Help. I Got NO Sleep Last Night, Going To Job Interview

Amazigh

Need suggestions for mental clarity.... Besides the obvious caffeine and sugar.

Thanks!

If you eat carbohydrates you will get sleepy. Good luck!

FredSonoma

I haven't personally done cocaine but have seen roommate / friends use it many times and their behavior reminds me of when I ate a little too much cocoa lol.

Edit: And kind of like how some people use cocaine, for a while, when I had something stressful coming up, I would make sure to eat a bunch of cocoa before doing it so I would have that kind of hyped up "invincible" feeling.

EIRE24

I have done cocaine and used cocoa, not sure its the same cocoa you use but they were not comparable. Cocaine is awesome done in the right situation but can definitely be stressful and would not reccomend it to people like myself who have addictive personalities.

FredSonoma

I have done cocaine and used cocoa, not sure its the same cocoa you use but they were not comparable. Cocaine is awesome done in the right situation but can definitely be stressful and would not reccomend it to people like myself who have addictive personalities.
You are probably right haha my cocoa was probably pretty much the same as yours. There are probably some slight similarities, but if the power or everything was so similar, cocaine would not be so expensive haha as people would just eat cocoa.

There are literally rave parties based on cocoa...

EIRE24

Step 2, add liquor
Actually I never thought i'd be able to have this conversation on this forum but i'm going to ask for advice on it now anyway and sorry to the OP. I do find when I use liquor it helps even with the cocaine to keep the lid on that anxious feeling you can get but by the end of the night I seem to always get this sort of "spook" as I call it, almost like a fear and have to go to bed or go into a room on my own. What would be best to do in this state? Eat some sugar or food or drink more liquor?

Actually I never thought i'd be able to have this conversation on this forum but i'm going to ask for advice on it now anyway and sorry to the OP. I do find when I use liquor it helps even with the cocaine to keep the lid on that anxious feeling you can get but by the end of the night I seem to always get this sort of "spook" as I call it, almost like a fear and have to go to bed or go into a room on my own. What would be best to do in this state? Eat some sugar or food or drink more liquor?

Well you want to keep getting protein and sugar at all times if you want effects to remain predictable...

EIRE24

Well you want to keep getting protein and sugar at all times if you want effects to remain predictable...
I'm guessing predictable means on my terms? How is that possible if I am out with friends and stuff and taking the stuff fairly hard? I cant really say hang on lads...need a snack break

I'm guessing predictable means on my terms? How is that possible if I am out with friends and stuff and taking the stuff fairly hard? I cant really say hang on lads...need a snack break

I drink milk when I go out :cool

That ain't ever going to happen with me

But doing drugs is not embarrassing?

whatreallyhappened911.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals