop the raw liver in small pieces and freeze it on a pan. Once frozen I divide it into 2 ounce portions in sandwich bags and put it back in the freezer. When I eat it, I just take a frozen bag and one piece at a time lightly chew it till it is swallowable. Really not that objectionable at all. Became aware of this approach from the writings of William Donald Kelley.

Mossy

I cover it with cheese and bacon whenever possible. If time does not allow for the bacon, I make a homemade honey mustard to cover the pungent taste.

Chop the raw liver in small pieces and freeze it on a pan. Once frozen I divide it into 2 ounce portions in sandwich bags and put it back in the freezer. When I eat it, I just take a frozen bag and one piece at a time lightly chew it till it is swallowable. Really not that objectionable at all. Became aware of this approach from the writings of William Donald Kelley.
My girlfriend eats hers this way, but makes the pieces so small that she can just swallow them and not taste it at all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals