Temple Regrowth

CDT

Has anyone here tried anything, topical or oral (with the exception of over the counter drugs or transplants) that has regrown the hair on their temples? Any anecdotes are welcome! Thanks in advance.

ilhanxx

progesteron works, ru works, topical applications are good for this. ru can be dangerous, but progesteron is safe for me, (32 mg micronised natural progesterone in 2 ml ethanol for one application)

Soren

Forum Supporter
Scalp massages, not just the balding areas but the temples and sides of the scalp also. Perfecthairhealth.com is a good resource for this.

Progesterone

progesteron works, ru works, topical applications are good for this. ru can be dangerous, but progesteron is safe for me, (32 mg micronised natural progesterone in 2 ml ethanol for one application)

Which progesterone do you use?

GreekDemiGod

I'm seeing minor regrowth (I'm NW2 so not noo bad) and new baby hairs just from topical organic ACV rinses and Aspirin & Taurine taken orally.
And I've only been 2 months into peating.

ilhanxx

Which progesterone do you use?
I use natural micronised progesteron, but very often usage can be dangerous. Because progesteron deplete estrogen too much,
for scalp massage, bending can be a bad idea. rubbing wihout pulling hair is good. it remove mediators and sitokines.

Progesterone

I use natural micronised progesteron, but very often usage can be dangerous. Because progesteron deplete estrogen too much,
for scalp massage, bending can be a bad idea. rubbing wihout pulling hair is good. it remove mediators and sitokines.

Interesting point about it depleting estrogen....

I am using 20mg progesterone cream on my balls, twice a day. morning and night.

Thoughts on using bi-estro care cream on hairline? (80%estriol, 20% estradiol)

Kunstruct

I am using 20mg progesterone cream on my balls, twice a day. morning and night.

That is a total of 40mg of progesterone directly on the testicles.
I must say wow, that is a serious quantity of Progesterone daily and on top of that directly to the testicles.

Some transgender clinics recommend around 20-60mg oral daily for feminization, but of course that is accompanied by oral estradiol also 2-6mg daily
Alongside the favorite of men these days, finasteride 2.5-5mg daily as an antiadrogenic and spirolactone 100-400mg
According to some clinics that is enough for gender transition.

Progesterone

I am back on bi-estro care on hairline (1 pump is 1mg estriol and 0.25mg estradiol) + progesterone 40mg on testicles.

Kunstruct

Maybe you can do some bloodwork, it's not like many people are doing what you are doing on the scalp.

Total Test, Free Test, Estradiol, Estriol, Estrona, Progesterone, DHT, TSH, FT3 FT4, Cholesterol. LH FSH.

Progesterone

Not sure why but...

When I take bi-estro, it feels like taking Test...

Libido goes way up, erection quality but also actual libido, sexual desires....

Kunstruct

It is well known that Estrogens are those that bring the sexual desires, libido when well balanced by androgens.
And we also know that without enough estradiol erection can be very weak or none, same goes for libido. Seems that many are that way, yet not everyone.

When you use Test that will convert into E2 some of it, debatable how much based on many factors, but is basically absolutely normal to be that way.

Progesterone

It is well known that Estrogens are those that bring the sexual desires, libido when well balanced by androgens.
And we also know that without enough estradiol erection can be very weak or none, same goes for libido. Seems that many are that way, yet not everyone.

When you use Test that will convert into E2 some of it, debatable how much based on many factors, but is basically absolutely normal to be that way.

Most ppl here are strongly, and I mean strongly against any usage of estrogen.

brix

I'm seeing minor regrowth (I'm NW2 so not noo bad) and new baby hairs just from topical organic ACV rinses and Aspirin & Taurine taken orally.

what dosages of each?

I’ve been a NW2 for years now, with mostly just thinning out.

Hevel

Do you dilute it with water before you apply it? personally I never noticed anything from acv other than it lightened my hair over time.

Most ppl here are strongly, and I mean strongly against any usage of estrogen.

I remember someone posted a study that says that males with decreased blood flow and low oxygen levels produce DHT instead of Estradiol, which could mean non balding men have more Estradiol than men with mpb, it made me wonder if using a small amount of topical Estradiol would actually be a good idea.

Progesterone

I remember someone posted a study that says that males with decreased blood flow and low oxygen levels produce DHT instead of Estradiol, which could mean non balding men have more Estradiol than men with mpb, it made me wonder if using a small amount of topical Estradiol would actually be a good idea.

Good point.

Can you pls try and find that?

Kunstruct

There is and was plenty of people with low DHT balding all over the forum.
For some reason people prefer to suspect they have low DHT or high DHT rather than do the lab tests, coming up with thing like "today I got an erection" my DHT must have gone up", while that is pretty much improbable.

That is why you see people saying they have no libido and they do bloodwork and come up with high T and high DHT. And at the same time you see people on the forum bloodwork with low T and low DHT that have no libido at all, often accompanied by a mention of hairloss.

GreekDemiGod

@brix: Aspirin 200 - 500 mg. Took it daily for a while, now every few days.
Taurine 1 - 2g daily
ACV rinse: several times / week, non-diluted

@Hevel ACV seems to protect me from itching.

Ever since I've gone off the Carnivore Diet and started my foray into peating, my hair is getting better and better. I'm seeing noticeable regrowth at both temples now. At this rate, I'll legit be back to NW1 within 6 - 8 months.
I am still not sure if my thinning has improved.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals