Unfortunately, Diet Does Matter

LadyRae

What dark magic is this? You can cook scrambled eggs and onion without oil/fat?
After I saute The Onion for a little while in some water, and the moisture dissipates, I will put in the egg. It seems that there's still moisture in the pan and perhaps something from the onion as well.

Anyway, I find the trick is to not move the scrambled eggs around a whole bunch at first. Kind of let it sit like you would with an omelette and maybe flip it once. Then turn off the heat and move the pan off the heat source. As the pan cools I noticed that the egg mixture will release from the pan.

A-Tim

After I saute The Onion for a little while in some water, and the moisture dissipates, I will put in the egg. It seems that there's still moisture in the pan and perhaps something from the onion as well.

Anyway, I find the trick is to not move the scrambled eggs around a whole bunch at first. Kind of let it sit like you would with an omelette and maybe flip it once. Then turn off the heat and move the pan off the heat source. As the pan cools I noticed that the egg mixture will release from the pan.
Huh, how about that. I'll give it a crack, thanks.

Kyle970

Buckwheat. It's a small controversial list of nonoffenders.
About to start foraging and hunting my own food if I can ever get well enough. Trusting commercial food and ingredients less by the day.

I ate Oreo‘s, a protein bar and lots of Haribo‘s yesterday and feel like total ***t gut- wise today.

My bowel movements were also bad.

How good could life have been, if we could’ve just ate whatever tasty food we wanted to?
Imagine eating McDonald‘s, Soda and Ice Cream daily with zero digestive issues.

You can’t change the rules of nature, can you..

What foods NEVER make you feel bad?
Raw milk, raw honey, white sweet potatoes and poached wild shrimp. I will have to think some more on this one.

Runenight201

Meat and wheat
Read it and weep
My liver's replete
My being must feast

To feel real weak
and lower my skeet
if i eat real meek
like an orthorexic freak

So meat and wheat
does my being seek
to reach the peak