McDonald’s Fries Chemical May Cure Baldness, Study Says

ALS

Not into hair loss, but since so many here are - this came out today:

A stem cell research team from Yokohama National University have used a “simple” method to regrow hair on mice with dimethylpolysiloxane, the silicone added to McDonald’s fries to stop cooking oil from frothing.

Preliminary tests have indicated the ground-breaking method is likely to be just as successful when transferred to human skin cells.

Melba

I have to wonder what else they add to McDonald's food , awhile back my triglycerides dropped dangerously low to .08 so I ate McDonald's in an effort to bring them up to within normal range, it did the trick.
While I was on the junk food diet which consisted of only McDonald's I had never felt better or happier, it was weird to me, that's not supposed to happen according to the health gurus .

Once my triglycerides were up to normal range I discontinued the junk food inspite of feeling good on it and am eating as healthy as I can.

raypeatclips

I have to wonder what else they add to McDonald's food , awhile back my triglycerides dropped dangerously low to .08 so I ate McDonald's in an effort to bring them up to within normal range, it did the trick.
While I was on the junk food diet which consisted of only McDonald's I had never felt better or happier, it was weird to me, that's not supposed to happen according to the health gurus .

Once my triglycerides were up to normal range I discontinued the junk food inspite of feeling good on it and am eating as healthy as I can.

Are you otherwise quite concerned about diet, orthorexic at all? Eating McDonald's pretty freely can be quite "stress reducing" if you have otherwise been on a very strict and regimented diet before.

An increase in calories might have been the reason you feel good, McDonald's food is pretty dense with calories, depending what you're eating.

The salt and starch could have been a factor too, especially if you were trying to be "strict Peat" like drinking vast quantities of cold milk and juice before, I bet it'd feel great then switching to McDonald's burgers of salty dense starch and meat if your metabolism couldn't handle the liquid in the first place.

Maybe an increase of protein? If you were choosing the meat options at McDonald's and previously weren't eating much meat?

ddjd

Short, back and fries lol

In groups that take Diatomaceous earth (silica) there are hundreds of anecdotal stories of the stuff regrowing hair.

Silica the same as dimethylpolysiloxane?

Melba

To raypeatclips, that pretty much explains it , looking back I was orthorexic about my diet with the emphasis on low carb and protein, the burgers & chips filled that void my body needed.

michael94

Short, back and fries lol

In groups that take Diatomaceous earth (silica) there are hundreds of anecdotal stories of the stuff regrowing hair.

Silica the same as dimethylpolysiloxane?
Azomite is good too

DaveFoster

Well, they're almost perfect combinations of nutrients calibrated to proper taste and balances of aminos, fats, starch, sugars and protein. Unfortunately, they fry their fries in vegetable oil and add iron to the buns.

It's not coincidental that burgers, spaghetti, pizza, tacos, lasagna, sandwiches and so on feature almost identical ingredients in similar ratios.

D

danishispsychic

ditto. fries with their fountain COKE- it is so much better than regular coke.... they probably have their own syrup formula.

fradon

hmmm maybe that's why i've been going to burger king a lot lately and i feel great afterwards and even flattening my belly.

OP
ALS

ALS

Why would anyone eat fast food with all that pufa in it?

fradon

Why would anyone eat fast food with all that pufa in it?

cause it taste good and it makes me feel good. sometimes burger king is the only thing that makes me feel healthy. I don't think i get enough energy from eating wholesome food all the time. I always feel better eating fast food. don't know why but i'll binge for a week then go back to good nutrition.

Luckytype

Siloxanes are also a huge component of automotive protectants for paint, interior, plastics, tire dressings etc..

Its involved in all of these "ceramic" marketed coatings that claim to last a year or two.

I can distinctly remember a few years ago getting a bigmac meal after not having eaten mcds in a long time. 5 minutes after eating it i had a headache and i felt as if i was in a chemical induced nauseating euphoria. Havent had it since.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals