Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat

What? You have to read his text again... :confused:

He said this:

Since I dont eat sugar 24/7. I dont collect fats. I burn fats, so during stress my fats levels are low in blood. I think people are confused. If you eat sugar your fats and pufas just collect more and more and more.

So his cortisol is basically elevated if this is true, it's not true, you don't gain fat if you eat sugar, you need good thyroid function to not gain fat, that's why I said he must be running in sun optimal thyroid state because it sounds like he can gain weight.

I mean, more power to him, if u can keep hair and get libido from being in low thyroid state that's amazing, but I don't know how its happening.

Ledo

In the few prior sporadic posts here dating back to 2014 or so and the flurry of posts this last month, Gbold had eerily described my standing health situation as well as predicting what direction it likely might head in, I kid you not.

Though I credit Peat's general recs for pulling me out of a literal crash in my health that seemed to have no bottom,i.e. weight loss, bone pain and loss, neurological symptoms, chronic fatigue or lack of stress resilience, muscle weakness, sun and light and chemical sensitivity, rapid aging in skin (old wrinkling)and hair (fallout and greying), and I could keep going I am now of the opinion that real progress has stopped and there is not likely that will change as I am an expert in peating and have exhausted most reasonable paths forward.

And here this guy who by his writings has himself been through hel*, by his accounts the worst kinds, shows up with some remarkable descriptive and prophetic knowledge of my health situation with really what seems to be a simple cause and remedy which is fix imbalances by stopping aberrant chronic buffering using minerals along with up regulation of receptors and down regulation of their actual substance. Throw in some flushing. Keep it simple. What's not to like?

gbolduev

If u are running on ketogenic diet sometimes, what is your temperature? You are not eating sugar because you can't if you do you Will gain weight because your thyroid is low?

Are you in low thyroid state? Can you explain how thyroid will damage blood vessels? I havr never heard this, thyroid is used vastly in the medical system, even outside peat.

I am not on ketogenic diet. I have good metabolism. I never gain weight. You gain weight when your sympathetic nervous system is down. you either lack adrenaline you are you high on serotonin. Most cases lack adrenaline. Some case are high on serotonin. this slows down your breathing rate, and you retain Co2 , which lowers your metabolism not to create more Co2 and you gain weight. thyroid in this cases increases metabolism but body cant use copper in this body chemistry thus your SODs are down. body lowerd your metabolism on purpose but you force it up with thyroid hormone, thinking you are smarter than your body.

gbolduev

He said this:

Since I dont eat sugar 24/7. I dont collect fats. I burn fats, so during stress my fats levels are low in blood. I think people are confused. If you eat sugar your fats and pufas just collect more and more and more.

So his cortisol is basically elevated if this is true, it's not true, you don't gain fat if you eat sugar, you need good thyroid function to not gain fat, that's why I said he must be running in sun optimal thyroid state because it sounds like he can gain weight.

I mean, more power to him, if u can keep hair and get libido from being in low thyroid state that's amazing, but I don't know how its happening.

I eat plenty of sugar and carbs read my messages. I think you misunderstood me. I eat 30-60% of my diet from carbs. but I don't just stuff myself with sugar, that is what I meant

I am not sure why you don't read my messages. Ketogenic diet? NO I am not on any ketogenic diets

Ledo

That's very reductionist. What type of cancers?
That is the point, getting certain lab values good or not guarantee nothing.

Can we not just lob poorly formed gotcha questions with little point at this guy and then follow up with any old stream of conscience thought. Go read wanynish and ask something coherent so this thread can be reasonably productive with Gbolds time he chooses to spend here?

Go read the mammoth Fin tread where much has been covered so this thread doesn't get dragged in mud.

Ledo

Gbold is it fair to assume fasting might up regulate receptors and restore sensitivity for any problem one might have with things like haywire adrenaline, hormonal imbalance, digestive pain,etc.?

In a difficult problem where buffering as you put it before causes loss in skeletal bone for example, is fasting a good place to followup a hair test? Can those two things point in a direction where mineral supps could help?

Thanks

ThePeatLife

Gbol, regarding Andreas Moritz, were you ever worried if liver stones or gallstones could gets stuck in the bile ducts while you were doing a cleanse? Are there any alternatives to drinking so much olive oil in one go if one is scared of such a high dose of PUFA?

Ledo

Gbold,

Does balancing attempt to differentiate between minerals and metals stuck in tissue as opposed to the blood?

How can we tell if SODS are low because copper got stuffed in liver and unused do to the chemistry but shows low in serum? Maybe tissue Iron is high but dis regulated in its use. How does this question get addressed? Thx

gbolduev

Gbol, regarding Andreas Moritz, were you ever worried if liver stones or gallstones could gets stuck in the bile ducts while you were doing a cleanse? Are there any alternatives to drinking so much olive oil in one go if one is scared of such a high dose of PUFA?

Olive oil is mufa. If you do your preparations nothing will get stuck. Always drink malic acid before the flush or apple juice.
I avoid fruit juices, so I drink 1 tea spoon of malic acid per 1.5 liter bottle of water daily while preparing for the flush.

A.R

I eat more veggies get my fats from sea food. I balance my carb intake with my sympathetic nervous system. If I move a lot, I eat more. If I sit around a lot I eat a lot less. this is the most important part. People with sedentary life style cant do good on sugar. Unless they use stimulants like coffee or adrenaline agonists. to actually breathe out the CO2. Thyroid supplements will make these people worse in the end , since their SODS will be down and oxidative stress will ruin their blood vessels. NOT GOOD

Sleep apnea is from sedentary life style. Body forgets how to use adrenaline. There is too much sugar in blood. Person hardly breathes during the day and does not breath during the night. Venous blood has high Co2 and high bicarbonate to compensate intracellular acidosis.
Very interesting points about sleep apnea. So adding moderate levels of light exercise would be the first step in recovering I presume. What else would you suggest in your opinion?

ThePeatLife

Olive oil is mufa. If you do your preparations nothing will get stuck. Always drink malic acid before the flush or apple juice.
I avoid fruit juices, so I drink 1 tea spoon of malic acid per 1.5 liter bottle of water daily while preparing for the flush.

Thank you. What is so amazing to me is that by the end of your flushes you were not getting anymore stones being excreted. So this proves that people claiming that the stones were just a reaction of oil like soap are mistaken. It's a question solved after a very long time. I'm gonna do it!

Scenes

LOL THE MAN HAS ANSWERED SO MANY QUESTIONS ALREADY AND IS BEING ASKED THE SAME ONES REPEATEDLY OVER AND OVER.

Since I started posting in favour and saying I'll trial some stuff I've had a huge amount of pm's...can't imagine what's it's like for him.

Baldness - he answered very thoroughly
Pfs - done
Diet - done
Balancing hormones - done

Go read the pfs thread from about page 30-130.

The questions keep repeating anyway...impossible to sustain for him I'm sure.

gbolduev

@gbolduev, if you had androgenetic baldness, and you wish to reverse it.. what regime would you take? Thank you in advance

I posted hairloss types in PFS thread. You can try to look it up there. And the reasons for hairloss.

Breuss protocol fasting I would recommend( insane amount of hair will grow) 42 days.

balding from dht and estrogen happens when oils mix with bicarbonate and Co2 in venous blood . Since there is also an alkalosis calcium gets out of the solution and mixes with these unemulsified oils and this mixture clogs up the follicles.

Test this at home. take a glass of water. put some oil in there and then put baking soda . Boom you get thrombs. This is why Co2 is not good in venuos blood. Now do the same with aspirin( acidic) or lye alkaline. No thrombs. So it is only CO2 based solution that will cause oxidation.

You need to lower your copper a little with zinc and manganese and at the same time. put lecithin on your head. Lecithin will emulsify the fats that clog up your follicles and phosphorus in lecithin will dilute calcium .
It will take a year or so.

Also you need to test your copper status, urine and ceruloplasmin in blood. sometimes hairloss can happen from frank copper deficiency , but it is more of a protein wasting hairloss.

Last edited:

allblues

@gbolduev It's been interesting reading your posts here and in the PFS thread, I agree with other forum members that having people with differing views is a good thing, thank you for posting here.

Here's a question for you: Do you have any opinion regarding chronic fatigue syndrome? What could help someone dealing with fatigue, if a cortisol sensitivity issue could be going on, or whatever? Any thoughts and ideas are appreciated.

Amazoniac

You have criticized many times the way people learn.
You also seem to like emergency medicine because you mentioned it some times before.

What are the alternative ways to learn this stuff then? Textbooks?
Since your book is not available yet, can you give a few examples of good ones?

Tarmander

Thank you for this thread...my questions:

•Do you have an accutane protocol? Information on recovery?
•What books and resources would you consider the most important in giving you the view of minerals and hormones you have now?
•What do you think of Cyproheptedine?

Tarmander

Tarmander and humans, some of these terms are easy to find posted by him with the updated search engine.

I really like how you seperated me from other humans...post human...uber human...anyways

upload_2017-9-12_15-33-12.png

upload_2017-9-12_15-33-29.png

The last one I am guessing he talked about before, but am hoping he can add it to this thread.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals