Progesterone & DHEA For Hair Loss

Risingfire

I know most men are afraid to rub progesterone on their heads to regrow hair. I tried it for a few weeks and noticed a serious anti-androgenic effect. Has anyone tried progesterone with dhea to negate these effects?

lampofred

I know most men are afraid to rub progesterone on their heads to regrow hair. I tried it for a few weeks and noticed a serious anti-androgenic effect. Has anyone tried progesterone with dhea to negate these effects?

What were the anti-androgenic effects you noticed?

I don't notice any anti-androgen effects from progesterone unless I don't get enough calcium/protein (milk) during the day, and even then, I just notice muscle loss and poor resting muscle tone. But I was never a high testosterone person... It very likely could just be that I have barely any androgens for the progesterone to antagonize...

OP
R

Risingfire

What were the anti-androgenic effects you noticed?

I don't notice any anti-androgen effects from progesterone unless I don't get enough calcium/protein (milk) during the day, and even then, I just notice muscle loss and poor resting muscle tone. But I was never a high testosterone person... It very likely could just be that I have barely any androgens for the progesterone to antagonize...

Penis shrinkage

boris

The past days I tried higher doses combined with DHEA because sub 10mg doses didn‘t make me as sleepy as I needed to be.

10mg DHEA + 30mg progesterone after a meal orally a few hours before going to bed.
No anti androgenic effects as far as I can recognize. Increased morning wood every next day, where recently before taking it there wasn‘t any.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals