Milkshakes, worlds healthiest food.

Zachs

So i have been making milkshakes daily for the past week or so and i gotta say, i think i could live off of them. Im not sure why i havnt done this earlier, kind of too obvious i guess.

In a quart mason jar i add 20oz~ skim milk, 4g glyine powder, 12g green can gelatin, 3 frozen bananas or 6oz frozen strawberries, 4oz vanilla ice cream, large pinch salt, dash of vanilla and a few tbs maple syrup. Add a blender lid and blend. I also add randomly, egg yolk and coffee and also blending half orange juice concentrate for an orange julius effecf.

Its a magical creation, i could drink two a day and it packs a massive punch in nutrients, protein and anti inflammatory aminos. Its awesome how many peat foods can be combined into one delicous shake.

Just had to share, im sure this is a duh post for most.

pboy

old school egg nog is better, milk egg yolks spices and distilled spirits! lol

na though I kid, milkshakes are pretty decent actually, potentially even really good and healthy if you make them yourself...better than most other stuff. You can overdo the sugar to potassium ratio and all commercial ones have gums and ***t, but yea...theyre legit

with all that fruit youre definitely good on the potassium and mag

burtlancast

Mc Do always adds carrageenan to them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom