Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat

TubZy

I break a 50mg zinc in half and take that with 10mg manganese.

If shedding increased that means 3b HSD would be increased too much, no? So with 50mg of zinc that could be too much and you may need to increase the manganese or lower the zinc amount. Zinc increases 3b HSD and manganese inhibits it.

jacknap

@gbolduev
you say that I don't have PFS. I used a DHT blocker RU58841. Perhaps lowering dht also caused a progesterone dominance as well. I had elevated pottassium double the range on a hair mineral test I did a year before crashing. Perhaps Fin or Saw Palemetto being progestins make it more likely that PFS can happen from it, but for my state because of the already elevated pottassium for whatever reason, the same thing happened to me?

brix

If shedding increased that means 3b HSD would be increased too much, no? So with 50mg of zinc that could be too much and you may need to increase the manganese or lower the zinc amount. Zinc increases 3b HSD and manganese inhibits it.

So why not just take manganese?

I eat plenty of sugar and carbs read my messages. I think you misunderstood me. I eat 30-60% of my diet from carbs. but I don't just stuff myself with sugar, that is what I meant

I am not sure why you don't read my messages. Ketogenic diet? NO I am not on any ketogenic

I see... how did you manage to lower your cortisol without thyroid?

gbolduev

I see... how did you manage to lower your cortisol without thyroid?

It makes no sense to me.Lower cortisol without thyroid? thyroid hormones requires sugar. This need for sugar will put pressure on cortisol, adrenaline and insulin.

People are confused. If you have high cortisol that means your adrenaline or insulin not working good or you already have high metabolism. Usually cortisol is high when you have problems with sympathetic nervous system . So body is using a lot of cortisol to make sugar with. Or when you have problems with a pancreas and your protein digestion is impaired.( this is very common and this is actually what causes hypothyroid) this is why I rec liver flushes.

This causes high cortisol , since cortisol is HIGH. Body stops thyroid. Since thyroid will put pressure on cortisol. adrenaline insulin. Thyroid needs sugar.

So if you have high cortisol and you take thyroid , you will just turn your t3 into a reverse t3 as much as you can. Body will fight your thyroid hormone since body thinks that if cortisol is high , you are eating yourself. So it does not want higher metabolism.

That is why thyroid hormone will work only with pregnenolone taken together in this case. Since pregnenolone will increase your cortisol.

One more time, high cortisol lowers thyroid conversions. but high t3 hormone requires more cortisol and adrenaline. I hope you understand this.

Dante

It makes no sense to me.Lower cortisol without thyroid? thyroid hormones requires sugar. This need for sugar will put pressure on cortisol, adrenaline and insulin.

People are confused. If you have high cortisol that means your adrenaline or insulin not working good or you already have high metabolism. Usually cortisol is high when you have problems with sympathetic nervous system . So body is using a lot of cortisol to make sugar with. Or when you have problems with a pancreas and your protein digestion is impaired.( this is very common and this is actually what causes hypothyroid) this is why I rec liver flushes.

This causes high cortisol , since cortisol is HIGH. Body stops thyroid. Since thyroid will put pressure on cortisol. adrenaline insulin. Thyroid needs sugar.

So if you have high cortisol and you take thyroid , you will just turn your t3 into a reverse t3 as much as you can. Body will fight your thyroid hormone since body thinks that if cortisol is high , you are eating yourself. So it does not want higher metabolism.

That is why thyroid hormone will work only with pregnenolone taken together in this case. Since pregnenolone will increase your cortisol.

One more time, high cortisol lowers thyroid conversions. but high t3 hormone requires more cortisol and adrenaline. I hope you understand this.
I thought it will decrease cortisol, pregnenolone sedates or calms down a lot of highly stressed persons. I know you don't like studies but human studies with high doses of pregnenolone given to patients with mental disorders failed to find any increase in ACTH/cortisol

sunflower1

@gbolduev . What happens when both cortisol and adrenaline are low ? I have low potassium and it doesn;t matter how much I supp with it or how much k I eat I can never get it to go up .. I'm also a chronic fatigue case .. I cut back on carb intake to 40 % of my diet and felt so much better .. For sure I have issues digesting protein but when I used to do a lot of seafood I would instantly within 2 months show high mercury levels on my hair test and I put this down to issues with my liver .. but I'm a little nervous doing liver flushes as in the past when I did them I would end up on the bathroom floor wanting to die all night ..

gbolduev

I thought it will decrease cortisol, pregnenolone sedates or calms down a lot of highly stressed persons. I know you don't like studies but human studies with high doses of pregnenolone given to patients with mental disorders failed to find any increase in ACTH/cortisol

Cortisol calms people down. it provides sugar. Highly stressed peoplehave pressure on cortisol. Cortisol lowers adrenaline obviously
Pregnenolone can convert to estrogen and lowers thyroid thus cortisol will also go down, since there will be less requirement for it.
I said that if you take t3 pregnenolone will provide needed cortisol. that is why people with adrenal insufficiency cant take t3. they wont tolerate it.

I think people are confused about cortisol on this forum. think of cortisol as sugar and protein.

If cortisol is high body thinks you have low sugar or protein . that turns off the thyroid so you dont eat yourself to bones.

but if you take t3 that will require more cortisol that is why if you take pregnenolone with t3 it will work, but if you take just t3, it will all convert into reverse t3 unless you eat tons of sugar and have very good insulin which most people don't. And no matter how much sugar you eat you will not going to be able to support high sugar levels from food. It is not possible.

that is why you need to have a metabolic rate which matches your ability to support the sugar. If you don't and if you force higher metabolic rate than you can handle, you get inflammation and histamine.

the lower your metabolic rate is the lower cortisol and adrenaline requirements you will have. You simply will not need cortisol . Turtles have extremely low met rate and live the longest. Oxidation rate is very low. So all this kids metabolism when you get older is bs IMO. Not to have the inflammation you need a match between sugar ( cortisol adrenaline glucagon insulin) and thyroid action.( t3 hormone, potassium, progesterone)

I saw many people force their met rate where they cant handle and all of them get older. You need thyroid hormone only if there is something wrong with your thyroid. Otherwise if you have low metabolism you either lack progesterone ( potassium) or you lack sympathetic nervous system which does not allow your potassium to rise.

If you lack sympathetic nervous system you can have low adrenaline( low methylation , low SamE) or you have high copper

Last edited:

gbolduev

@gbolduev . What happens when both cortisol and adrenaline are low ? I have low potassium and it doesn;t matter how much I supp with it or how much k I eat I can never get it to go up .. I'm also a chronic fatigue case .. I cut back on carb intake to 40 % of my diet and felt so much better .. For sure I have issues digesting protein but when I used to do a lot of seafood I would instantly within 2 months show high mercury levels on my hair test and I put this down to issues with my liver .. but I'm a little nervous doing liver flushes as in the past when I did them I would end up on the bathroom floor wanting to die all night ..

You do need to cut down on carbs, since your sympathetic nervous system is down. And this retains CO2. body lowers potassium in the cell, since potassium is what makes thyroid work. BODY does not want thyroid up in your case. Since thyroid will increase CO2. And you dont have sympathetic nervous system to breath out this CO2.

Plus you need to force yourself to exercise.

2 ways for you to try 1) zinc and manganese and then eat potassium foods( zinc 20-30, manganese 5-10)
2) thorn extra nutrients multivitamin ( increase methylation)

sunflower1

Thank you .. OK I will force myself to exercise .. I'll start slowly and build up. Do you think rebounding is valid in my situation ? And will try the supps you suggested .. Appreciate your feedback .. Yes Thyroid never worked for me so I gave up and decided my body knew what was best ..

Scenes

I have been shedding more on manganese and zinc combo.
Lol first trial and report on his 100% guaranteed cure for hairloss and we have increased shedding...sad

Nice to dream anyway I guess...

gbolduev

Lol first trial and report on his 100% guaranteed cure for hairloss and we have increased shedding...sad

Nice to dream anyway I guess...

Read again what I wrote about hairloss. there are 2 types I just wrote about it.

Plus shedding you will get always, even on fin

I wrote extensively about hairloss. and in no way manganese and zinc will help all cases there

Scenes

Read again what I wrote about hairloss. there are 2 types I just wrote about it.

Plus shedding you will get always, even on fin

I wrote extensively about hairloss. and in no way manganese and zinc will help all cases there

You wrote one case will be cured by zinc manganese, and the other hairloss caused by protein wasting can use standard peat diet and be fine.

Right?

ivy

@gbolduev , you've offered a lot valuable input, thanks for your patience in both threads. I would like to know if you have any specific advice for pattern baldness in women. I'm 36, not taking any drugs or supplements, have suffered from acute seasonal shedding and severe thinning at the top of my head since I was 16. I've subjected myself to a FUE transplant four years ago, but I suspect even those hairs are falling/thinning. I'm physically and mentally active, in general I have very low pulse and heart rate, and I'm prone to fits of anger or stress. I've been a moderate Peater since February, but I suppose the only improvements I've seen are tolerance to coffee and slightly less painful menstrual cycles.

Of all the protocols you mentioned, fasting seems the less harmful. But is it beneficial for women, how should I do it? Is a period of 42 days really necessary or could weekly shorts fasts work similarly? If you can provide a step by step explanation, it would be much appreciated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals