Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat

nymuscle89

gbolduev I have one question only

I want to learn the things you know, enzyme function and the different dependencies on minerals vitamins etc.

Where can I learn that? Some website or literature. When I google a lot of things come up but who knows whats right and wrong.

Thanks for all your contributions on this board. Much appreciated

gbolduev

@gbolduev , you've offered a lot valuable input, thanks for your patience in both threads. I would like to know if you have any specific advice for pattern baldness in women. I'm 36, not taking any drugs or supplements, have suffered from acute seasonal shedding and severe thinning at the top of my head since I was 16. I've subjected myself to a FUE transplant four years ago, but I suspect even those hairs are falling/thinning. I'm physically and mentally active, in general I have very low pulse and heart rate, and I'm prone to fits of anger or stress. I've been a moderate Peater since February, but I suppose the only improvements I've seen are tolerance to coffee and slightly less painful menstrual cycles.

Of all the protocols you mentioned, fasting seems the less harmful. But is it beneficial for women, how should I do it? Is a period of 42 days really necessary or could weekly shorts fasts work similarly? If you can provide a step by step explanation, it would be much appreciated.

Do you have labs. I have no idea what is going on with you. Why don't you do a hairtest at least.

ivy

I do have labs, but I don't think I was tested for any of the indicators you think relevant.

Jan 23
TSH 1,54 RANGE 0,55-4,88
FT4 10,4 RANGE 11,5-22,7
FT3 3,8 RANGE 3,5-6,5

March 3 (luteal phase)
Triglycerides 61
Total cholesterol 233
HDL 84
Prolactin 12,0
FSH 3,6
LH 5,1
E2 125,0
Progesterone 17,00

What labs provide reliable hairtests in Europe, do you know?

gbolduev

I do have labs, but I don't think I was tested for any of the indicators you think relevant.

Jan 23
TSH 1,54 RANGE 0,55-4,88
FT4 10,4 RANGE 11,5-22,7
FT3 3,8 RANGE 3,5-6,5

March 3 (luteal phase)
Triglycerides 61
Total cholesterol 233
HDL 84
Prolactin 12,0
FSH 3,6
LH 5,1
E2 125,0
Progesterone 17,00

What labs provide reliable hairtests in Europe, do you know?

Where is your testosterone , DHT ? and also can you provide ranges.

PM me.

Scenes

yes, copper calcium and so forth
So just clearing this up you're saying either zinc and manganese for the lower metabolism people, or peat diet high in calcium and copper for the higher metabolism people.

And that will be hairloss cure?

Things like lecithin and salt on scalp will help too.

ivy

Where is your testosterone , DHT ? and also can you provide ranges.

It's impossible to persuade a doctors to test those in my health system. If you provide a basic set of indicators, I'll see if I can afford to pay them out of pocket.

gbolduev

So just clearing this up you're saying either zinc and manganese for the lower metabolism people, or peat diet high in calcium and copper for the higher metabolism people.

yes. Usually these are the majority of cases of hairloss. Of course there could be exceptions. This is why I said people need to get tested to see what their imbalance is and giving advice that will fit everyone is just stupid. You cant even do this for PFS, how can you do this for a hairloss.

I don;t like Peat putting people all in one body chemistry, I don't do it and I don't believe it. I outlined some of the major cases to try. but some people could have chloride deficiency for once. magnesium for another. All these deficiencies will act the same way

Majority will be helped with zinc and manganese

Some will be helped by copper and iron.

Mineral metabolism of 19 patients with hair loss was examined. The analysis showed manganese deficiency in all 19. Eighteen patients showed considerable problems with calcium absorption, and twelve patients had problems with their zinc metabolism. Specific nutritional and mineral therapy resulted in improved hair growth after 2-3 months of treatment. [Blaurock-Busch, E. Wichtige Nahrstoffe fur Gesunde Haut und Haare, Kosmetik Internat. 3/87]

dookie

@gbolduev

What is your best recommendation for reducing estrogen and estrogen-related symptoms such as edema?

Some people have problems with the standard Peat recommendations, and paradoxically get higher estrogen-symptoms with aspirin, thyroid, progesterone, etc.

dookie

@gbolduev

What is your best recommendation for reducing estrogen and estrogen-related symptoms such as edema?

Some people have problems with the standard Peat recommendations, and paradoxically get higher estrogen-symptoms with aspirin, thyroid, progesterone, etc.

Scenes

yes. Usually these are the majority of cases of hairloss. Of course there could be exceptions. This is why I said people need to get tested to see what their imbalance is and giving advice that will fit everyone is just stupid. You cant even do this for PFS, how can you do this for a hairloss.

I don;t like Peat putting people all in one body chemistry, I don't do it and I don't believe it. I outlined some of the major cases to try. but some people could have chloride deficiency for once. magnesium for another. All these deficiencies will act the same way

Mineral metabolism of 19 patients with hair loss was examined. The analysis showed manganese deficiency in all 19. Eighteen patients showed considerable problems with calcium absorption, and twelve patients had problems with their zinc metabolism. Specific nutritional and mineral therapy resulted in improved hair growth after 2-3 months of treatment. [Blaurock-Busch, E. Wichtige Nahrstoffe fur Gesunde Haut und Haare, Kosmetik Internat. 3/87]

Appreciate your honesty man. I'm waiting on ru486 to trial for a few days and then I'll run the zinc manganese and see how I go.

Thanks.

paymanz

All of these cases need lecithin to emulisify the clogged fats or its just needed for some cases?

paymanz

What is the function of salt on scalp?

Scenes

All of these cases need lecithin to emulisify the clogged fats or its just needed for some cases?

I think he's saying the lecithin and/or salt is just for areas that have been bald for a while.

He explained that salt will damage the scalp which will help stimulate it to regrow hair, as well as being able to absorb some of the calcium and break it down. Same function as the lecithin essentially.

moringa

@gbolduev what is your take on bioresonance testing/scanning? it is reliable?

what would you recommend for trauma/shock induced cardiovascular issues(i wrote to u on FB from another FB account, my previous one was closed, please check it)

paymanz

Thanks,

So sodium to antagonize calcium excess in scalp? What about magnesium oil?

And what is cause of clogging of fats in scalp? He said co2 and bicarbonate, but what cause them to be in scalp and bind to fats?

paymanz

One thing about hair loss is, I just said it about Danny Roddy theories; there is many healthy,strong young man with bald heads.

Its hard for me to believe they have a mineral deficiency.

You might have seen them , very healthy bodies, healthy mentality, strong men ,good skin quality, but bald heads!

Last edited:

paymanz

One thing about hair loss is, I just said it about Danny Roddy theories; there is many healthy,strong young man with bald heads.

Its hard for me to believe they have a mineral deficiency.

You might have seen them , very healthy bodies, healthy mentality, strong men , but bald heads!
With these said, I think scalp circulation might be culprit for these healthy and strong men to be bald.

Their system is not low in any mineral but it can't reach to their hairs.

Either from too much collagens and fibrosis of scalp, or excess calcification, or the clogged fats that gbolduev mentioned.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals