Grounding experiment 1

JamesGatz

Where did you purchase them?

That's the link for grounded/leather soles specifically but on the website for grounded shoes only - if you click on filter > soles > leather soles that would have them. They do sell a lot of ungrounded shoes as well so I would just double-check in the description of the shoe to ensure it says "Leather Sole" and not mixed/Danite rubber soles

The quality is really good - I beat my loafers to death wearing 24/7 even indoors and not one of my loafers ever fell apart after at least 6 months+ of hard wear - even the one I wore in rain/snow still held up - the sale happening right now is really good also I had to pay around $400 for my loafers when I got them - they last a really long time.

The soles last a really long time even more than rubber soles but the only thing I would recommend to not do is to not wear them during the rain/snow - they actually still hold up well but if you wear them in the rain/snow frequently the soles lifespan will decrease a lot faster for sure.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

Could you post a photo of the conductors and wires that you use?
I use two multi strand PVC insulated copper wires connected to the ground contacts of a Schuko plug (Euro style).
It’s best to remove the live/neutral prongs completely for extra safety and leave only the side contacts (for Euro) or the ground prong if US style. If any of the wire strands accidentally touched the live wire it can kill you. And if they are too close to each other there can be arcing and leakage current to the grounding cable, so it’s best to just remove the live/neutral completely.

62B7B455-82FE-436B-8122-EF52983ACC30.jpeg

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

Could you post a photo of the conductors and wires that you use?
The voltage will vary significantly depending on the contact surface area with your skin, whether your skin is dry or moist and also on the wire gauge/thickness and the soil conditions humidity etc.
I try to ground myself barefoot in nature every day for at least an hour and limit the time grounded through wall outlet because they are not the same. There are different electric fields at the surface of the earth coming also from the trees/plants/microorganisms in addition to telluric currents, than where a building’s ground rod is buried deeper.

TheSir

Super fascinating. I've been thinking of getting into grounding for a while now. Could I just nail a a couple of wires into the grass, route them in through my window and wrap them at my feet? Would that work?

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

Super fascinating. I've been thinking of getting into grounding for a while now. Could I just nail a a couple of wires into the grass, route them in through my window and wrap them at my feet? Would that work?
Yes! That’s even better than using a wall outlet. Use some metal rods preferably copper or pieces of copper pipe and moisten the soil around them. Place them 1-2 ft apart to simulate the distance between the feet when walking.

TheSir

Yes! That’s even better than using a wall outlet. Use some metal rods preferably copper or pieces of copper pipe and moisten the soil around them. Place them 1-2 ft apart to simulate the distance between the feet when walking.
Thanks, will do. I live on second floor of an apartment complex so it amuses me to try to imagine what my neighbors will think of this. Luckily I have natural ground/grass right beneath my window so the wiring can be set up stealthily along the wall!

You are absolutely right - just gave me a serious epiphany reading this - just realized my sleep last night was in a hyperthyroid state - I got to be careful with this aluminum foil

This is what I realizing that's crazy - If I wear too much conductive metal I become hyperthyroid and I stop growing bigger - If I wear too much wool or wooden jewelry I become hypothyroid - If I wear just the right Amount of wool and wood my thyroid slows down but in a good way - it's like my thyroid is working at a calmer pace and in this state is when I start growing bigger - Wool and wood both increase DHT for me but it's like I really have to find the balance between the two
You start growing bigger? How can you measure height by wearing jewelry or wool? Growing does not happen that fast or at all after a certain age.

Makrosky

Amazing. Thanks miquelangeles. Could this be part of the big benefits of the Zhan Zhuang qigong posture?

Makrosky

The voltage will vary significantly depending on the contact surface area with your skin, whether your skin is dry or moist and also on the wire gauge/thickness and the soil conditions humidity etc.
I try to ground myself barefoot in nature every day for at least an hour and limit the time grounded through wall outlet because they are not the same. There are different electric fields at the surface of the earth coming also from the trees/plants/microorganisms in addition to telluric currents, than where a building’s ground rod is buried deeper.
Barefoot also in winter?

Makrosky

Are you referring to hold the balloon posture? That one posture is absolutely life changing.
Yes. If many people does that in barefeet on nature or in a wood floor I can see how that could be grounding. Besides the qigong itself.

Yes. If many people does that in barefeet on nature or in a wood floor I can see how that could be grounding. Besides the qigong itself.
I have been grounding myself on my outdoor concrete lately, and it really does seem to make a difference. It seems to be calming and energizing at the same time, like it clears my head.

Attachments

• 80A6CC47-7C62-4DF6-A52F-E5DB7F40704A.jpeg
    80A6CC47-7C62-4DF6-A52F-E5DB7F40704A.jpeg
    431.4 KB · Views: 29
OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

@Inaut interesting, thanks for sharing.
Looks like John Burke has a patent filed for this
Abstract
A method and apparatus for treating seeds with self-organized avalanches of electrons between electrodes (11, 12) as a cathode and an anode with seeds (13) between the anode and cathode or on the anode. Apparatus circuit (200) in a box (20) provides simultaneous DC and AC between the electrodes which creates the avalanche of electrons which project into the seeds. The seeds must be stored before planting. The seeds so treated have enhanced growth characteristics.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

I have a wound healing experiment as well.

To many of you this may not seem impressive, but I used to have very slow wound healing - it would take me weeks to heal even from minor scratches.

On June 1st I was assembling a copper cable for grounding and I accidentally cut my palm with the utility knife.

Inspired by this study about grounding and wound healing - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378297/pdf/jir-8-083.pdf - I immediately grounded my hand with the same copper cable that I was preparing.

June 1st, 13:02 - immediately after cut

IMG_3447.jpg

June 1st, 14:55 - after two hours of grounding

IMG_3451.jpg

June 2nd - Had two busy days and I didn't ground at all, the inflammation returned

IMG_3465.jpg

June 4th - I went on a two days fishing trip and grounded barefoot on the grass for ~30 hours (photo is taken during the trip)

IMG_3510.jpg

June 5th - after the fishing trip

IMG_3565.jpg

June 6th

IMG_3586.jpg

June 7th

IMG_3617.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals