Varicocele + Hemorrhoids ---> Related Cause? Related Solution?

kaizen

Hi All:

I have been study Dr. Peat's writings for some time now, and have eased into incorporating some of his suggestions based on how they make me feel. I am enjoying the process of reading, testing, implementing, and either continuing or not. I am also enjoying reading about all of the forum's personal experiences with Dr. Peat's protocols.

All in all, it is enjoyable to work within a system that believes that any negative expression is solvable... With that being said, I have two persistent negatives expressions that I am working on solving:

1. Hemorrhoids - have had them for years and simply keep trucking in an AS-IS state.
2. Varicocele (varicose veins on my testicles).

I'd imagine that these two issues are relating considering the part of my body and the similar nature of both conditions.

Has anyone else experienced these conditions together? Has anyone solved these problems with Peat protocols, supplementation, or in any way @ all?

Thank you.

Any luck treating hemorrhoids? I have had this problem for awhile and it’s really started to be a pain lol

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi All:

I have been study Dr. Peat's writings for some time now, and have eased into incorporating some of his suggestions based on how they make me feel. I am enjoying the process of reading, testing, implementing, and either continuing or not. I am also enjoying reading about all of the forum's personal experiences with Dr. Peat's protocols.

All in all, it is enjoyable to work within a system that believes that any negative expression is solvable... With that being said, I have two persistent negatives expressions that I am working on solving:

1. Hemorrhoids - have had them for years and simply keep trucking in an AS-IS state.
2. Varicocele (varicose veins on my testicles).

I'd imagine that these two issues are relating considering the part of my body and the similar nature of both conditions.

Has anyone else experienced these conditions together? Has anyone solved these problems with Peat protocols, supplementation, or in any way @ all?

Thank you.

They are in fact highly correlated and driven by largely the same causes. Colon inflammation and enlargement can exert pressure in the abdominal cavity and this chronic pressure weakens the large veins that pass through the pelvis. The colon dysfunction is one of the main causes. The other one is high estrogen/NO, which goes hand in hand with inflammation/enlargement of the colon and both promote each other. Peat talks about these factors in several of his interviews. Some people reported great relief from oral cyproheptadine, sometimes in combination with another serotonin antagonist targeting the gut like ondansetron. Topical/rectal/oral progesterone or a non-aromatizable androgen like DHT/androsterone also seems to help some people.

LUH 3417

Any luck treating hemorrhoids? I have had this problem for awhile and it’s really started to be a pain lol
I’ve found Vitamin e topically on the hemorrhoid and Baths with magnesium flakes + baking soda to heal hemorrhoids. Squatting on the potty helps to prevent them from coming back.

dlind70

I don't know what it is but I've had them for years too, their caused by toxins in the colon. what you could try to do is do something called a cobalamin tonic. Vitamin B12 is definitely needed for the digestion. I think the real thing that's all done for me was something called cacao I think there is chemicals in cacao that can sort of dialate your man stuff if you get me. So the drink is Tsp of raw cacao, tsp of dark maple syrup. 8 oz organic coffee. you pour the coffee over the other ingredients after they're mixed the reason the maple syrup is there is because cacao is hard to digest so you need the sugar for it to digest better. and here's the thing if you want to Target them directly do the drink at exactly 1 a.m. because 1 a.m. actually targets your liver so if you do that drink it 1 a.m. or even 2 a.m. deliver will be direct it will direct that drink exactly where it's needed to filter through the liver. And actually hemorrhoids are a liver problem.hope you solve your issue. Do the drink a few times maybe three days in a row at 1 a.m. and then see if anything is fixed.
This drink actually help solve my problem with hemeriods.

Vinny

Avoiding alcohol, acids, garlic/onion, spicy/hot ingredients, raw fibers, as well as DAIRY/MILK (constipating food) has helped me greatly to a point, that Im practically symptoms free.
It had been a nightmare for decades. Can,t believe it,s done...

Kunstruct

Avoiding alcohol, acids, garlic/onion, spicy/hot ingredients, raw fibers, as well as DAIRY/MILK (constipating food) has helped me greatly to a point, that Im practically symptoms free.
Wow, that sounds great.
What do you mean by acids?

My hemorrhoids actually go away 100 percent when I'm in pristine air They're more responsive to changes in air than changes in food. I can eat in n out with puffs, horrible stuff, etc in the desert and not get any blood, but eat very peaty in a toxic environment and I do

Vinny

What do you mean by acids?
Sorry.
I meant: vinegar, vit C, fruit juices (citric acid; why the heck, they put it in EVERYTHING?) etc.
I put baking soda in my juice/coke, otherwise the acid messes me up.
Anyway, it,s been tremendous, undescribable relief!

(tanin-containing foods, excessive tobaco use, I guess, would also contribute to the misery)

M

metabolizm

Constipation, and the related straining, can cause hemorrhoids and aggravate or cause varicocele.

ruprmurdoch

Probably your gut problems are caused by weak/insufficent veins in pelvic area. I'm almost sure, about that.But there is possibility that your gut problems create problem with blood flow.
It may be that you have also problem with bones (it does not have to be spine it could be for example sacroilac joint)/ muscles /other tissues problem in pelvic area.
I think the best option is to go to physiotheraphist (i reccomend physiotheraphy, beacuse i think that they show excersises to do in home while chiropractors does not ), work with tissues, this can lower cortisol and histamine and make huge step into healing process.

Encai

So, what do you eat then?

Vinny

So, what do you eat then?
Currently on the carnivore wagon.
The time I wrote this post, I was still eating meat plus carbohydrates from various sources.
So, I am still avoiding the foods from the list and no problems whatsoever.
Also find out recently, that excluding FODMAP foods greatly benefited my colon health and evacuation.

Inaut

Honestly, my bowel movements are great right now and hems aren't a problem for the first time in a very very long time. One thing I know for sure is that I'm drinking 500ml of hydrogen rich water 3 times a day and it coincides with changes in bowel movements. Might be worth looking in to for those suffering and looking for a change.

Encai

Honestly, my bowel movements are great right now and hems aren't a problem for the first time in a very very long time. One thing I know for sure is that I'm drinking 500ml of hydrogen rich water 3 times a day and it coincides with changes in bowel movements. Might be worth looking in to for those suffering and looking for a change.

Hydrogen rich water? What’s that?

OP
K

kaizen

Probably your gut problems are caused by weak/insufficent veins in pelvic area. I'm almost sure, about that.But there is possibility that your gut problems create problem with blood flow.
It may be that you have also problem with bones (it does not have to be spine it could be for example sacroilac joint)/ muscles /other tissues problem in pelvic area.
I think the best option is to go to physiotheraphist (i reccomend physiotheraphy, beacuse i think that they show excersises to do in home while chiropractors does not ), work with tissues, this can lower cortisol and histamine and make huge step into healing process.
This is spot on, correct. Oftentimes, lower back pain come with inflamed varicocele and hemorrhoids. I've been working on my lower spine alignment with exercises, and it has helped my lower back pain which has helped me hemmorhoids which sometimes helps my varicocele. Stress naturally inflames these three areas. These areas heal and hurt together.

Cooper

My god! My god!! Everybody, listen to me.

@kaizen Yes! This issues must be related. You know why? I developed post accutane syndrome. It caused prostate damage. And my symptoms are very similar to those who experience bacterial prostatitis. However my issue is damaged Androgen Receptors on prostate rather than bacteria etc.

Anyways! I asked this on prostatitis forums, and they said they developed varicoceles after getting prostatitis. It is not a coincidence. God damn my life and fate but this Accutane also gave my varicocele after some years. Prostate can damage nerves and blood circulation and i think thats how it causes varicoceles and hemorroids.

I think it is due to my inflamed prostate. After 4 year mark, i also started to experience painless internal hemorroids everytime i visit the toilet.

Now after 7 years i started taking progesterone. Because progesterone can fix my downregulated AR's from Acc., via upregulating them as an anti-androgen.

You know what happened, within a week, my persistent hemorroid IS GONE!!

I am not hoping my varicoceles to fix themselves too that would need a surgery i guess though.

Accidently bumping to this thread was a shock to me especially reading the post of @HDD. Oh my god!

I inject Prog. 50mg daily to belly subQ btw.

Last edited:

Cooper

Constipation, and the related straining, can cause hemorrhoids and aggravate or cause varicocele.
Can you please explain to me more about this? I don't strain a lot. But i have an inflamed prostate due to hormonal receptor damage. Do you think i should get a surgey, i think i have stage 2 on left and stage 1 on right. Do you think prostatitis and varicoceles are related too? Nerve and bloodflow damage maybe?

However as you read the post above, my hemorrids are now gone after Progesterone! And i felt better flaccid penis hang. PAS has sexual symptoms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals