Hair Cure

Gungnir

More vitamin D, more vitamin K, WAY more calcium, lots of exercise, tons of potassium, tons of oysters etc. I dont know really which specific change did it but i can DM you if you want to know my whole diet
how much Calcium and how much Potassium?

Motif

Atleast 5-12grams of potassium, and atleast 1500 mg of calcium, but much more is ideal, with a calcium:phosphorus ratio of something like 1.3 or more

what would be a good alternative to canned oysters ?

Inaut

fresh oysters if you can afford them....? I steam my oysters (it opens the shell without having to shuck'em). They taste delicious steamed.

MattFord

Nice to know, interrupting fin and minoxidil got your hair to degrade very quickly? Because most people say they get dramatic catch up as soon as they stop taking medication.
Also why are you going for topical dutasteride but not minoxidil?
Hello, yeah I have a thread about topical dutasteride here where you can read more. The main idea is that the dutasteride molecule makes it harder to go systemic if its applied locally than for e.g. finasteride.
Minoxodil works for many, but gives me chest bloating and heart palpations.

Archon

Hello, yeah I have a thread about topical dutasteride here where you can read more. The main idea is that the dutasteride molecule makes it harder to go systemic if its applied locally than for e.g. finasteride.
Minoxodil works for many, but gives me chest bloating and heart palpations.
did your hair fall out dramatically as you stopped medication?
Was it oral or topical minox?

GorillaHead

calcium seems to be a big part of hairloss. Intercellular calcium is bad. Calcification seems to occur due to some cause of inflammation. Its bizarre that countries with some of the lowest calcium intake have the best hair. Asian countries.
More vitamin D, more vitamin K, WAY more calcium, lots of exercise, tons of potassium, tons of oysters etc. I dont know really which specific change did it but i can DM you if you want to know my whole diet
you are confident that somewhere up there in that list resulted in no more hairloss ? like do u shed ? and how much do you shed? how long has your hair been stable

Cloudhands

calcium seems to be a big part of hairloss. Intercellular calcium is bad. Calcification seems to occur due to some cause of inflammation. Its bizarre that countries with some of the lowest calcium intake have the best hair. Asian countries.

you are confident that somewhere up there in that list resulted in no more hairloss ? like do u shed ? and how much do you shed? how long has your hair been stable
It didnt completely halt hair shedding, but it slowed it down a lot. I had hair that fell out in the front, and then it grew back in blonde (the rest of my hair is red). Then i started taking thyroid and increasing my vitamin A supplementation as well which is huge, and fixed gut health and slowed down hairloss to a halt.

Jack Earth

Aren't Asian diets also anti dht like soy products and teas?
I got into sushi soy and green tea due to an ex gf and hair was way better than peating.
But muscle quality moods and sex drive are better peating. Its the penis or the hair dilemma with hair loss!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals