Temple Regrowth

Pufa

@brix: Aspirin 200 - 500 mg. Took it daily for a while, now every few days.
Taurine 1 - 2g daily
ACV rinse: several times / week, non-diluted

@Hevel ACV seems to protect me from itching.

Ever since I've gone off the Carnivore Diet and started my foray into peating, my hair is getting better and better. I'm seeing noticeable regrowth at both temples now. At this rate, I'll legit be back to NW1 within 6 - 8 months.
I am still not sure if my thinning has improved.

You think it has more to do with going back on carbs or the supplements?

GreekDemiGod

@Pufa My thinning and recession started 1.5 years ago when I was high-carb, high PUFA, high grains.
Going off carbs makes my hair thinner, so reintroducing the carbs helped with that.

My hypothesis:
I dropped Cardio and endurance running, so I lowered my overall stress.
More fruits & sugar >> more lowering of stress hormones.
> pretty sure the supplements have a big role

Pufa

@Pufa My thinning and recession started 1.5 years ago when I was high-carb, high PUFA, high grains.
Going off carbs makes my hair thinner, so reintroducing the carbs helped with that.

My hypothesis:
I dropped Cardio and endurance running, so I lowered my overall stress.
More fruits & sugar >> more lowering of stress hormones.
> pretty sure the supplements have a big role

Sounds like your on the right track since its probably hormonal. Its worth the lower energy in the am

GreekDemiGod

Sounds like your on the right track since its probably hormonal. Its worth the lower energy in the am
I also dropped fasting and cold showers. Come to think about it, my health and hair started going downhill after making fasting a lifestyle.

Progesterone

There is and was plenty of people with low DHT balding all over the forum.
For some reason people prefer to suspect they have low DHT or high DHT rather than do the lab tests, coming up with thing like "today I got an erection" my DHT must have gone up", while that is pretty much improbable.

That is why you see people saying they have no libido and they do bloodwork and come up with high T and high DHT. And at the same time you see people on the forum bloodwork with low T and low DHT that have no libido at all, often accompanied by a mention of hairloss.

Are you bringing up DHT in regards to the estrogen references?

GreekDemiGod

Ok, I am pretty sure it's the Taurine with the most significant effect, since I dropped the Aspirin for now. At a daily dosage of 2g / day, and checking my temples and forehead every morning, baby hairs just keep showing up.;)
Also, during shower, I almost see no hair folicles lost when rinsing.

brix

Ok, I am pretty sure it's the Taurine with the most significant effect, since I dropped the Aspirin for now. At a daily dosage of 2g / day, and checking my temples and forehead every morning, baby hairs just keep showing up.;)
Cool. I’ve been on 2g a day as well and don’t have much hair fall either. No regrowth yet though.

Pufa

Cool.. I have some, I'll try 2g see how it goes. I used to take 500mg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals