Regrowing Hair On Ankles And Estrogenic Feet

frant26

I lost all hairs around the ankle (the area usually covered by socks) in my 20's. Eating better hasn't changed anything. Androgenic men have a lot of leg hair, down to their feet.

Being hypo for such a long time and constantly having cold feet I feel made my ankles/feet "estrogenic" in that hair has been lost, nails are not the best, bulging veins and a little edema.

I started applying Estroban in the area for a few months but don't see much change. Has anyone tried something similar? How about dermarolling and applying androsterone or DHEA?

I haven't really seen other men with this APB (ankle pattern baldness lol) except for my uncle, who has prostate cancer.

lvysaur

I haven't really seen other men with this APB (ankle pattern baldness lol) except for my uncle, who has prostate cancer.
Maybe unrelated but there's a saying that children behave more like their mothers.

I've wondered if there's a grain of truth to this, as mitochondria is inherited from the mother. If your uncle is maternal, you'd have the same mitochondria he inherited, but not the one that your father has.

olive

Exemestane 5mg once per week with high fat meal. Lowers E2 powerfully, increases T, increases DHT.

I think you should focus on systemic hormonal balance. If you’re feet are experiencing edema then your estrogen/prolactin are most definitely elevated above normal. Heavy lifting, sunlight, caloric surplus, 8+ hours sleep, avoidance of xenostrogens, etc.

Jing

Exemestane 5mg once per week with high fat meal. Lowers E2 powerfully, increases T, increases DHT.

I think you should focus on systemic hormonal balance. If you’re feet are experiencing edema then your estrogen/prolactin are most definitely elevated above normal. Heavy lifting, sunlight, caloric surplus, 8+ hours sleep, avoidance of xenostrogens, etc.
Don't want to hijack the thread but is 5mg once a week really enough? I've been taking exemestane for one week now at 12.5mg one day then 6.25mg the next day and repeat and I feel like I could go higher maybe 12.5mg everyday, since taking I can see my jaw more also libido and erections are better and feel slightly more confident nothing to suggest estrogen going to low.

schultz

men with this APB (ankle pattern baldness lol)

lol.

I have noticed some older men (60+) have legs that look shaved. I assume they aren't actually shaving them...

I have hair missing on the back of my calves where the top of my boots rub (though it starts growing back if I stop wearing my boots). Are you sure it's not some kind of mechanical hair loss?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals