By Heat And/or Hands (Dandruff/Shedding)

This is a two part question for people who have had success with halting and shedding/ dandruff and/or regrowth:

1) Have you found that raising temperatures and pulse and getting them to remain at consistent rates has been enough on it's own to restore hair health? I'm mainly curious about doing this through diet and lifestyle (getting good sleep, enough sunlight, and keeping stress to a minimum). It seems to me that if indeed hair loss is a metabolic energy malfunction, then logic stands to reason that upon correcting this underlying issue, the body would heal this symptom of any sort of hair loss.

2) I'm sure we've all come across information about the manual theories. Boar bristle brushes, DT (head massage), derma rollers, and various oils or topical treatments. However, these feel like they are ultimately symptomatic solutions, if the issue lies with metabolic health. So, are they truly effective or simply bandaid solutions? Or have people had success with the two in conjunction with each other?

I know Ray and Danny have videos/ articles on these topics, but I'm curious about first hand experience. Thanks in advance!