Varicocele + Hemorrhoids ---> Related Cause? Related Solution?

Cooper

Avoiding alcohol, acids, garlic/onion, spicy/hot ingredients, raw fibers, as well as DAIRY/MILK (constipating food) has helped me greatly to a point, that Im practically symptoms free.
It had been a nightmare for decades. Can,t believe it,s done...
Have you ever experienced varicoceles too? Any experiences about them? Thanks.

M

metabolizm

Can you please explain to me more about this? I don't strain a lot. But i have an inflamed prostate due to hormonal receptor damage. Do you think i should get a surgey, i think i have stage 2 on left and stage 1 on right. Do you think prostatitis and varicoceles are related too? Nerve and bloodflow damage maybe?

However as you read the post above, my hemorrids are now gone after Progesterone! And i felt better flaccid penis hang. PAS has sexual symptoms.

It's anecdotal.

When I eat a diet low in grains and fibre, my constipation is reduced. When constipation is reduced, haemorrhoids disappear and varicocele pain and visibility are almost non-existent.

I have no plans for surgery.

Cooper

Anyone found a way to heal them both? Also, guys, ahem, are your hemorroids numb to touch too?

I am highly concerned for some serious nerve damage because, once i touched to my internal hemorrids, i couldn't even feel them. They were numnb! No sensation and no pain.

Felt like there is a wooden piece inside my rectum. Is this normal? Or do i have serious nerve damage, thanks?

Vinny

Have you ever experienced varicoceles too? Any experiences about them? Thanks.
Hi,
Yes, I`ve got varicocele. Found out accidentally, it never bothered me. Doc said my left ball is smaller (to me it doesn`t look like) and I need operation, but I`m not sure I actually need one. My testosterone levels during that time were very high.... Will try some natural therapies, it may improve it, we`ll see...

ruprmurdoch

Regular cold baths may help. But regular is key. One time a week is not enough. Twice a week for 3min during 3 months, this will give effect.

Sherbert

Hi All:

I have been study Dr. Peat's writings for some time now, and have eased into incorporating some of his suggestions based on how they make me feel. I am enjoying the process of reading, testing, implementing, and either continuing or not. I am also enjoying reading about all of the forum's personal experiences with Dr. Peat's protocols.

All in all, it is enjoyable to work within a system that believes that any negative expression is solvable... With that being said, I have two persistent negatives expressions that I am working on solving:

1. Hemorrhoids - have had them for years and simply keep trucking in an AS-IS state.
2. Varicocele (varicose veins on my testicles).

I'd imagine that these two issues are relating considering the part of my body and the similar nature of both conditions.

Has anyone else experienced these conditions together? Has anyone solved these problems with Peat protocols, supplementation, or in any way @ all?

Thank you.
Guess ing esophageal varices, though further up in the body, are in the same vein (pun intended)
Cc Haidut

Cooper

Guess ing esophageal varices, though further up in the body, are in the same vein (pun intended)
Cc Haidut
Can a silent hernia cause genital numbness? Sacral nerves. (Please help)

Hi bro, can you please look at my threads and share your opinions? You seem to know these things. Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals