Gaba Increasing Drugs Aka Valium (diazepam)

biggirlkisss

gaba increasing drugs aka Valium (diazepam)

So i want to get off ssri and antiphysotics someone here recommanded to try gaba increasing drugs. They are very much against giving it to me the shrink saying it causes problems long term but other then being addictive does it really? I was thinking of using it for 3-6 months to lower adrenaline levels and gain a upper hand in my hand. Thoughts?

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

if anyone has other gaba increasing drugs they can recommend that be great.

Frankdee20

You’re in for a hell of a fight to stop psych meds ! Without issues. Good luck.

Frankdee20

I mean those drugs have created imbalances that weren’t there before

GAF

Xanax is evil beyond words and deceives its victim's brains into thinking it is really nothing but a sleep aid when it is really a human being destroyer and a creator of monsters.

FredSonoma

Xanax is evil beyond words and deceives its victim's brains into thinking it is really nothing but a sleep aid when it is really a human being destroyer and a creator of monsters.
I 100% agree with this asseessment, to this degree

People on it are monsters, I'm sorry, but there's no other way for me to put it

Zero empathy in their heart, zero capability for it, will stare straight through you and say the coldest thing / do the most selfish action and then call you the next day and ask to hangout, and then get mad at you when you don't want to hangout

I swear it makes people socially inept as well as destroying empathy

Whatever part of the brain benzos / valium turn off.... you need that part of your brain to be a normal functioning person

Blossom

Forum Supporter

GAF

It's the deceiving of its host that is most pernicious. Xanax victims never ascribe their monstrous behavior to the drug. They are utterly unable to recognize it, even though everyone around them can see it plain as day.

They can tell their own sweet sister, "I have hated you since the day you were born" and still believe they are the most wonderful person ever.

You want to see something scary, tell a Xanax person you are taking their supply away and they can never have any more ever again. You've never witnessed stark terror until you seen this.

Frankdee20

It's the deceiving of its host that is most pernicious. Xanax victims never ascribe their monstrous behavior to the drug. They are utterly unable to recognize it, even though everyone around them can see it plain as day.

They can tell their own sweet sister, "I have hated you since the day you were born" and still believe they are the most wonderful person ever.

You want to see something scary, tell a Xanax person you are taking their supply away and they can never have any more ever again. You've never witnessed stark terror until you seen this.

Petter Breggin called it Psychiatric drug spellbinding

paracelsus

My experience - having read it somewhere in a similar thread - was that smaller doses of Niacinamide and Taurine together had a positive effect on low GABA. Whether it was placebo or not it seemed to help me through some rough spots.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals