Anyone Try Dhea+prog On Hair?

Pufa

It's one if ray famous hair growth advices where hes seen topical dhea + progesterone regrow hair. Anyone try yet?

sebastian_r

It's one if ray famous hair growth advices where hes seen topical dhea + progesterone regrow hair. Anyone try yet?
I tried progesterone (oral and topical) to stop hairloss and scalp itching induced from DHT derivatives (masteron). The itching and hairloss stopped within minutes. But got other unpleasant side effects in the men department from the progesterone. Regrowth I can't tell, stopped using progesterone after 2-3 days.

OP
P

Pufa

I tried progesterone (oral and topical) to stop hairloss and scalp itching induced from DHT derivatives (masteron). The itching and hairloss stopped within minutes. But got other unpleasant side effects in the men department from the progesterone. Regrowth I can't tell, stopped using progesterone after 2-3 days.

Not sure if adding dhea would have helped with the side effects.. I've only heard ray recommend a combo of both for hair.

tallglass13

I think Haidut said on one of Danny's Podcast that he uses it like that. On that note, Haidut's hair looked good on last podcast. He stated a few times that it grows more in the summer.

OP
P

Pufa

I think Haidut said on one of Danny's Podcast that he uses it like that. On that note, Haidut's hair looked good on last podcast. He stated a few times that it grows more in the summer.

I saw in his site he sells it too, you can add olive oil to make it a hair topical like ray suggests. That's good to know.. if someone bald like haidut can regrow hair anyone can. Which interview are you talking about?

tallglass13

I saw in his site he sells it too, you can add olive oil to make it a hair topical like ray suggests. That's good to know.. if someone bald like haidut can regrow hair anyone can. Which interview are you talking about?
the most recent Danny Roddy Podcast

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals