CO2, Sleep Apnea, Diamox, Stress Hormones And Estrogen

heartnhands

maxresdefault.jpg
I HAVE an old fashioned steam seat that is much easier to have around because it folds away. It's squarish with a zipper front to get inside and a space for head and hands to get above the chamber area. It's possuble to wrap towels around the neck and wrists. The unit is made to have a rice cooker as the source of eucalyptus or other infusion, but a CO2 source could easily be implimented. I guess you can Google steam seat to get a better picture. In any case the material surrounding the folding frame is medium weight vinyl so it's more dense than a plastic bag and much less money than the pictures unit.

m_arch

ken

hi arch, I've occasionally used baking soda and citric acid. I don't have a good tub at the moment. I started several years ago after hearing Ray talk about co2. I was looking for the email trail but I think I just destroyed them. Anyway I had several email exchanges earlier talking about thyroid, and when he mentioned going to the welding store and getting co2 in garbage bags I was intrigued and wrote to confirm it might be helpful for the arthritic knees I had developed. Probably five years ago. So I went to the welding supply store with my garage bag and they laughed at me. After talking it over they sold me a 20 pound tank. They didn't mention a regulator of course, so back to the store for a beverage regulator. Home depot for some tubing. the largest bags they had came to my waist. The legendary poster Peatatrian told me that I need to get everything in excepting the head of course. Now I buy single mattress storage bags a uhaul. But they have holes punched in the so you need to scotch tape them up. Anyway, by relaxing in my bag and watching tv a few nights a week and taking high dose k2 my knees have slowly regained some flexibility, enough to cheat the surgeons for the time being.

heartnhands

Dude that is so terrific.....Hope to hear about anything you felt or measured.

hi arch, I've occasionally used baking soda and citric acid. I don't have a good tub at the moment. I started several years ago after hearing Ray talk about co2. I was looking for the email trail but I think I just destroyed them. Anyway I had several email exchanges earlier talking about thyroid, and when he mentioned going to the welding store and getting co2 in garbage bags I was intrigued and wrote to confirm it might be helpful for the arthritic knees I had developed. Probably five years ago. So I went to the welding supply store with my garage bag and they laughed at me. After talking it over they sold me a 20 pound tank. They didn't mention a regulator of course, so back to the store for a beverage regulator. Home depot for some tubing. the largest bags they had came to my waist. The legendary poster Peatatrian told me that I need to get everything in excepting the head of course. Now I buy single mattress storage bags a uhaul. But they have holes punched in the so you need to scotch tape them up. Anyway, by relaxing in my bag and watching tv a few nights a week and taking high dose k2 my knees have slowly regained some flexibility, enough to cheat the surgeons for the time being.

So cool that your knees are doing better! That is the best news....hope you are journalling so that others may take up the practice. Do you mind mentioning the cost of the equipment? Does one look up "Ye ol'welding store"? Good luck!

ken

No I don't journal. Selling co2 is big business, every restaurant and convenience store has a soda machine. I think a cylinder is 120 a regulator 60 bag 5 hose 5. Usually the tank comes filled unless you get it mail order. Refills are 21 dollars ever month or two. Its very relaxing, you feel very warm after a bit as your capillaries relax and blood flow increases. Peatatarian said she used to go to sleep in hers. On amazon you can get an adapter and turn it into a giant soda stream machine. I was in my bag as I wrote last night, just leave an arm out. Oh yeah, you need something to something to close the top, I use a neoprene waist band. Its stretchy enough that you can get an arm out if you need to. If you google dry co2 bath you will find various eastern European spas with pictures and a list of health benefits. You also see attendants, may be crack a window to keep away from unintended gas build up.

heartnhands

No I don't journal. Selling co2 is big business, every restaurant and convenience store has a soda machine. I think a cylinder is 120 a regulator 60 bag 5 hose 5. Usually the tank comes filled unless you get it mail order. Refills are 21 dollars ever month or two. Its very relaxing, you feel very warm after a bit as your capillaries relax and blood flow increases. Peatatarian said she used to go to sleep in hers. On amazon you can get an adapter and turn it into a giant soda stream machine. I was in my bag as I wrote last night, just leave an arm out. Oh yeah, you need something to something to close the top, I use a neoprene waist band. Its stretchy enough that you can get an arm out if you need to. If you google dry co2 bath you will find various eastern European spas with pictures and a list of health benefits. You also see attendants, may be crack a window to keep away from unintended gas build up.
Thanks so much for the info.

Just got off the phone with a restaurant vendor whose too afraid to sell the canister for insurance reasons.
Is there any some kind of gauge that tells how much gas was expelled from the tank?

The vendor mentioned that the gas is very cold and can burn someone. You mentioned it felt warm....Do you have any idea why you have such a different idea about the thing?

The smaller the tank the better so I'm trying to figure out how much one body surround might cost. The heavy clear plastic used to cover expensive fabric used for table cloths or furniture to make a big bag that I can sleep in. For safety I can have a small fan and open window about 20 feet from where I rest.
The name,Petarian, has come up a few times ,is she a member here to follow her shares!

Thanks for getting back to me.

tara

The vendor mentioned that the gas is very cold and can burn someone. You mentioned it felt warm....Do you have any idea why you have such a different idea about the thing?
Both are true.
As the gas escapes from the high pressure tank into normal atmospheric pressure, it absorbs a lot of heat (latent heat of vapourisation?). After I was warned by vendor, I lagged the metal tube and valve on mine with dense foam so that my hand would not freeze stuck to the tank if I accidentally let it out too fast. Glad I did. You don't need to let it out that fast to do the job, but it could happen by accident if you do it the way I did, manually with no regulator.

Once it's at atmospheric pressure, and starting to get absorbed through your skin, the circulation and oxygen supply improves - that's what you want it for - making the skin warmer.

When it's at high pressure in the tank it's liquid, and you can hear it sloshing around.

Fire extinguisher supplier?

Or if you want a small cannister, paintball supplier. I think 1kg CO2 expands to ~ 2m3 at normal pressure and temp.

heartnhands

Both are true.
As the gas escapes from the high pressure tank into normal atmospheric pressure, it absorbs a lot of heat (latent heat of vapourisation?). After I was warned by vendor, I lagged the metal tube and valve on mine with dense foam so that my hand would not freeze stuck to the tank if I accidentally let it out too fast. Glad I did. You don't need to let it out that fast to do the job, but it could happen by accident if you do it the way I did, manually with no regulator.

Once it's at atmospheric pressure, and starting to get absorbed through your skin, the circulation and oxygen supply improves - that's what you want it for - making the skin warmer.

When it's at high pressure in the tank it's liquid, and you can hear it sloshing around.

Fire extinguisher supplier?

Or if you want a small cannister, paintball supplier. I think 1kg CO2 expands to ~ 2m3 at normal pressure and temp.
Thanks Ken.

Are you feeling any benefit yet? Is there any reference source you considering as a rule of thumb.?
?

GelatinGoblin

Gee, Thanks. I guess I'm just enjoying the fullness of life for the first time. I think we all have a unique experience and perspective and I really like the idea of people coming together and sharing. I think Ray would want those who have found healing through his work to share their experience. Sometimes I cry tears of joy when I realize what a valuable gift I have received. I just never imagined life could be this way. I'm still a work in progress, and I guess we all are and to some extent will always be but with that said I now look in the mirror and see vibrant health looking back at me, something I though before just wasn't in my ' genes'. I sing , I laugh , I love and I look forward to a bright future because of one brave scientist who was not afraid to speak the truth.

One day...