Get a high metabolism with so much physical effort, help me 🙏

Roni123@

Currently after 2-3 years of Peat and several improvements I returned to playing football and I manage to maintain a medium-high energy day after the intense game ...

I also ended up starting a starch-free diet a week ago and I get a lot of calories and protein from this diet which is good for me ....

is it possible to achieve good health (high metabolic rate, thyroid function) by playing soccer twice a week with some calisthenics training ....?

tips please

Currently after 2-3 years of Peat and several improvements I returned to playing football and I manage to maintain a medium-high energy day after the intense game ...

I also ended up starting a starch-free diet a week ago and I get a lot of calories and protein from this diet which is good for me ....

is it possible to achieve good health (high metabolic rate, thyroid function) by playing soccer twice a week with some calisthenics training ....?

tips please
Here is one of the things Ray Peat says about that....
"Besides fasting, or chronic protein deficiency, the common causes of hypothyroidism are excessive stress or “aerobic” (i.e. anaerobic) exercise, and diets containing beans, lentils, nuts, unsaturated fats (including carotene), and undercooked broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and mustard greens. Many health conscious people become hypothyroid with a synergistic program of undercooked vegetables, legumes instead of animal proteins, oils instead of butter, carotene instead of vitamin A, and breathless exercise instead of stimulating life.” Ray Peat

Roni123@

Here is one of the things Ray Peat says about that....
"Besides fasting, or chronic protein deficiency, the common causes of hypothyroidism are excessive stress or “aerobic” (i.e. anaerobic) exercise, and diets containing beans, lentils, nuts, unsaturated fats (including carotene), and undercooked broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and mustard greens. Many health conscious people become hypothyroid with a synergistic program of undercooked vegetables, legumes instead of animal proteins, oils instead of butter, carotene instead of vitamin A, and breathless exercise instead of stimulating life.” Ray Peat
I am practically living a pro-metabolic life for some time ... I started intense exercises recently and I would not like to lose, I think there must be some way to progress anyway, maybe supplemental thyroid?

yerrag

yes of course. you get sunshine, you get to run fast in spurts, you get to play with people as a team, you develop your faculties, spending less time on the couch.

you're bringing some balance. round it up with other activities.

Roni123@

yes of course. you get sunshine, you get to run fast in spurts, you get to play with people as a team, you develop your faculties, spending less time on the couch.

you're bringing some balance. round it up with other activities.
I started a starch-free diet, just to reduce the pressure on the digestive system and as a result I ended up increasing the calories consumed.... which is good

I am practically living a pro-metabolic life for some time ... I started intense exercises recently and I would not like to lose, I think there must be some way to progress anyway, maybe supplemental thyroid?

Yeah keep on your healthy course! I would hate to see you blow it all doing TOO much....
"In the resting state, muscles consume mainly fats, so maintaining relatively large muscles is important for preventing the accumulation of fats."-Ray Peat

yerrag

I started a starch-free diet, just to reduce the pressure on the digestive system and as a result I ended up increasing the calories consumed.... which is good
did you have digestive issues?

Yeah getting that starch out ramps up the metabolism, less starch means more protein, more protein means more muscle! I am excited to hear more as you go along roni123!

Roni123@

maybe a little but nothing much... I removed the starches because of a possible endotoxin maybe... I feel lighter, calmer and noticed a lot of strength in short spaces of contraction

Roni123@

Yeah getting that starch out ramps up the metabolism, less starch means more protein, more protein means more muscle! I am excited to hear more as you go along roni123!
yes, i have a slight impression that i lost some weight, but i noticed some temperature increase in moments that are not normal for me which is good i think

jet9

tips please
Did going starch free effect your football performance?

yerrag

maybe a little but nothing much... I removed the starches because of a possible endotoxin maybe... I feel lighter, calmer and noticed a lot of strength in short spaces of contraction
what is your carbs now?