Hair Cure

MattJacko

Has anyone been able to regrow their hair?

Please do not respond to the post if you have not regrown your hair

Thanks!

MattFord

Not naturally unfortuneately if thats what you are asking. Have been trying for 2 years after stopping minoxodil and topical finasteride. Pretty much tried every supplement, massage, alternative therapy there is botox etc. It seems so hard though. Have schedueled a talk with Danny this month to see how he can help me. I am planning to take 0.02% topical dutasteride in april (once every 10 days.) This seems to lead to insignificant drops in systemic DHT according to studies and anectodes (its a big trend now). So I am back to before fin and minox levels, but those druga helped me significantally and I had a Nw 0.

OP
M

MattJacko

Thanks for the reply, let me know how the talk with Danny goes!

Cloudhands

Yeah my hair was thinning in the front, and it grew back. My hair is dark red, and the hair that grew back in the 1.5 inch diameter bald spot is blonde, so it kind of looks thin because its shorter than the rest of my hair and a way lighter color, but its kind of cool to me that its blonde lol. My hair is still shedding more than normally, but its been getting progressively better.

Cloudhands

Nice! What changes have you made that grew it back?
More vitamin D, more vitamin K, WAY more calcium, lots of exercise, tons of potassium, tons of oysters etc. I dont know really which specific change did it but i can DM you if you want to know my whole diet

OP
M

MattJacko

That would be great! I’ve made similar changes minus the oysters...just couldn’t stomach them

Vins7

More vitamin D, more vitamin K, WAY more calcium, lots of exercise, tons of potassium, tons of oysters etc. I dont know really which specific change did it but i can DM you if you want to know my whole diet
I would also be interested to know please

AntiPUFA

I got some temple regrowth with spiro + estrogen. But it was so slow and exhausting.

Cloudhands

Have you tried Danny Roddy's oyster soup recipe? Couldn't stomach them until then either.
Oysters, or zinc rather, is a huge limiting step in the metabolic process. If you cant eat oysters you better find a way imo

Cloudhands

And since everyones asking about my diet ill just post it here: i also take vitamin K, i get lots of exercise and sunshine, i take pau d'arco, niacinamide, allithiamine, black seeds, magnesium glycinate/lysinate, and salt to taste. I think having high fat soluble vitamins, high potassium, high calcium/phos ratio, high magnesium are all very important.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210307-145135.jpg
    Screenshot_20210307-145135.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 123

Archon

And since everyones asking about my diet ill just post it here: i also take vitamin K, i get lots of exercise and sunshine, i take pau d'arco, niacinamide, allithiamine, black seeds, magnesium glycinate/lysinate, and salt to taste. I think having high fat soluble vitamins, high potassium, high calcium/phos ratio, high magnesium are all very important.
by black seeds you mean black cumin?

Archon

Not naturally unfortuneately if thats what you are asking. Have been trying for 2 years after stopping minoxodil and topical finasteride. Pretty much tried every supplement, massage, alternative therapy there is botox etc. It seems so hard though. Have schedueled a talk with Danny this month to see how he can help me. I am planning to take 0.02% topical dutasteride in april (once every 10 days.) This seems to lead to insignificant drops in systemic DHT according to studies and anectodes (its a big trend now). So I am back to before fin and minox levels, but those druga helped me significantally and I had a Nw 0.
Nice to know, interrupting fin and minoxidil got your hair to degrade very quickly? Because most people say they get dramatic catch up as soon as they stop taking medication.
Also why are you going for topical dutasteride but not minoxidil?

OP
M

MattJacko

Thanks for this, do you drink any coffee or take aspirin?

Cloudhands

No aspirin atm, but loads n loads of coffee. 85% of my milk is drank in a 1:1 ratio with coffee. I probably consume more molasses than i listed here :) coffee + niacinamide + magnesium + pau d'arco and loads of milk and molasses give me such a nice mood very euphoric

Motif

No aspirin atm, but loads n loads of coffee. 85% of my milk is drank in a 1:1 ratio with coffee. I probably consume more molasses than i listed here :) coffee + niacinamide + magnesium + pau d'arco and loads of milk and molasses give me such a nice mood very euphoric

do you eat canned oysters? I introduced them days ago and since then my scalp itches like crazy

Edit: just saw you eat the canned ones

But i guess you are not eating the same every day? How do your other days look like ?

Last edited:

Cloudhands

do you eat canned oysters? I introduced them days ago and since then my scalp itches like crazy

Edit: just saw you eat the canned ones
Yeah i eat lots of them. Maybe 8 a day. Perhaps youre having a histamine reaction to the canned food?