Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat

sunflower1

@Westside PUFAs , Actually 80/10/10 was put together by a couple called Doug Graham and Roz Grubin. One American and the other English. Both Fruitarians and complete fruitcakes. Having been involved with the fruitarian scene for 10 years . I will say they are all imbalanced and look 10 years older than they are. Most fruitarians have thinning hair issue and bad skin

@Westside PUFAs , Actually 80/10/10 was put together by a couple called Doug Graham and Roz Grubin. One American and the other English. Both Fruitarians and complete fruitcakes. Having been involved with the fruitarian scene for 10 years . I will say they are all imbalanced and look 10 years older than they are. Most fruitarians have thinning hair issue and bad skin

Actually, Doug Graham stole it from someone else:

sunflower1

@Westside PUFAs .. I remember Pritikin , And yeah Doug was an idiot, possibly the most angry and aggressive dude I ever met .. Totally couldn't sit still, would pace up and down all the time and constantly putting other people down. His skin looked like a old leather handbag

Makrosky

It's very difficult to do that because you don't go into full ketosis in that amount of time. It takes about 3 days to get into full ketosis. People report feeling amazing on days 6-9 but the first 3 are the worst. The first 2-3 days you're just burning off glycogen. You're squeezing every last bit of stored sugar out of your muscles and liver until you go into ketosis. Once enough ketones are in the blood, hunger subsides.
But that's a lot of time without food...

mirc12354

Is low serum cholesterol a sign of mineral deficiencies(and if -which minerals)? I am rather healthy by Peat standards (TSH under 1, prolactin under 5, normal T, low estrogen, high progesterone, altough I don't feel very healthy).

Last edited:

gbolduev

Maybe measuring prolactin would have been more informative, as both conditions correlate with elevated levels.

I had very low prolactin levels. there is no manganese in these conditions so no prolactin. I was in ideal Peat's body chemistry. this is why I posted on this forum the first time. Since people wanted to get into my bodychemistry and I was super sick in it.
Taking t3 in the way Ray recommends is absolutely not going to increase rt3

The entire reason he even recommends t3 is because it allows the body to burn sugar for energy instead of fat which would decrease the stress where rt3 even comes from.

Sugar and thyroid hormone (T3, triiodothyronine) correct many parts of the problem. The conversion of T4 into the active T3 requires glucose, and in diabetes, cells are deprived of glucose. ... Providing T3 and sugar tends to shift energy metabolism away from the oxidation of fats, back to the oxidation of sugar.
Glycemia, starch,

You completely misunderstand what I write. This is NON PEAT thread. I am not going to answer questions about Peat here or argue.

taking T3 will absolutely increase RT3 if your body cant handle thyroid energy. Lack of sympathetic nervous system or sugar will cause this.

You cant support constant sugar in blood by eating. CAN't it is crazy to think that. You will always use adrenaline and cortisol. Only when you eat sugar often in cases of stress , you will need a lot of cortisol and adrenaline, since they are not sensitive .

this is exactly why people get sick. they eat sugar NON STOP. PEAT tells them to do exactly what they were doing before they all got sick. They all sat on their asses and ATE SUGAR 24/7

This lowered their metabolism big time, since CO2 created from sugar cant be breathed out properly when you sit around. This forces your metabolism to slow down

I am not really sure why you are on this thread. Create your own and give advice there. As you seem repeat what Peat is saying.

Last edited:

gbolduev

Blood sugar lowers cortisol.... t3 lets you use sugar....

T3 lowers sugar since it burns it. this puts pressure on Cortisol and adrenaline. That is why when you take T3 and your sympathetic nervous system is low your adrenaline goes up, cortisol become more sensitive , estrogen goes up

gbolduev

This is not going to be a thread of agruing Peats rec with mine. If that is the case I am not going to post here. It makes no sense. I debunked Peat with biochemical explanations already 5 times, I ain't repeating this on daily basis here.
So if you want to argue Peat, find another thread.

When you have high cortisol body turns off thyroid not to burn yourself down to the bone. How will the body burn itself down to the bone? if thyroid is not turned off. YES It will do it by using cortisol. And if you feed T3 / body will fight this T3 with all it has. Since it is trying to turn off your thyroid, since your cortisol is high already. And you want to turn on the thyroid ? what?

First it will lower progesterone and potassium retention , since potassium is thryoid receptor in the cell. body will lower progesterone this will of course lower cortisol, but increases it sensitivity 10 times.

If you dont allow your body to lower progesterone and potassium, body will shunt all your t3 into reverse t3 , and also it will burn you down to the bone.

People have zero problems with their thyroid hormones. Only certain cases have damage done to they thyroid hormone.

Most cases have low potassium and this low potassium is because of the lack of sympathetic nervous system. Or PH regulation.

Feeding thyroid in this case, imbalances your PH even further.

Xisca

Do you think Buteyko is wrong?
This lowered their metabolism big time, since CO2 created from sugar cant be breathed out properly when you sit around. This forces your metabolism to slow down
So does this means exercising is crucial?
I think so and I am active, and eating mainly fruits and animal food plus some greens and little starch.
But it seems that exercising has been said to be bad for metabolism... I guess it depends what sort of exercise.

gbolduev

You're basing that off of two Australian vegan rednecks? That's not very conclusive. Both did extreme cardio exercise for years, one took skin chemicals for her face and the other took steroids in addition to the lack of animal protein in their diets. 801010 or something close to it's numbers in more or less, based on starch, not fruit, with some animal protein is much better. But you're making a claim based on two people. Show me the other ones.

Eating industrial bananas isn't the same as eating other tropical fruits.

Basing something off someone? oh no. I have a lab for that, I test things. I don't read studies I don;t look or read other people. I base everything based on biochemistry and PH balance.

Xisca

When you have high cortisol body turns off thyroid not to burn yourself down to the bone.
I agree because of a book I read about thyroid, saying that you must first before anything else, solve adrenal problems, and not take any thyroid sup before doing so!

So for me the main stuff is to cool the nervous system, I know the changes it can make because I studied Somatic Experiencing, and it is about the ANS. You can regulate a lot of things through the ANS, and sure the limbic too as they all work together.

Appart from any thing in the life style, now what I look for is how to help with food intake, and maybe some right supp for some time, but then stop them of course.

gbolduev

Do you think Buteyko is wrong?

So does this means exercising is crucial?
I think so and I am active, and eating mainly fruits and animal food plus some greens and little starch.
But it seems that exercising has been said to be bad for metabolism... I guess it depends what sort of exercise.

Yeah, sure. LOL exercising is bad .LMAO Some people sit at home do nothing, sit at the computer, eat sugar all day, and use tons of caffeine to mimic exercise. Caffeine mimics exercise in this case, increases adrenaline and forces you to breathe faster, This keeep metabolism of sedentary life stylers faster. This is what Peat does. This is contradiction to everything he says.

People get sick these days, since they dont move and eat sugar. This creates too much Co2 which they cant breathe out. This forces your body to lower CO2 production in the cell. Otherwise your PH balance is going to be screwed up

And this retains tons of copper, since copper is used to break down serotonin in MAO- A. Serotonin hypoventilates you it a break on sympathetic nervous system. This body is retaining copper to stop the break .and allow sympathetic nervous system to run unopposed.

THIS IS CFS syndrome. ( this is why this is helped so much by methylation) but should be helped by forced exercise and copper chelators and contrarian endocrinology.

Anyone with chronic fatique can snap out of it in year if you just force crazy exercise.

Same as any one with certain cancers can get rid of it with running. I recommended this to many people with cancers and many got rid of cancers. they increased their sympathetic nervous system and hyperventilated , this caused you to dump copper. SINCE COPPER IS RETAINed when you are hypoventilating , your ceruloplasmin is low.

And ceruloplasmin goes up with a SHOT OF ADRENALINE. since if adrenaline is high , body will start dumping copper,since body will want to use serotonin

Read Ecks work. He explains it well.

And Peat says people are losing copper LOL. is that why when you eat livers it is full of copper and iron? IT IS FULL OF COPPER , topped up with COPPER. Since body is retaining it. And most animals have the same issue. Especially home grown animals with little stress.

Last edited:

dookie

@gbolduev

Can you please comment on the persistent edema and estrogen-related symptoms some people experience, especially when they use some of the Peat recommended supplements, like asipirin, thyroid, pregnenolone. Peat says T3 decreases estrogen, but it has been my experience that it increases it. What would be your main recommendations for lowering estrogen, in a skinny person who has edema (swelling) of the muscles, breasts, calves, etc.?

Thoushant

I'm learning a lot, so thanks for sharing the insight.
FSH 1.5 (1.5-12), LH 7.5 (1.7 - 8.6) EStradiol 86 (95-223) Prolactin 10 (4-15) T 18.3 (8.5-29) fT 25.5 (15-50)
TSH 2.55 (0.27-4.2) FT4 19.3 (12-22) FT3 5.21 (3.10-6.8) (I smoke, on 3 drops tyromix and 2 drops androsterone week before)
Since teenage years I had gyno, and it worsend about a years ago. I've tried AI(and 5mg bromocripitine daily) after the bloodtest( ebay buteinum, apperantly not limited to be an AI). It improved a lot of things, but didn't affect my gyno.

So in understanding hormonal balance from your pov: I had high estrogen(Or high estrogen sensitivity?) causing my gyno, and my body antagonized it with more DHT than progesterone causing my hairloss.

So can you be estrogen sensitive, as in low estrogen can cause estrogen symptoms? as far as I understand, that is related to high cupper levels, anything else that affects E sensitivity?
So if I have gynecomastia, despite low E2, and I've tried to plummet estrogen with no effect, it means I'm super sensitve to estrogen, can I bring the sensitivity down by down regulating receptors somehow?(Similair to the PFS problem, but with Estrogen instead?) Is that a possible route, or would you not advice that.
If you have further tips for gyno in relation to hormonal balance/minerals, I would appreciate it

Xisca

Buteyko also mimics exercise or going at high altitude, and this is good for people who are sick in bed...
What you say about CO2 is surprising for me!
How much do you agree or not with Buteyko?
This forces your body to lower CO2 production in the cell.
Is it what makes it produce lactic acid even when not exercising?

gbolduev

@gbolduev

Can you please comment on the persistent edema and estrogen-related symptoms some people experience, especially when they use some of the Peat recommended supplements, like asipirin, thyroid, pregnenolone. Peat says T3 decreases estrogen, but it has been my experience that it increases it. What would be your main recommendations for lowering estrogen, in a skinny person who has edema (swelling) of the muscles, breasts, calves, etc.?

Aspirin is an acid, as any acid it will lower your potassium in the cell. this will cause water retention.
Try thorne extra nutrients, with potassium

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals