7 day water fast + Rectal Ozone + RO water enemas = ended a 7 year journey of hell!

AlphaD

Just went through hell and back. Been struggling with insomnia and gut issues for the longest time. Came across RP and got a little careless with antibiotics which ended up giving me SIBO (I suspect). Took over a year to get rid of it but developed histamine issues. Tried everything under the motha-fucken sun and eventually developed tinnitus in my right gear (hissing that tends to get louder when food reached my large intestine). This made my insomnia much worse, not to mention the histamine issues that came along with it. Also became ultra sensitive to nightshades, took me forever to pinpoint this one, could not longer eat anything. Everything I ate gave me insomnia, literally. Recently, I decided to do one more round of water fasting (done plenty before and gone up to 11 days). But this time, I decided to combine everything, fasting + ozone gas in the **** + water enemas, to clear out as much of the colonies as possible which I suspect it worked because I started pooping yellow mucous. Immediately after this, I introduced a few of the probiotics strains (the antihistamine ones) and broke my fast on the 7th day. I immediately noticed a night and day difference in how my large intestine is behaving. I also started farting again (which hasn’t happened in years, wife not happy). The wicked tinnitus is gone too which I was deathly worried about. I’m able to eat everything including nightshades and no more racing thoughts for hours on end when my head hits the pillow.

Conclusion: do not **** with antibiotics, ever.

PS. I used a Chinese ozone machine off eBay, in case you’re wondering.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Incredible!

Mauritio

Just went through hell and back. Been struggling with insomnia and gut issues for the longest time. Came across RP and got a little careless with antibiotics which ended up giving me SIBO (I suspect). Took over a year to get rid of it but developed histamine issues. Tried everything under the motha-fucken sun and eventually developed tinnitus in my right gear (hissing that tends to get louder when food reached my large intestine). This made my insomnia much worse, not to mention the histamine issues that came along with it. Also became ultra sensitive to nightshades, took me forever to pinpoint this one, could not longer eat anything. Everything I ate gave me insomnia, literally. Recently, I decided to do one more round of water fasting (done plenty before and gone up to 11 days). But this time, I decided to combine everything, fasting + ozone gas in the **** + water enemas, to clear out as much of the colonies as possible which I suspect it worked because I started pooping yellow mucous. Immediately after this, I introduced a few of the probiotics strains (the antihistamine ones) and broke my fast on the 7th day. I immediately noticed a night and day difference in how my large intestine is behaving. I also started farting again (which hasn’t happened in years, wife not happy). The wicked tinnitus is gone too which I was deathly worried about. I’m able to eat everything including nightshades and no more racing thoughts for hours on end when my head hits the pillow.

Congratulations. How long have your results lasted so far ?

OccamzRazer

Thanks for sharing!!

Fasting + colonics/enemas is a very therapeutic combo...really hope it gains more acceptance.

Rasaari

What antibiotics did you use? Bad choice in them can make life hell.

Yonebayashian

You probably had fungal overgrowth because when you overdo antibiotics the fungal colonies are left unopposed and are still growing. People with fungal overgrowth issues need to take antifungal herbs and I'm curious if that would have solved your issue. Good to know ozone boofing works lol

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Sam321

Month worth of milk diet gave my guts a break enough to let things heal. I second "do not **** with antibiotics ever" notion.

Spartan300

You probably had fungal overgrowth because when you overdo antibiotics the fungal colonies are left unopposed and are still growing. People with fungal overgrowth issues need to take antifungal herbs and I'm curious if that would have solved your issue. Good to know ozone boofing works lol
Are there particular antifungal herbs you have in mind?

Yonebayashian

Are there particular antifungal herbs you have in mind?
Oil of oregano
sf722
Caprylic acid
Pau D' Arco
Garlic

The advice I was told was to cycle them in 2-3 week long periods so that the fungi don't get adapted to them. Pay attention to symptoms as you're using them.

Probiotics that contain bifidobacterium longum and bifidobacterium infantis are helpful for crowding out fungus. I've heard bidido maximus by the gut institute to be good.

OP
AlphaD

AlphaD

Possible! It seemed like it was a huge imbalance of bad vs good bacteria in my colon though.

yerrag

A win. Seems to be a case of less is more. A very elegant solution!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals