Ray Peat Interview Politics And Science, 3/4/2015: Evolution

Dan W

Listen here:

Or visit the official A-Infos Radio Project page for the episode.

Pre-show announcement from John Barkhausen if you'd like to donate or submit questions:
John Barkhausen said:
As part of our WMRW.org 2015 fundraising specials, and thanks to the generosity of Dr. Ray Peat, I'm hosting two 2 hour call-in shows with him. The first on Wednesday March 4th from 4 to 6PM Eastern Standard Time, (9 to 11PM GMT). and the second at the same times on March 11th. The 1st show is oriented loosely around Lamarck and evolutionary thought, and the 2nd show on the physiological implications of Acid/Base, Molecular Electrical charges, and Reduction/Oxidation and their relation to each.

These, and all our shows, can be streamed at wmrw.org, once there click on 'listen live'. Alternatively you can paste this url ( http://69.54.28.12:8952 ) in iTunes (under 'File' - 'Open Stream') and it will play WMRW in iTunes & display each show's show metadata, and finally you can stream wmrw on your mobile smartphone or computer by browsing to tunein.com and searching for wmrw.

If any of you have ideas or questions for Ray around either of these topics that you think would be interesting to pursue, please email them to [email protected] and I'll try to work them in as best I can. To honor the continuity of Ray's train of thought, I'm intending not to be taking phone calls but that may change if the subject matter gets exhausted. If this happens I'll give out the contact info at that time.

And since many of you might not know, WMRW is a very low budget (about $12,500/year) all volunteer community station in Warren Vermont. It's not mandatory to donate to participate in the show, but if you're inclined to support the type of station that airs Ray Peat and other non-dogmatic scientists regularly, please go to wmrw.org and click the pig, to make a credit card or paypal donation. As a token of our gratitude, I'll be raffling off a years subscription to Ray Peat's Newsletter on the 18th of March, drawing from the names of all those who emailed in a question ( or called in if that happens) , and/or made a donation to wmrw.org before, during or after this interview, and put the name 'Ray Peat' in the message/memo field.
Thanks!

Attachments

• politics-and-science-150304-evolution.mp3
    50.5 MB · Views: 257
Re: Politics and Science, 3/4/2015: Lamarck and Evolutionary Thought

But how can we help toxinless :eek: :mrgreen:

OP
Dan W

Dan W

Haha, just use my Amazon links and I will look like this in no time:

Attachments

• scrooge-mcduck-swimming-in-money.jpg
    scrooge-mcduck-swimming-in-money.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 962

Ooooooh :lol: I feel a bit naive now.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Dan W

Dan W

For any thread subscribers, the original post has been updated with the MP3. Also, if anyone grabbed their own archive of the live version, John is asking for a copy because of audio quality problems with this one.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals