Has Anyone Found Anything That Regrows Hair?

dreamcatcher

yes i've been experiencing a significant improvement lately with collagen, washing my hair less times maybe once a week and adding castor oil peppermint aspirin honey solution in my hair almost daily. Also my alertness has improved alot with less starch and the collagen protein consumption in the morning.coffee and milk after a meal keeps megoing without feeling lethargic. i feel great.
It's very controversial to wash hair less often. The most important thing is to keep the scalp clean. Russians use 1 part of chili peppers to 2 parts of vodka, making an infusion (2 weeks). It has to be applied to the scalp before washing the hair ( use a dropper), massaged in and left for 30 mins. Apple cider vinegar rinses (1 tbsp in a glass of water) are also helpful- it doesn't need to be rinsed out.
Saw Palmetto, Red clover tincture, BURDOCK, horsetail (silica), MSM, copper (cacao), zinc, B3! biotin, B6 (P5P), vitamin D, B complex (Brewer's yeast) are great. Pueraria mirifica helps with hair quality as well. Too low Estrogen levels cause hair loss.
A Rapunzel is talking here!

My hair shedding stopped after I eliminated ALL starches. Dairy, meat, seafood, fruits, honey and some leaves and mushrooms are beneficial.

dreamcatcher

It's mentioned in the video that they use rice water, to wash their hair. It makes the hair strong and prevents white hairs, even in old age. I normally wash white basmati rice, then soak and ferment it before using it to wash my hair.

Last edited:

FitnessMike

FitnessMike

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals