Hidden Nasties In Our Food

Eberhardt

i googled the program and the guy behind it. Theres not much science to detect. the lines thing need serious research to be taken seriously. I dont see how it even would be possible as to keep up a stable geometrical emf system is extremly energy demanding - think Peat "energy and structure is interdependent on every level!".
It should also be detectable with sensitive emf equipment which so far has not succeeded. I stand by my thought that there is something to be said for the idea of geopathic stress though . But the model seems undefendable until further research should prove otherwise. I dont expect that to come from this guy though as he is involvled with ancient aliens and other money scams

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I got sick! Sort of shocked too. Not had a cold in years. Nothing budges it much. Im less cold but the throatthing wnet on and the stomach. I accidently smelled a whif of it when handling a trouser I was wearing then and immediately got a chest and stomachreaction- no moren of this it said. I even tried some panquinone without a lot of effect (that i am conscious of) . I am staying in and keeping warm. Uugh

This is so troubling! We appreciate your experiment cause reading it on the internet would still not making perfumes and colognes scary, it would be so unbelievable. I mean the fact that breathing it in aborts children didn't register an alarm, but now that you have bought some and breathed it in and put it on your skin sure seems like scary stuff now! I wonder how long it will take to undo this? I wonder how many makers are using this stuff in their perfumes and what else is it in?

Dr. B

This is so troubling! We appreciate your experiment cause reading it on the internet would still not making perfumes and colognes scary, it would be so unbelievable. I mean the fact that breathing it in aborts children didn't register an alarm, but now that you have bought some and breathed it in and put it on your skin sure seems like scary stuff now! I wonder how long it will take to undo this? I wonder how many makers are using this stuff in their perfumes and what else is it in?
what is this, castoreum? its estrogenic?

@Eberhardt mate you ate castoreum, why? just to taste it? what other things have you eaten, have you tried poop?

OP
Rinse & rePeat

@Eberhardt mate you ate castoreum, why? just to taste it? what other things have you eaten, have you tried poop?

It is the beaver butt juice that I wrote about in the opening of this post. They put it is perfumes and colognes. Eberhardt acquired some and put it on his skin, like you would wearing perfume, and now he has been sick for over 3 days now.

Eberhardt

As @Rinse & rePeat said, you can alsosee earlier in this thread. But I suspected it was and so far seems to be true. haha to list all weird ***t one has ever tried would be a thread by itself. I dont think I have tried poop since I was 6 months but I dont remember. Did actually think about trying a while back as fecal transplants have fantastic results on some people and its doable to repoplulate the intestinal flora by eating it (seems like capsuling it is the most common). I dont plan on doing it though. since you mention it one of the few gutbacterial products Peat recommends is based on a strain from camel dung. It was discovered by the french in north africa as eating camel dung was done by the locals and stopped diseseas and the french adopted it an later cultivated it. I tried the castoreum partly for a fungus, partly for experimenting

Eberhardt

DOnt know if you mean what else is in other stuff or in this one. This one has only three ingredients as I specifically asked for the maker to make one without vegetable oil. It is boiled castoreum with bear fat and pine needle . Bear fat can have a lot of pufa depending on time of year but still better.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
DOnt know if you mean what else is in other stuff or in this one. This one has only three ingredients as I specifically asked for the maker to make one without vegetable oil. It is boiled castoreum with bear fat and pine needle . Bear fat can have a lot of pufa depending on time of year but still better.

Did all of that smell good?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
nah. I guess some would think so. musky and a bit stingy. not immedately bad but a bit spicey. Now I shudder just by a whif of it though

I hope you didn't spend to much money on that awful experience! I am puzzled why I keep smelling a Raid bug killer like smell in everyone's cologne. I don't smell it up front, just later when it settles. I can't take being around people wear colognes because of it.

Eberhardt

I hope you didn't spend to much money on that awful experience! I am puzzled why I keep smelling a Raid bug killer like smell in everyone's cologne. I don't smell it up front, just later when it settles. I can't take being around people wear colognes because of it.
interesting! I dont know the smell of raid bug killer but the ingredient list is straight enough:
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Geraniol ….(1.47%)

Lemongrass Oil ….(0.10%)

Other Ingredients* .…(98.43%)

TOTAL .…(100%)

*White Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Ethyl Lactate, Carbon Dioxide

could it be the lemongrass oil (which I assume is synthetic) that sounds like a perfume ingredient or maybe the isopropyl myristat as it is used as a fixative in non-alcholic skin perfumes. I think the latter now that I think about it.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
interesting! I dont know the smell of raid bug killer but the ingredient list is straight enough:
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Geraniol ….(1.47%)

Lemongrass Oil ….(0.10%)

Other Ingredients* .…(98.43%)

TOTAL .…(100%)

*White Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Ethyl Lactate, Carbon Dioxide

could it be the lemongrass oil (which I assume is synthetic) that sounds like a perfume ingredient or maybe the isopropyl myristat as it is used as a fixative in non-alcholic skin perfumes. I think the latter now that I think about it.

I like the smell of lemongrass so that isn't it. I am gonna look on the internet and see if any of the ingredients you listed is in cologne.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I just looked up only three of the ingredient in Raid, Geraniol, Myristate and Ethyl lactate and all three are used in colognes. The ethyl lactate seem a little concerning dissolving resins.

"Ethyl lactate can be used as a food additive, in perfumery, as flavour chemicals and solvent, which can dissolve acetic acid cellulose and many resins. ... Almost all manufacturing and processing industries depend on the use of solvents (see Fig. 7)."

"Ethyl Lactate can affect you when breathed in and may be absorbed through the skin. * Prolonged contact can irritate the skin and eyes. * Breathing Ethyl Lactate may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, and passing out. Ethyl Lactate is a colorless liquid with a mild odor."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
You dont think
the myristat could be it?

I don't know what myristate smells like, but they use it in colognes too and it is also toxic!

"Isopropyl Myristate (IPM) is virtually odourless softly fatty. Used as a cosmeic emollient and solvent to replace ethanol in non-alcoholic skin-perfumes."

"Acute Toxicity: Isopropyl myristate is a skin irritant. Mineral oil is a laxative and eye irritant and has an oral LD50 of 22 g/kg (mouse). ... Mineral oils are listed as a known human carcinogen by NTP and IARC.'

Eberhardt

I just looked up only three of the ingredient in Raid, Geraniol, Myristate and Ethyl lactate and all three are used in colognes. The ethyl lactate seem a little concerning dissolving resins.

"Ethyl lactate can be used as a food additive, in perfumery, as flavour chemicals and solvent, which can dissolve acetic acid cellulose and many resins. ... Almost all manufacturing and processing industries depend on the use of solvents (see Fig. 7)."

"Ethyl Lactate can affect you when breathed in and may be absorbed through the skin. * Prolonged contact can irritate the skin and eyes. * Breathing Ethyl Lactate may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, and passing out. Ethyl Lactate is a colorless liquid with a mild odor."
hard to tell if you dont know a specific cologne that has that smell. I dont know how bad the resindisolving is. All soap is that. I know Peat mentioned that washing yourself with soap just once give hormonal effects for days. Thats why I stopped as I noticed this. Saponines all disolves fat and resins if Im not wrong. maybe Im imagining the resin part...

I wonder what other sorts of damage using soap on skin does if we dont think about the ingredients. It dries the skin, it opens it up for other impurities to enter, it removes healthy bacteria (f.ex they discovered that natural skin contains a bacteria that helps protect against UV and prevents skin cancer). Also I assume it would be damagaing to the bioelctricity as the skin is naturally waxy making it a shield against emf. When you remove that by soap you make emfs penetrate more deeply instead of being kept on the surface. Not sure how much that last one actually matters and I dont think anyone actually reserached it but it doesnt sound promising. And soap has very little use from a germ perspective. Washing yes, but much less so soap. Soap doesnt kill bacteria it only dissolves fatty tissue that might lodge some impurities So scrubbing and water should have the same or better effects. On smooth surfaces it has been tested and found to be true

Dr. B

As @Rinse & rePeat said, you can alsosee earlier in this thread. But I suspected it was and so far seems to be true. haha to list all weird ***t one has ever tried would be a thread by itself. I dont think I have tried poop since I was 6 months but I dont remember. Did actually think about trying a while back as fecal transplants have fantastic results on some people and its doable to repoplulate the intestinal flora by eating it (seems like capsuling it is the most common). I dont plan on doing it though. since you mention it one of the few gutbacterial products Peat recommends is based on a strain from camel dung. It was discovered by the french in north africa as eating camel dung was done by the locals and stopped diseseas and the french adopted it an later cultivated it. I tried the castoreum partly for a fungus, partly for experimenting
wow interesting. did they cook the camel dung? did it taste good?
did you taste the castoerum or musk? hows it taste mate?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
hard to tell if you dont know a specific cologne that has that smell. I dont know how bad the resindisolving is. All soap is that. I know Peat mentioned that washing yourself with soap just once give hormonal effects for days. Thats why I stopped as I noticed this. Saponines all disolves fat and resins if Im not wrong. maybe Im imagining the resin part...

I wonder what other sorts of damage using soap on skin does if we dont think about the ingredients. It dries the skin, it opens it up for other impurities to enter, it removes healthy bacteria (f.ex they discovered that natural skin contains a bacteria that helps protect against UV and prevents skin cancer). Also I assume it would be damagaing to the bioelctricity as the skin is naturally waxy making it a shield against emf. When you remove that by soap you make emfs penetrate more deeply instead of being kept on the surface. Not sure how much that last one actually matters and I dont think anyone actually reserached it but it doesnt sound promising. And soap has very little use from a germ perspective. Washing yes, but much less so soap. Soap doesnt kill bacteria it only dissolves fatty tissue that might lodge some impurities So scrubbing and water should have the same or better effects. On smooth surfaces it has been tested and found to be true

I know I react horribly to soaps, until I found a coconut oil oat bar. I have only used soap on my arm pits, groin and feet since I was 15 years old. I occasionally wash my face, but I quit wearing liquid makeup 15 years ago. Soap has never touched my arms, legs, stomach or bach since I was a teenager. It sure has saved my skin!

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Eating poop soooooo!

Did the castorium do anything for the fungus?

Eberhardt

wow interesting. did they cook the camel dung? did it taste good?
did you taste the castoerum or musk? hows it taste mate?
I dont know but I think it was raw. I can hardly imagine it tasting good :P
about the castoreum I didnt taste it even if the thought crossed my mind. You can buy a liquor made with it in Sweden so I guess its not to bad?

Eberhardt

I know I react horribly to soaps, until I found a coconut oil oat bar. I have only used soap on my arm pits, groin and feet since I was 15 years old. I occasionally wash my face, but I quit wearing liquid makeup 15 years ago. Soap has never touched my arms, legs, stomach or bach since I was a teenager. It sure has saved my skin!
Good for you!! I think it has helped

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals