Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat

gbolduev

I agree on the listening part for sure - but let's unwind the subjective and objective components a bit more... We can say "there are objective pH tests for 15 different balances/imbalances in the body." From there, we must define an optimal range - for it to be a balance - in the way that various people have different ideas for the optimal range of TSH. Then, when we know the range our 15 different pH readings should be in, we can then figure out the actions to take to push each in a certain direction. Then we can realize that such a direction produces a positive experience and get in touch with our bodies again. Does this represent your belief - or what am I missing?

In terms of ABGs, do you have a list of systems besides the blood whose pHs you find highly causal? For example, we could get mouth pH, stomach pH, small intestine pH, and large intestine pH and have surprising results vs blood pH (especially if there's an imbalance or infection somewhere in the system). Then we could take herbs that push the balance of one of the 4 parts of the digestive tract back in line like TCM does (for example, to battle SIBO). In SIBO, for example, one could argue that the difference (they alternate alkaline/acidic) between each of the 4 parts of the digestive tract (mouth, stomach, small intestine, large intestine) are more significant in maintaining a parasite-free digestive tract than fast digestion (aka "fast metabolism") is...

You don't need to do any of that, Just ABGs and VBGs and you will pretty much know what the body is trying to do. If you could test the minerals in Artery an vein at the same time. that is a huge clue of what you need. Unfortunately it is hard to do for regular people.

You test your PH balance, it will be imbalanced, and you can see where this imbalance is coming from. Then you fix that imbalance. this is anesthesiology, you can go and study books on it. NOTHING new. but it is only applied to critically ill persons, but should be applied to ALL people

People use hair to read the PH. I think it is pretty accurate but you do need to know how to read it to get the correct PH. but it works and it is very accurate.

Hairtest is the best non invasive test to get the correct PH balance. but I doubt you will be explained how to do it by any one.

May be some day I will post all the hair variants and applicable PH imbalances to each hairtest. Don't have enough time for that now

noodle

Have you actually tried putting lecithin on your scalp?
Couldn’t find anything about lecithin / phosphorus topically

TubZy

How exactly did you apply salt to scalp, did you add it to shampoo or just literally shake it on your head while in the shower and scrub it in your hair lol? @gbolduev

gbolduev

How exactly did you apply salt to scalp, did you add it to shampoo or just literally shake it on your head while in the shower and scrub it in your hair lol? @gbolduev

I had salt in granules, large granules, so litterally took a hand full and scrub the head with it. damaging the skin

Waynish

If you're in Moscow within the next week I can do an in-person interview with you and post it on YouTube or something, if the Peat community is as interested as they seem :)

Makrosky

@gbolduev two questions:
1) You mention you made 80 liver flushes. You did them Andreas Moritz style ? And if so, in any of them did you experience the paradoxical effect of feeling worst than before the flush, like the stones moved somewhere and blocked something until the next or next flushes cleared them up ?

2) Would you please describe a simple protocol to do a fast of 3 days ? I would like to try it. Why not.

gbolduev

If you're in Moscow within the next week I can do an in-person interview with you and post it on YouTube or something, if the Peat community is as interested as they seem :)

No thanks for once I have not been in Moscow for almost 5 years. Secondly I can't even believe I post here. I have no plan of becoming a health adviser. I have a serious business. I just posted here to help people with PFS syndrome.
And someone created this thread to kill my private time completely. Answering questions on Ray Peats forum is a full time job. I can't do it. HAHA

gbolduev

@gbolduev two questions:
1) You mention you made 80 liver flushes. You did them Andreas Moritz style ? And if so, in any of them did you experience the paradoxical effect of feeling worst than before the flush, like the stones moved somewhere and blocked something until the next or next flushes cleared them up ?

2) Would you please describe a simple protocol to do a fast of 3 days ? I would like to try it. Why not.
Yes you need to do at least 20 flushes to feel good. Stones will constantly move and block your bile, You will be yellow at times. After about 20 flushes you will be ok.

Yes, Andrea Moritz style.

Waynish

No thanks for once I have not been in Moscow for almost 5 years. Secondly I can't even believe I post here. I have no plan of becoming a health adviser. I have a serious business. I just posted here to help people with PFS syndrome.
And someone created this thread to kill my private time completely. Answering questions on Ray Peats forum is a full time job. I can't do it. HAHA

Apologies; I didn't realize any of this and don't know anything about you - I just read some of your short posts. Honestly, I don't really understand why people are interested in you especially. I just trying to post clear messaging on alternative idea threads to help the thought processes.

Makrosky

I don't know if @gbolduev is good advice or not but at least it feels like a breeze of really fresh air in this room. I need it.

If u are running on ketogenic diet sometimes, what is your temperature? You are not eating sugar because you can't if you do you Will gain weight because your thyroid is low?

Are you in low thyroid state? Can you explain how thyroid will damage blood vessels? I havr never heard this, thyroid is used vastly in the medical system, even outside peat.

peep

If u are running on ketogenic diet sometimes, what is your temperature? You are not eating sugar because you can't if you do you Will gain weight because your thyroid is low?

Are you in low thyroid state? Can you explain how thyroid will damage blood vessels? I havr never heard this, thyroid is used vastly in the medical system, even outside peat.

What? You have to read his text again... :confused:

DaveFoster

As an example I had low TSH under 1, i had low PTH, I had low serotonin low estrogen. And this is when I had 2 cancers.
That's very reductionist. What type of cancers?