Earthing/Grounding for health and conductive shoes - in the year of 1876

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

Unless that copper bracelet somehow attaches to the literal ground it's not going to do anything besides stain your wrist green.
Thank you! So this doesn't have to be grounded or anything, it work in another way.

Any online place to buy one? I am curious to try.
Or if you can point me to a good thread where you talk about the bracelets specifically. Sorry mate I can't keep up with you, you go too fast generating interesting content :tearsofjoy:

@I'm.No.One it does more than that, it's a resonant circuit. But nobody knows exactly its effects, because the resonant frequency is different depending on the length of the wire, the thickness, number of turns, whether it's clean or oxidized etc.
I wouldn't call it grounding, but in a way it does that. Metal conductors have self capacitance, they can hold charge. So you are actually discharging electrons into it.
Have you experimented with the Eeman biocircuits? You will definitely feel their effects, and you don't even need to be in direct skin contact with the copper mesh. It was discovered long ago that metal conductors can conduct and accumulate radiation from living beings.

Makrosky

@I'm.No.One it does more than that, it's a resonant circuit. But nobody knows exactly its effects, because the resonant frequency is different depending on the length of the wire, the thickness, number of turns, whether it's clean or oxidized etc.
I wouldn't call it grounding, but in a way it does that. Metal conductors have self capacitance, they can hold charge. So you are actually discharging electrons into it.
Have you experimented with the Eeman biocircuits? You will definitely feel their effects, and you don't even need to be in direct skin contact with the copper mesh. It was discovered long ago that metal conductors can conduct and accumulate radiation from living beings.
So you made your bracelet the jordan bronson way? Like the video Inaut posted.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

So you made your bracelet the jordan bronson way? Like the video Inaut posted.
No, mine is classic like the ones for arthritis. I posted a link earlier imgur.com/rR9Pdwb
It's an incomplete circle and the ends do not touch, preferably slightly overlapping.
It is basically a coil with a single turn of the wire, and the ones from the video are literally the same circuit but with more turns of the wire.

I'm.No.One

But that's not the way electrical current works, I don't mean it doesn't discharge I mean it's not just going to stay in the copper it's going to continually feed back into your body & it's going to be the same ungrounded chaos you're feeding into it.

Kinda like how a grounding wire doesn't just dispell excess energy into the ground but feeds ohms back into the panel or human depending on what it's hooked up to.

Could it be beneficial if we were grounded while wearing a conductor? Sure.

Could it be damaging & actually exacerbate the ill effects of being ungrounded + always holding ungrounded electronic devices? Sure.

Especially when you consider we do actually know how electrical current flows even if the various sellers of copper jewelry try to say no one knows it's exact effects.(insert eye roll)
I don't need to experiment with them to understand that conductors have the capacity to hold electrical charge when freestanding, I'm not debating that.

What I would in all honesty suggest is that you dig into how electrical charge flows, because it will absolutely dispel into any other conductive source it touches.

In other words the copper will not magically hold onto whatever electrical current it absorbs, within less than a nanosecond of another conductor (i.e. human) making contact the electrons flow.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

But that's not the way electrical current works, I don't mean it doesn't discharge I mean it's not just going to stay in the copper it's going to continually feed back into your body & it's going to be the same ungrounded chaos you're feeding into it.

Kinda like how a grounding wire doesn't just dispell excess energy into the ground but feeds ohms back into the panel or human depending on what it's hooked up to.

Could it be beneficial if we were grounded while wearing a conductor? Sure.

Could it be damaging & actually exacerbate the ill effects of being ungrounded + always holding ungrounded electronic devices? Sure.

Especially when you consider we do actually know how electrical current flows even if the various sellers of copper jewelry try to say no one knows it's exact effects.(insert eye roll)

I don't need to experiment with them to understand that conductors have the capacity to hold electrical charge when freestanding, I'm not debating that.

What I would in all honesty suggest is that you dig into how electrical charge flows, because it will absolutely dispel into any other conductive source it touches.

In other words the copper will not magically hold onto whatever electrical current it absorbs, within less than a nanosecond of another conductor (i.e. human) making contact the electrons flow.

It might tend to concentrate in the copper, since copper has high conductivity and very low resistivity of 1.72 * 10^-8 ohm-m, and the average resistivity of the human body is 4.5 ohm-m infinitely higher. It's true that it wouldn't have any practicality in terms of grounding, but they do store some energy and that energy is mostly drawn from the body.

These bracelets are beneficial because they are resonators that amplify the vital energies and the cosmic rays that are everywhere. See Lakhovsky's studies on plants and animals with the coils. Also, there was a big study called The Copper Wall Project based on a Tibetan meditation method from the 1800s, where the students look at a polished copper wall while sitting on a wooden chair that is isolated from the earth's electricity with a piece of glass underneath. The Tibetans used these rooms to enhance lucidity and self awareness. In the controlled experiments they measured high surges of potential in the meditators bodies of up to 190 volts.

Also, we shouldn't think only in terms of traditional electricity. Living beings radiate different kinds of energies some of them yet to be identified. There are some energies that are efficiently conducted through insulators. Qi energy is a combination of electricity, magnetism, near-infrared and something else. The near-infrared part of qi is reflected by mirrors. Practitioners can respond to qi sent from a distance of 100 meters.

Similarly, if you watch Michael Persinger's video on Telepathy, "No More Secrets", he explains that the intensity is irrelevant. It is the pattern that matters. The magnetic signals emitted by the brain are minuscule, in the range of picotesla.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals