7 day water fast + Rectal Ozone + RO water enemas = ended a 7 year journey of hell!

tetracycline antibiotics amoxicillin mostly. Also metronidazole a few times (for the SIBO) with rifaximin.
Can't say I'm surprised - those ones aren't exactly the safest. You likely wouldn't have had to go through all of that if you took Penicillin VK instead.

Mine is the fasting.
Maybe Peat is just against fasting as a fad, like for people with no issues, who are just fasting because they thing its good for weight loss or muscle building. Basically they are hungry and not eating because they think its good for them. But if you have issues maybe fasting is a useful tool to give the body a break from digesting and reset things a bit. I may try this as I am have some fungal/skin issues I cannot clear no matter what I have tried. Glad to hear you're doing better.

thetaflow

See my response above for the first question, as for the machine, it's the cheapo 600 mg/hr one (with the veggies on it).

I broke fast with smoothies, I bought a Ninja blender (my 2nd one), love it! I been drinking smoothies all day (but with coconut water rather than dairy).

I'm eating dairy, nightshades, gluten, but I'm not like before. My dopamine system seems to have recovered quite a bit, not into eating junk anymore (so happy about this). Autophagy = the fastest way to up-regulate the ALL the receptors it seems.
Very cool, thank you. It's quite telling that you can now tolerate dairy and gluten, and not just smoothies.

Would you mind describing what you now typically eat in a day, and how it digests for you now, vs before?

The point here is to free up the body's resources for healing and autophagy. Do you think it's necessary to water fast in particular (no calories), or do you think it could be done with a juice fast, or, say honey-water-salt fast for some calories? Or do you think the bacteria needs to be killed off and not have a source of sugar, even though RP says fruit sugar doesn't seem to be problematic for pathogenic bacteria?

OP
AlphaD

AlphaD

Very cool, thank you. It's quite telling that you can now tolerate dairy and gluten, and not just smoothies.

Would you mind describing what you now typically eat in a day, and how it digests for you now, vs before?

The point here is to free up the body's resources for healing and autophagy. Do you think it's necessary to water fast in particular (no calories), or do you think it could be done with a juice fast, or, say honey-water-salt fast for some calories? Or do you think the bacteria needs to be killed off and not have a source of sugar, even though RP says fruit sugar doesn't seem to be problematic for pathogenic bacteria?
Excuse the delay, I'm not getting notifications of comments on this thread for some reason :)

I start off the morning with smoothies but with coconut milk. I also been eating nightshades, dairy and gluten with zero issues so far. I also started doing ozonated water. enemas last week and been feeling amazing. So far as my diet goes, I'm eating everything without any issues.

Depending on your condition, and how much will you got, I would first clear the gut with enemas (especially ozonated water) and cleanse the gut. At the same time, I would switch to a juice diet (I got a ninja blender and it's been amazing). If you don't see any improvement, then switch to a water fast but keep doing the enemas and the juicing.

What issues are you struggling with? How is your sleep?

OP
AlphaD

AlphaD

Maybe Peat is just against fasting as a fad, like for people with no issues, who are just fasting because they thing its good for weight loss or muscle building. Basically they are hungry and not eating because they think its good for them. But if you have issues maybe fasting is a useful tool to give the body a break from digesting and reset things a bit. I may try this as I am have some fungal/skin issues I cannot clear no matter what I have tried. Glad to hear you're doing better.
Thank you :)

The first thing I noticed when I'm doing the fast is skin improvement. You will be surprised how fast your body starts to repair itself and it's evident on the skin (and brain).

thetaflow

Excuse the delay, I'm not getting notifications of comments on this thread for some reason :)

I start off the morning with smoothies but with coconut milk. I also been eating nightshades, dairy and gluten with zero issues so far. I also started doing ozonated water. enemas last week and been feeling amazing. So far as my diet goes, I'm eating everything without any issues.

Depending on your condition, and how much will you got, I would first clear the gut with enemas (especially ozonated water) and cleanse the gut. At the same time, I would switch to a juice diet (I got a ninja blender and it's been amazing). If you don't see any improvement, then switch to a water fast but keep doing the enemas and the juicing.

What issues are you struggling with? How is your sleep?
Thank you so much for all of your info, you truly are helping more than you know. I sent you a PM if you don't mind.

frannybananny

Amen! Autophagy is the holy grail!
I thought that Peat said that any kind of fasting was very stressful for the body and put it into a fight or flight response = excess cortisol and serotonin which equals excess estrogen?

OP
AlphaD

AlphaD

I thought that Peat said that any kind of fasting was very stressful for the body and put it into a fight or flight response = excess cortisol and serotonin which equals excess estrogen?
Peat's science is based on clinical research, unfortunately.

Matestube

Just went through hell and back. Been struggling with insomnia and gut issues for the longest time. Came across RP and got a little careless with antibiotics which ended up giving me SIBO (I suspect). Took over a year to get rid of it but developed histamine issues. Tried everything under the motha-fucken sun and eventually developed tinnitus in my right gear (hissing that tends to get louder when food reached my large intestine). This made my insomnia much worse, not to mention the histamine issues that came along with it. Also became ultra sensitive to nightshades, took me forever to pinpoint this one, could not longer eat anything. Everything I ate gave me insomnia, literally. Recently, I decided to do one more round of water fasting (done plenty before and gone up to 11 days). But this time, I decided to combine everything, fasting + ozone gas in the **** + water enemas, to clear out as much of the colonies as possible which I suspect it worked because I started pooping yellow mucous. Immediately after this, I introduced a few of the probiotics strains (the antihistamine ones) and broke my fast on the 7th day. I immediately noticed a night and day difference in how my large intestine is behaving. I also started farting again (which hasn’t happened in years, wife not happy). The wicked tinnitus is gone too which I was deathly worried about. I’m able to eat everything including nightshades and no more racing thoughts for hours on end when my head hits the pillow.

Conclusion: do not **** with antibiotics, ever.

PS. I used a Chinese ozone machine off eBay, in case you’re wondering.

Love it.
We are almost exactly in the same situation as far the suffering length and the medication mistakes we've made.

Unfortunately the many fasts I have done only brought a few weeks worth of relief, even though I made sure to start them with epsom salts to empty the gut and regular water enemas.

I'm also worried that not eating fat for 7 days in a row will cause liver stasis, as there won't be any bile flow.

VitoScaletta

Well said

Vins7

Have these improvements in your health been maintained ever since?
You do not have bloating currently and have you managed to cure your digestive problems completely?

Makrosky

Thank you so much for all of your info, you truly are helping more than you know. I sent you a PM if you don't mind.
I have heard dry fast is better than water fast. What is your experience?

Another question: After your experience, are you still eating peat style? lots of animal protein, sugar of all kinds, dairy etc. and mostly no vegetables and grains?

Makrosky

Well said
Fasting is one of the oldest remedies of humankind. Its benefits have been reported during millenia. It doesn't mean it is meant for everybody but definitely should make people think twice before bashing the method. It is non sense.

As always these days, people do it compulsively, without knowing what they are doing and possibly even getting addicted to the high.

Fasting is medicine and should be treated like that. A simple, powerful, temporary thing to correct a problem. It is not even meant for everybody, in TCM certain yin body types are strongly discoursged of fasting.

Refreshing thread, thanks to the OP.

rooz7939

Just went through hell and back. Been struggling with insomnia and gut issues for the longest time. Came across RP and got a little careless with antibiotics which ended up giving me SIBO (I suspect). Took over a year to get rid of it but developed histamine issues. Tried everything under the motha-fucken sun and eventually developed tinnitus in my right gear (hissing that tends to get louder when food reached my large intestine). This made my insomnia much worse, not to mention the histamine issues that came along with it. Also became ultra sensitive to nightshades, took me forever to pinpoint this one, could not longer eat anything. Everything I ate gave me insomnia, literally. Recently, I decided to do one more round of water fasting (done plenty before and gone up to 11 days). But this time, I decided to combine everything, fasting + ozone gas in the **** + water enemas, to clear out as much of the colonies as possible which I suspect it worked because I started pooping yellow mucous. Immediately after this, I introduced a few of the probiotics strains (the antihistamine ones) and broke my fast on the 7th day. I immediately noticed a night and day difference in how my large intestine is behaving. I also started farting again (which hasn’t happened in years, wife not happy). The wicked tinnitus is gone too which I was deathly worried about. I’m able to eat everything including nightshades and no more racing thoughts for hours on end when my head hits the pillow.

Conclusion: do not **** with antibiotics, ever.

PS. I used a Chinese ozone machine off eBay, in case you’re wondering.
Hi AlphaD,

Thanks for the post, seems like something that might work for me (been in a similar situation for a few years now and nothing seems to work really, not consistently at least). Just wondering how you're doing now that it's been almost 9 months since you did this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals