7 day water fast + Rectal Ozone + RO water enemas = ended a 7 year journey of hell!

Ben.

Just went through hell and back. Been struggling with insomnia and gut issues for the longest time. Came across RP and got a little careless with antibiotics which ended up giving me SIBO (I suspect). Took over a year to get rid of it but developed histamine issues. Tried everything under the motha-fucken sun and eventually developed tinnitus in my right gear (hissing that tends to get louder when food reached my large intestine). This made my insomnia much worse, not to mention the histamine issues that came along with it. Also became ultra sensitive to nightshades, took me forever to pinpoint this one, could not longer eat anything. Everything I ate gave me insomnia, literally. Recently, I decided to do one more round of water fasting (done plenty before and gone up to 11 days). But this time, I decided to combine everything, fasting + ozone gas in the **** + water enemas, to clear out as much of the colonies as possible which I suspect it worked because I started pooping yellow mucous. Immediately after this, I introduced a few of the probiotics strains (the antihistamine ones) and broke my fast on the 7th day. I immediately noticed a night and day difference in how my large intestine is behaving. I also started farting again (which hasn’t happened in years, wife not happy). The wicked tinnitus is gone too which I was deathly worried about. I’m able to eat everything including nightshades and no more racing thoughts for hours on end when my head hits the pillow.

Conclusion: do not **** with antibiotics, ever.

PS. I used a Chinese ozone machine off eBay, in case you’re wondering.

Very cool. Thank you very much for that amazing anecdote. You mention quite some symptoms i have myself. What i wold give to get rid of my years long tinnitus. Sulphur and Methylene blue do a good job in reducing it thus far.

The farting part is interesting, i started a garlic+artemisin suppositorium for a 1-2 weeks now and im finally farting again myself.

Might i ask what probiotics strains you took specifically? A certain brand perhaps? You didn't put them in the enemas ... did you?

You probably had fungal overgrowth because when you overdo antibiotics the fungal colonies are left unopposed and are still growing. People with fungal overgrowth issues need to take antifungal herbs and I'm curious if that would have solved your issue. Good to know ozone boofing works lol

I dont know. People trowh all kind of hell at the fungis orally and it just doesn't go awway.

if i remember correctly someone on this forum mentioned coconut oil enemas for UC and another one mentioned success with Applecider vinegar enemas.
Makes me realy wonder ...

Perry Staltic

But this time, I decided to combine everything, fasting + ozone gas in the **** + water enemas ... PS. I used a Chinese ozone machine off eBay, in case you’re wondering.

What did you do, ozonate some water and use that for an enema?

karw

Yeah, I am also interested in hearing about how you used the ozone?

Tansia

Congratulations men, this is an incredible post. I also would be interested in what probiotics strains you took specifically and if you remember which anibiotics caused these issues?

thetaflow

@AlphaD Could you please specify more details on how you did these ozone applications?

- Did you ozonate water, then do an enema of that? When and how many times a day?
- Could you link the machine? What is its output in mg/hr?
- How did you break the fast, and what is your diet like now?

Thank you!

Spartan300

Oil of oregano
sf722
Caprylic acid
Pau D' Arco
Garlic

The advice I was told was to cycle them in 2-3 week long periods so that the fungi don't get adapted to them. Pay attention to symptoms as you're using them.

Probiotics that contain bifidobacterium longum and bifidobacterium infantis are helpful for crowding out fungus. I've heard bidido maximus by the gut institute to be good.

Much appreciated, thanks

OP
AlphaD

AlphaD

Very cool. Thank you very much for that amazing anecdote. You mention quite some symptoms i have myself. What i wold give to get rid of my years long tinnitus. Sulphur and Methylene blue do a good job in reducing it thus far.

The farting part is interesting, i started a garlic+artemisin suppositorium for a 1-2 weeks now and im finally farting again myself.

Might i ask what probiotics strains you took specifically? A certain brand perhaps? You didn't put them in the enemas ... did you?

I dont know. People trowh all kind of hell at the fungis orally and it just doesn't go awway.

if i remember correctly someone on this forum mentioned coconut oil enemas for UC and another one mentioned success with Applecider vinegar enemas.
Makes me realy wonder ...

Thanks! The farting is definitely a good sign especially when it's been absent for so long. As for the strains I'm taking, Bifido infantis/bifidum/longum and Lacto reuteri.

OP
AlphaD

AlphaD

What did you do, ozonate some water and use that for an enema?
That was the plan, however the enema bag isn't made of silicone so I was afraid the plastic or whatever it's made of would react with the ozone. I put the hose straight into the anus and gassed myself every night for about 10 minutes instead.

Perry Staltic

That was the plan, however the enema bag isn't made of silicone so I was afraid the plastic or whatever it's made of would react with the ozone. I put the hose straight into the anus and gassed myself every night for about 10 minutes instead.

Silicone's not necessary, any plastic would be fine. How far up did you insert?.

OP
AlphaD

AlphaD

@AlphaD Could you please specify more details on how you did these ozone applications?

- Did you ozonate water, then do an enema of that? When and how many times a day?
- Could you link the machine? What is its output in mg/hr?
- How did you break the fast, and what is your diet like now?

Thank you!

See my response above for the first question, as for the machine, it's the cheapo 600 mg/hr one (with the veggies on it).

I broke fast with smoothies, I bought a Ninja blender (my 2nd one), love it! I been drinking smoothies all day (but with coconut water rather than dairy).

I'm eating dairy, nightshades, gluten, but I'm not like before. My dopamine system seems to have recovered quite a bit, not into eating junk anymore (so happy about this). Autophagy = the fastest way to up-regulate the ALL the receptors it seems.

OP
AlphaD

AlphaD

If any of you are planning to do the fast, make sure you have an enema kit around to start irrigating the stuff out (it gets stuck in there if there is no food coming in and starts to rot). I started the enema on the 5th day (I didn't have a kit when I started) through the end, and still it wasn't fully cleared out. The perfect method would be to do a juice or some other cleanse diet before going on the fast. I've done 11 days before and it was much easier than these 7 days, and I suspect it's because my diet wasn't clean at all leading up to the fast.

OP
AlphaD

AlphaD

Silicone's not necessary, any plastic would be fine. How far up did you insert?.
I seen the ozone react with plastic before (I had a semi-medical grade ozone machine before and it destroyed my Chinese sauna tent pretty fast). Inserted it maybe 3-5 inches.

OP
AlphaD

AlphaD

Another thing I want to point out (and I'm really happy about) is my intestines seems to have thinned up quite a bit. I suspect the inflammation throughout the whole tract was likely the reason I always had a bulge (not gas). I feel the difference now, even with food throughout the whole tract, the size difference is like 2-3 inches (which is huge imo).

OP
AlphaD

AlphaD

Congratulations men, this is an incredible post. I also would be interested in what probiotics strains you took specifically and if you remember which anibiotics caused these issues?
Thanks! You probably saw my other posts, but just to add to it, I think it's a combination of all the antibiotics + a slow gut motility that caused the SIBO. If I had to put my finger on it, I was subscribed benzos for sleep and at the same time I used the antibiotics, I believe that was likely the combo that caused my SIBO (slow motility allowing the bacteria to travel up from the large intestine into the small one), at least that's my theory.

I've concluded, if you're not sh***ing everyday, then there is something wrong with you.

OP
AlphaD

AlphaD

Wanted to bring attention to this point for the rest of the readers. One of the worst mistakes I made was doing a probiotic enema about a year ago. I would have ended up in the hospital but luckily the ozone saved the day. I had a ton of yellow mucous, I suspect it was likely due to the sugars in the mix that fed the bacteria in the large intestine and pretty much gave me a mega dose of whatever they poop out. This one scared me quite a bit and I've done quite a bit of experimenting over the years trying to fix the forsaken insomnia.

SO HEADS-UP TO EVERYONE: NEVER DO A PROBIOTIC ENEMA!