Hidden Nasties In Our Food

OP
Rinse & rePeat
was related to vitamin C supplements poor quality. he was at some clinic in oregon, these people had allergy symptoms, ray himself had allergy symptoms from vitamin c. he had these people drop all supplements an their allergies went away.
Now I wonder, because I had a lot histamine issues and when I went off all suppliments, putting two and two together now that may be what made my issues fade.

Dr. B

Now I wonder, because I had a lot histamine issues and when I went off all suppliments, putting two and two together now that may be what made my issues fade.
the vitamin c supplements are made from mold/fungus.
citric acid and citrate used in supplements, like magnesium citrate, are all sourced from mold/fungus these days. theres no reason to assume a manufacturer is going through the time and expense of extracting citrate from actual lemons or oranges when they can do it from fungi, mold, and bacterial cultures these days. citric acid is used in many ice cream and soda flavors, and in some bottled waters.
the enzymes used in most cheeses, are also fungi/mold based. if it says vegetable rennet, microbial enzymes in ingredients, its likely fungi/mold sourced.
i actually read the vitamin c stuff years ago, long before finding Peat, i think on amazon reviews. i shrugged it off and thought its some crazy reviewer making a big deal of source. most people in the supplement world think sources of nutrients doesnt matter. but they obviously do matter, hence all the issues with taurine, vitamin c, and citrate supplements.
those are 3 very common foods/supplements which you have to carefully check for these days. thankfully i dont eat cheese often, no longer use vitamin c, and can find plenty of ice cream options without citric acid. prior to the "new method" of extracting vitamin c from mold/fungi, according to Ray vitamin C was only sold in 50mg supplement capsules. that was probably back when they actually extracted it from edible fruits. actually most vitamin c is from corn these days, but they do something to the corn, like grow a certain fungi or mold on it which the vitamin c is then extracted from.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
the vitamin c supplements are made from mold/fungus.
citric acid and citrate used in supplements, like magnesium citrate, are all sourced from mold/fungus these days. theres no reason to assume a manufacturer is going through the time and expense of extracting citrate from actual lemons or oranges when they can do it from fungi, mold, and bacterial cultures these days. citric acid is used in many ice cream and soda flavors, and in some bottled waters.
the enzymes used in most cheeses, are also fungi/mold based. if it says vegetable rennet, microbial enzymes in ingredients, its likely fungi/mold sourced.
i actually read the vitamin c stuff years ago, long before finding Peat, i think on amazon reviews. i shrugged it off and thought its some crazy reviewer making a big deal of source. most people in the supplement world think sources of nutrients doesnt matter. but they obviously do matter, hence all the issues with taurine, vitamin c, and citrate supplements.
those are 3 very common foods/supplements which you have to carefully check for these days. thankfully i dont eat cheese often, no longer use vitamin c, and can find plenty of ice cream options without citric acid. prior to the "new method" of extracting vitamin c from mold/fungi, according to Ray vitamin C was only sold in 50mg supplement capsules. that was probably back when they actually extracted it from edible fruits. actually most vitamin c is from corn these days, but they do something to the corn, like grow a certain fungi or mold on it which the vitamin c is then extracted from.
Well that is all good information Mr.Bollix. what about organic vitamin C from "ascorbic acid with orange"?

Dr. B

Well that is all good information Mr.Bollix. what about organic vitamin C from "ascorbic acid with orange"?
it should be good, which product is that? make sure its actually sourced from orange, not just vitamin c with added citrus bioflavonoids.
there are a couple products on the market which seem they may be fine and they are much more expensive than the typical vitamin c supplement.
like this one, only 90mg vitamin c per capsule
or possibly this

OP
Rinse & rePeat
it should be good, which product is that? make sure its actually sourced from orange, not just vitamin c with added citrus bioflavonoids.
there are a couple products on the market which seem they may be fine and they are much more expensive than the typical vitamin c supplement.
or possibly this
It doesn't say FROM oranges it says ascorbic acid WITH orange from Mega Foods.

Eberhardt

or possibly this
i once used this. Its clean as far as I know if one accepts that it has 15mg peperine. I dont use it because the cherries had to much aromatizing effect for me but thats individual Clean Genuine Natural Vitamin C

OP
Rinse & rePeat
or possibly this
That Nutrigold looks like a good one!

Dr. B

It doesn't say FROM oranges it says ascorbic acid WITH orange from Mega Foods.
probably not good, theres a lot of products on the market saying vitamin c with citrus bioflavonoids or orange bioflavonoids, the bioflavonoids might be sourced from orange peel which is fine and better than being fungi or mold sourced,

OP
Rinse & rePeat
maybe I misunderstood . wasnt it not from oranges but just with added bioflavanoids? do you have a link :)
It is on the back of my bottle. Here I took a pic.

Attachments

• 20210710_161856.jpg
    20210710_161856.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 22

Eberhardt

It is on the back of my bottle. Here I took a pic.
ah no its unfortunatly useless I'd say, Its not natural vitamin c, the B6 content is problematicly high as it is neurotoxic over time in high dosis (Peat doestn like supplementing vitamin b's but especially not b6 due to that - Ideallabs b sup and health naturas too is thus without b6. ANd the vitamin A is in the form of beta-carotene so that is also not recommended

OP
Rinse & rePeat
ah no its unfortunatly useless I'd say, Its not natural vitamin c, the B6 content is problematicly high as it is neurotoxic over time in high dosis (Peat doestn like supplementing vitamin b's but especially not b6 due to that - Ideallabs b sup and health naturas too is thus without b6. ANd the vitamin A is in the form of beta-carotene so that is also not recommended
Yeah I wondered if it would be good for emergencies.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals