Hi From Germany

OP
Durey

Durey

Hey all,
thank you @Peata and the PM I got for reminding me of my thread here. It's been over two years and I've been through many ups and downs (mostly ups, though). I'm still Peating and reading the forum, but I'm usually pretty busy or on the Facebook groups, since I use FB anyway. I've been wanting to update for so long... The most important things that happened:

I've been depression-free for over a year. I do have stress and feel frustrated with the world and its people sometimes, but I never feel helpless or desperate or suicidal anymore. I have gained a lot of confidence and I'm beginning to like myself.

I have also gained about 30 kilos (66 lbs). I loved the weight gain at first, but I wouldn't mind if it stopped now. I need about 3000 calories to feel good, have energy and brainpower, so I'm not going to restrict calories, but I've been trying to build some muscle instead and hope this will help.

Shortly after I made my introduction here I went to a naturopathic doctor for the amalgam chelation. For some reason I forgot he didn't want to use the normal chelators and used some kind of magnetic field device (need to look up what they're called). I did this three times, but I had to stop the treatment, because afterwards I felt like ***t every time. Like horrible flu symptoms and exhaustion and pain in my extremities. I haven't been to a dentist or any tooth-related doctor, except when my dental bridge fell out (it's fixed, but I now have a piece of retraction cord somewhere under it, or in my gums or wherever... but that's a story of its own, lol). I have lots of root canals, though, and one tooth (?) gives me pain occassionally, even though the root is capped and I had a cyst removed from the jaw above it. I use MB for the pain, since I don't want to extract the tooth. I've been trying to accept that my messed up teeth will never be healthy or feel alright or look good and I hope that, as my metabolism continues to improve, my body will keep the damage in check.

Hm... what else... My vein problems are practically gone. They don't bulge anymore and no new spider veins developed. Also my skin has improved a lot and looks healthier. I also have a tan from all the sunbathing I did this summer. :)

At the moment I'm working on my posture and I try to move more and do some light exercise, because my sedentary life is taking a toll on me and the pain in my feet is getting worse again. My body balance is totally out of whack and this feels rather anti-metabolic.

In general, my temps and pulse are alright most of the time. My thyroid labs were not too bad, but they only did ft3, ft4 and tsh. TSH was 1.9 and the doctors said my thyroid is fine (of course). But yeah, **** them. I'm hardly ever cold and spend way less money on heating (which I now spend on Haidut's supplements and on heat lamps). I have good energy most days and I had phases of great energy, and I feel all around better than most of my adult life. Peat is my hero.

Okay, that's my update for now. Thanks again for the friendly reminder, and thanks for reading. :)

Mittir

@Durey
I am curious about the root canal tooth causing pain
Is it an upper tooth? I have one upper molar tooth
with root canal occasionally causes mild pain.
I associate that with gut irritation and endotoxin.
Dentist told me that upper teeth are close to sinus cavity.
In an interview RP mentioned a dentist who cured
gum disease with laxative. Paying attention to gut
can give you some clues.

When RP was asked about health affect of mercury
amalgam of one tooth. He mentioned that it takes a lot of mercury to cause
slight effect. He does not seem to be worried about mercury
amalgam. He mentioned another study where vitamin C
protecting against mercury poisoning by reducing it.
Reduced mercury is non toxic. He recommends vitamin C
from regular food for that.

OP
Durey

Durey

@Mittir
Thanks for your input!
Yes, the tooth is an upper molar. The gums around it are inflamed as well. The first root canal I had done on it was not well done and a piece of the filling material went up into the sinus cavity and was probably what caused the cyst. I've also had sinus problems and post-nasal drip for at least ten years, and I've suspected some connection between some of my dental problems and the sinus stuff. I also have very narrow dental arches and probably narrow airways as well, which might exacerbate the problems.

I've been trying to improve my gut health recently, with charcoal and cascara, but I think I made things worse. I probably will make a separate thread for that.

For vitamin C I've been supplementing acerola juice or powder. The painful exhaustion I had during and after the time of the mercury removal (the removal of the fillings) is gone, so I think all the Peaty stuff helped to reduce or chelate it.

burtlancast

Painfull root canals are just about the worst thing health-wise.
It's a sign of deep infection in the root and the bone around it. It's mostly due to partial cleaning of the root canal ( a lot of things can go wrong: the root is curved; or the tip of the cleaning stick device breaks inside one of the canals and cannot be removed; or the dentist just didn't go far enough and it's not visible on the radio).

Infection means anaerobic bacterias and their endotoxins.

One should either retreat the tooth, and if it can't be improved, the tooth should be extracted. No amount of vit c will control a chronically infected root canal.

Peata

Hey all,
thank you @Peata and the PM I got for reminding me of my thread here. It's been over two years and I've been through many ups and downs (mostly ups, though). I'm still Peating and reading the forum, but I'm usually pretty busy or on the Facebook groups, since I use FB anyway. I've been wanting to update for so long... The most important things that happened:

I've been depression-free for over a year. I do have stress and feel frustrated with the world and its people sometimes, but I never feel helpless or desperate or suicidal anymore. I have gained a lot of confidence and I'm beginning to like myself.

I have also gained about 30 kilos (66 lbs). I loved the weight gain at first, but I wouldn't mind if it stopped now. I need about 3000 calories to feel good, have energy and brainpower, so I'm not going to restrict calories, but I've been trying to build some muscle instead and hope this will help.

Shortly after I made my introduction here I went to a naturopathic doctor for the amalgam chelation. For some reason I forgot he didn't want to use the normal chelators and used some kind of magnetic field device (need to look up what they're called). I did this three times, but I had to stop the treatment, because afterwards I felt like ***t every time. Like horrible flu symptoms and exhaustion and pain in my extremities. I haven't been to a dentist or any tooth-related doctor, except when my dental bridge fell out (it's fixed, but I now have a piece of retraction cord somewhere under it, or in my gums or wherever... but that's a story of its own, lol). I have lots of root canals, though, and one tooth (?) gives me pain occassionally, even though the root is capped and I had a cyst removed from the jaw above it. I use MB for the pain, since I don't want to extract the tooth. I've been trying to accept that my messed up teeth will never be healthy or feel alright or look good and I hope that, as my metabolism continues to improve, my body will keep the damage in check.

Hm... what else... My vein problems are practically gone. They don't bulge anymore and no new spider veins developed. Also my skin has improved a lot and looks healthier. I also have a tan from all the sunbathing I did this summer. :)

At the moment I'm working on my posture and I try to move more and do some light exercise, because my sedentary life is taking a toll on me and the pain in my feet is getting worse again. My body balance is totally out of whack and this feels rather anti-metabolic.

In general, my temps and pulse are alright most of the time. My thyroid labs were not too bad, but they only did ft3, ft4 and tsh. TSH was 1.9 and the doctors said my thyroid is fine (of course). But yeah, **** them. I'm hardly ever cold and spend way less money on heating (which I now spend on Haidut's supplements and on heat lamps). I have good energy most days and I had phases of great energy, and I feel all around better than most of my adult life. Peat is my hero.

Okay, that's my update for now. Thanks again for the friendly reminder, and thanks for reading. :)
Wow, that's a great update. Glad to hear it all. Congrats.

Candeias

Toxins and bacteria from Root canals can cause a lot of 'hidden cause' problems, so it's important to check that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom