Anything helpful for eyebrow regrowth?

jaype

Hi there,

Anyone else dealt with eyebrow loss from seborrheic dermatitis / dandruff? Anything that I can use to help regrow/thicken them? They used to be thicker and over the years i've lost density due to SD.

Hi there,

Anyone else dealt with eyebrow loss from seborrheic dermatitis / dandruff? Anything that I can use to help regrow/thicken them? They used to be thicker and over the years i've lost density due to SD.
Stinging nettle and 1 ounce of beef liver three to four days a week has darkened mine and made them thicker.

How do you eat the nettle? Do you drink it as a tea?
I haven’t had the tea, I just take it in capsule form. I am sure the tea would be just as good, but the capsules are quicker. I started a thread on gray hair, talking about nettle, and there are many other hair suggestions there. The link is below and the last couple of pages are a couple of photos of our results…

akgrrrl

There are many products for regrowth a d thickening eyebriws. Go to a skin aethetician, they usually sell them. They even put the growth solutions in mascara and eyebrow coloring for convenient application, its very common in hypothyroid to lose eyebrows.

David PS

There is at least one thread about this

TAG145

Forum Supporter
My sister-in-law really has had almost no eye brows and personally think she might be hypothyroid. She just sent me pics of her very full eyebrows! No joke! She said she used Grande Brow Growth serum and castor oil. I've used castor oil in the past and just started to use it again a couple days ago. We'll see, if nothing works I'll try her reco.

Peachy

Someone on this forum who formulates peaty skincare sent me an eyebrow thickening serum to try out. It’s never been used and I don’t need it. Are you in the US? Happy to send it to you if you’d like to try it.

golder

Someone on this forum who formulates peaty skincare sent me an eyebrow thickening serum to try out. It’s never been used and I don’t need it. Are you in the US? Happy to send it to you if you’d like to try it.
I wouldn’t mind buying this, can you remember what it is?

Without exception, whenever I ingest some high copper food, I notice a huge difference in the appearance of my eyebrows and lashes, it brings depth and contrast, as if an eyeliner is applied, to the point that I started to think that make-up both for male and female essentially tries to simulate high copper state.

You can try a little bit of squid, or pomegranate juice to see the effect. Former may have unusable copper in the form of ink, as well as high amount of usable copper, but sometimes ink inducing an allergic reaction, hindering the eu-thyroid action of high usable copper.

Pomegranates brings the best copper reaction having 2-3 times as much copper as, say, oranges---if it does not have mold-mycotoxins due to being old, or if it does not lack copper. Copper-lacking pomegranate appears without the bright red tint of copper, either very dull or overly black-purple-blue tint and lacks the sweet signature taste of copper.

Liver on the other hand, forces too much iron to the system, I cannot tolerate it more than 20-30 grams in a week. Sometimes it makes one hypothyroid, sometimes not--depending on the health of the ruminant, so it is a bit of a gamble--one must act according to taste and feeling after tasting a very little part of it.

Peachy

Hi @golder. I asked him and here was his response. It sounds like he’s still in the experiment stages with it but I’m happy to send mine to you to try. It’s actually a full size portion.

“a mix of some olive oil, mct, squalene, vit E + D, coconut and some other ingredients such as a small amount of DHEA”

Peachy

I think I saw a comment of yours in a wrinkle thread too - about retinol. He makes a retinol/black seed oil serum too. I really love it.

helpmyhair

Currently trying castor oil for a month to see if it works. Will update. I'm 4 days in

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals