Hemorrhoids

charmer

A few years upon trying to update my health routine, I developed hemorrhoids in my intestine. The doc prescribed some flavanoids which did not do anything for me. As far as my understanding goes, this is a varicose vein buldged in the intestine - the source where irritants come from.

Can you guys give me advice how to resolve those? My intestine is so inflammed.

I took progest-E for some time, but I never felt it did anything for me. The bottle lasted me a week.
I took alpha tocopherol, taking 2g aspirin now along with vitamin D, A,K, biotin, niacinamide and acetazolamide.

Supplements are working great for me - I look so much better, I feel calmer and in good mood mostly. But this hemorrhoids just don't go away. I had them for about a year.

honeybee

I know someone who uses vitamin e applied directly to affected area. He just pops a capsule and uses it that way. He gets complete relief within a couple days, and it seems to help somewhat immediately.

OP
charmer

charmer

I know someone who uses vitamin e applied directly to affected area. He just pops a capsule and uses it that way. He gets complete relief within a couple days, and it seems to help somewhat immediately.
Makes sense if it's open, but mine is deep inside.

bobbybobbob

I struggled with a few deep and long lasting internal hemorrhoids, and also some buxism. My own personal situation was stress driven. There are some studies about chronic stress levels and anal sphincter pressure.

I mean, try eating nothing but OJ and milk for a couple weeks. Didn't help me. It's possible there's an intestinal irritation issue from diet. But it's probably psychogenic, is my opinion. Same with a lot of the skin issues people talk about on here. Read about Dr. Sarno and TMS.

It's a difficult answer to hear that you're having health problems because you don't like your life and really need to find a new life. Everyone wants to learn about some supplement, drug, or protocol that will fix it.

DrJ

Glycine (from gelatin), should help soothe an inflamed intestinal tract. I don't know if it would heal the vein directly, but soothing the surrounding intestinal wall couldn't hurt, and would hopefully ease your body's resource demand enough to devote more resources to repairing the vein.

To relate a personal anecdote, I've experienced great relief of tension and feelings of unwellness in my gut area by "mega-dosing" glycine. In particular, I took 60g great lakes hydrolyzed gelatin in orange juice in one dose, which according to their amino acid analysis, should provide about 17g glycine (29% of amino acids in that gelatin product). After a few hours passed, and then for the next several hours, I felt this great sort of un-tensioning and relaxing feeling in my gut, like it was being unknotted or something. Who knows what was actually happening, but I've never felt so relaxed in my life (while awake and out of bed), and my gut felt amazing in the sense that it wasn't bothering me. And so now I keep gelatin as a steady part of my diet, 24g/day, but will increase it to 36-50g if I think my gut is feeling funny.

I got the idea for this on the forum, so I would just search glycine on the forum for more information and several studies.

Also, proline, which is about 17-18% of gelatin, is also similarly soothing, so you might also research its effect.

DaveFoster

Glycine (from gelatin), should help soothe an inflamed intestinal tract. I don't know if it would heal the vein directly, but soothing the surrounding intestinal wall couldn't hurt, and would hopefully ease your body's resource demand enough to devote more resources to repairing the vein.

To relate a personal anecdote, I've experienced great relief of tension and feelings of unwellness in my gut area by "mega-dosing" glycine. In particular, I took 60g great lakes hydrolyzed gelatin in orange juice in one dose, which according to their amino acid analysis, should provide about 17g glycine (29% of amino acids in that gelatin product). After a few hours passed, and then for the next several hours, I felt this great sort of un-tensioning and relaxing feeling in my gut, like it was being unknotted or something. Who knows what was actually happening, but I've never felt so relaxed in my life (while awake and out of bed), and my gut felt amazing in the sense that it wasn't bothering me. And so now I keep gelatin as a steady part of my diet, 24g/day, but will increase it to 36-50g if I think my gut is feeling funny.

I got the idea for this on the forum, so I would just search glycine on the forum for more information and several studies.

Also, proline, which is about 17-18% of gelatin, is also similarly soothing, so you might also research its effect.
I've experienced the exact same thing. It's absolutely the glycine.

Profound anti inflammatory effects.

ddjd

A few years upon trying to update my health routine, I developed hemorrhoids in my intestine. The doc prescribed some flavanoids which did not do anything for me. As far as my understanding goes, this is a varicose vein buldged in the intestine - the source where irritants come from.

Can you guys give me advice how to resolve those? My intestine is so inflammed.

I took progest-E for some time, but I never felt it did anything for me. The bottle lasted me a week.
I took alpha tocopherol, taking 2g aspirin now along with vitamin D, A,K, biotin, niacinamide and acetazolamide.

Supplements are working great for me - I look so much better, I feel calmer and in good mood mostly. But this hemorrhoids just don't go away. I had them for about a year.
I just developed a similar problem but it seems to be located just outside the anal fissure.
Do you think topical Aspirin would be too irritating?

OP
charmer

charmer

I just developed a similar problem but it seems to be located just outside the anal fissure.
Do you think topical Aspirin would be too irritating?
I'd rather try belladonna rectal suppositories if you can get them.

Wagner83

I just ran for fun and notice the first light symptoms of hemorrhoids problems. Back when I was playing soccer reguarly and eating bigger salads of raw veggies I had had bad experiences a few times. It reminds me how some people reported worsening their varicocele through running/sprints.

Last edited:
I just ran for fun and notice the first light symptoms of hemorrhoids problems. Back when I was playing soccer reguarly and eating bigger salads of raw veggies I had had bad experiences a few times. It reminds me how some people reported worsening their varicocele through running/sprints.
Hum...maybe that contributed to me having hemorrhoids and varicocele since very young: I used to do lots of high intensity exercise. That and also the major constipation that lasted many years. And in my experience, varicose veins in the groin area and hemorrhoids go together. I notice that bag breathing for 3 minutes and applying sodium bicarbonate on the varicose vein significantly improves it. And gelatin helps a lot too, as does a low-fiber diet. Also, making sure to have at least 2 bowel movements in a day is paramount.

Cooper

I took Progesteronr 50mg and my internal, painless hemorroids which would pop up everytime i visit the toilet is gone within a week!

However, today i wanted to check out my prostate health manually (I have PFS/ PAS) and while checking it my fingers bumped to hemorroids inside my rectum.

They were still there inside, hiding, lmao. But i think this is a sign of healing?

Also, they were completely numb to touch, is this god damn normal? I literally touched that weird, wire like tissue and it was totally numb. No sensation and no pain.

Do i have damaged nerves there? Maybe they are so damaged they cause lack of sensation? I have other health issues too.

Or are internal hemorroids really numb to touch?

Someone, please help me!

Cooper

I struggled with a few deep and long lasting internal hemorrhoids, and also some buxism. My own personal situation was stress driven. There are some studies about chronic stress levels and anal sphincter pressure.

I mean, try eating nothing but OJ and milk for a couple weeks. Didn't help me. It's possible there's an intestinal irritation issue from diet. But it's probably psychogenic, is my opinion. Same with a lot of the skin issues people talk about on here. Read about Dr. Sarno and TMS.

It's a difficult answer to hear that you're having health problems because you don't like your life and really need to find a new life. Everyone wants to learn about some supplement, drug, or protocol that will fix it.
Are they numb to touch inside rectum? Pls read my post above. Thanks.

A.R

I took Progesteronr 50mg and my internal, painless hemorroids which would pop up everytime i visit the toilet is gone within a week!

However, today i wanted to check out my prostate health manually (I have PFS/ PAS) and while checking it my fingers bumped to hemorroids inside my rectum.

They were still there inside, hiding, lmao. But i think this is a sign of healing?

Also, they were completely numb to touch, is this god damn normal? I literally touched that weird, wire like tissue and it was totally numb. No sensation and no pain.

Do i have damaged nerves there? Maybe they are so damaged they cause lack of sensation? I have other health issues too.

Or are internal hemorroids really numb to touch?

Someone, please help me!
Have you had any success in healing these?

aniciete

Definitely some sort of intestinal inflammation/bowel issue. I can trigger my own hemorrhoids by just eating dairy. I suspect casein is the cause.

Cooper

Definitely some sort of intestinal inflammation/bowel issue. I can trigger my own hemorrhoids by just eating dairy. I suspect casein is the cause.
What kind of tests should we get for it? I did gut microbiome and inflammation markers tested but now thinking about something like MRI of the organ due to my other issues regarding sexual symptoms due to Post Accutane Syndrome.

Vinny

Same.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals