OK We So Know Prostaglandin D2 Is The Main Driver Behind Baldness. What Can We Do About It?

ddjd

hairloss mostly caused by increased estrogen and decreased free t this will lead to dht domination your body wants to maintain well being and libido by upping dht steroids do cause hairloss but its not because of testosterone its becaused increased estrogen with it estrogen drives dht high and sensitize scalp hair androcur finasteride works but its due to giving you more of a woman hormonal profile in order to protect your hair you must have either women's hormonal profile or high free t normal e2 and normal dht diet should be high carb low fat frutarian diet ideally.
Haidut has said the opposite. He said high DHT is actually a good thing for hair. I agree with you though that high Estrogen is the main cause of hair loss

Sobieski

hairloss mostly caused by increased estrogen and decreased free t this will lead to dht domination your body wants to maintain well being and libido by upping dht steroids do cause hairloss but its not because of testosterone its becaused increased estrogen with it estrogen drives dht high and sensitize scalp hair androcur finasteride works but its due to giving you more of a woman hormonal profile in order to protect your hair you must have either women's hormonal profile or high free t normal e2 and normal dht diet should be high carb low fat frutarian diet ideally.

I agree with your statement regarding high carb, low fat, plant based stopping hairloss. I think is is mainly due to subsequent low overall hormone production to thwart whatever the problem hormone is acting on the hair follicles.

restinpeace

Haidut has said the opposite. He said high DHT is actually a good thing for hair. I agree with you though that high Estrogen is the main cause of hair loss
I have 2 theory on this
1:if T-E ratio is good no matter what your dht levels you will not have hairloss and dht even makes hair thicker in this case of scenario
2.Lower Free t Higher estrogen will increase dht and other androgens scalp hairloss happens.

restinpeace

How would you define good?
700-1000 Testosterone levels 20-30 e2 levels person should have low body fat and diet should be low fat to counter increase e2 levels high fat diet positively correlated with high estrogen levels.Shbg around 20-40 excess of it will decrease free t and promote dht even shbg known to deactivete free t and dht aged people with high shbg high estrogen have increased body hair and loss of scalp hair.

Mauritio

danny roddy is goint to publish a new book this year and it will be more practical than the last one.
i think hair loss is caused by low thyroid and high inflammation /calcification ; high prolactin ,estrogen and cortisol. the dht is actually there to lower inflammation.
also i find at the moment that taking selenium (through brazil nuts ) benfits my hair a lot and stops hair loss i think . i lost some hair through pregnenolone supplementation idk what that did to my thyroid but my hair became super dry and started falling out which i could only reverse with selenium supplementation .
i think i will up my brazil nuts to 3 or 4 per day ...

Mauritio

also no one mentioned 5a dhp here . which is an excellent prolactin and estrogen reducer !

Curiousman

danny roddy is goint to publish a new book this year and it will be more practical than the last one.
i think hair loss is caused by low thyroid and high inflammation /calcification ; high prolactin ,estrogen and cortisol. the dht is actually there to lower inflammation.
also i find at the moment that taking selenium (through brazil nuts ) benfits my hair a lot and stops hair loss i think . i lost some hair through pregnenolone supplementation idk what that did to my thyroid but my hair became super dry and started falling out which i could only reverse with selenium supplementation .
i think i will up my brazil nuts to 3 or 4 per day ...
My hair improved very much with iodine and selenium too.

Curiousman

eddiem991

Low fat diets is bad for hormone imbalances. High carb diets cause oxidative stress and pre-mature aging.

Mauritio

Low fat diets is bad for hormone imbalances. High carb diets cause oxidative stress and pre-mature aging.
true that . hormones are made out of fat ! so no far no hormones :D

Runenight201

So high carb diets cause premature aging, high fat cause premature aging, so the best answer is moderate all around diets? I'm skeptical of the claim that high carb diets cause oxidative stress and premature aging. Blue zone populations live on high carb diets. Don't really think they are prematurely aging....

restinpeace

true that . hormones are made out of fat ! so no far no hormones :D
dear god no hormones are produced by cholesterol your body can synthesize it from the carb you eat high fat diet is a big no. lessens insulin sensitivity directly turns into fat in our body and second fuel source.

restinpeace

all you guys can have super thick nw1 hair with 80mg sustanon e6d and 250iu hcg 2x a week with 0.25 arimidex and 0.5mg finasteride 2-3 times a week this will improve your t-e ratio which is the main reason of hairloss and diet should be high carb extremly low fat and person should be lean 15%bf at most. I myself will be starting this protocol within a week.will be updating you guys.

Koveras

@Travis might find this one interesting re: baldness, acne, cancer

Int J Mol Sci. 2018 Feb 12;19(2). pii: E556. doi: 10.3390/ijms19020556.
Prostaglandin D2-Mediated DP2 and AKT Signal Regulate the Activation of Androgen Receptors in Human Dermal Papilla Cells.
Jeong KH1, Jung JH2, Kim JE3, Kang H4.

Prostaglandin D2 (PGD2) and prostaglandin D2 receptor 2 (DP2) is known to be an important factor in androgenetic alopecia (AGA). However, the effect of PGD2 in human dermal papilla cells (hDPCs) is not fully understood. The function of PGD2-induced expression of the androgen receptor (AR), DP2, and AKT (protein kinase B) signal were examined by using real time-PCR (qRT-PCR), western blot analysis, immunocytochemistry (ICC), and siRNA transfection system. PGD2 stimulated AR expression and AKT signaling through DP2. PGD2 stimulated AR related factors (transforming growth factor beta 1 (TGFβ1), Creb, lymphoid enhancer binding factor 1 (LEF1), and insulin-like growth factor 1, (IGF-1)) and AKT signaling (GSK3β and Creb) on the AR expression in hDPCs. However, these factors were down-regulated by DP2 antagonist (TM30089) and AKT inhibitor (LY294002) as well as DP2 knockdown in hDPCs decreased AR expression and AKT signaling. Finally, we confirmed that PGD2 stimulates the expression of AR related target genes, and that AKT and its downstream substrates are involved in AR expression on hDPCs. Taken together, our data suggest that PGD2 promotes AR and AKT signal via DP2 in hDPCs, thus, PGD2 and DP2 signal plays a critical role in AR expression. These findings support the additional explanation for the development of AGA involving PGD2-DP2 in hDPCs.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom