Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Cooper

Guys, do you think Enclomiphene Citrate will work for a full recovery and HPTA restart? My total T came out 360 yesterday. Which was 460 and probably lowered due to my Proviron usage.
I bought Enclofert from 'expresspct' which is pure enclomiphene without zuclomiphene (That's why Clomid doesn't work well.)

I will use it low dose if it arrives, can i recover with this? I just need some hope. Please.

madis l

@madis l I guess you are right. I think the important thing here is to go with the low-dosage theory. If you are symptom free before the 6 month, I guess you could also stop earlier? Experience of all of us will show...
If you're symptom free you certainly need to stop any kind of protocol and stick with a healthy diet , agreed on that front it's better to go low dose and see how it pan out .

madis l

Guys, do you think Enclomiphene Citrate will work for a full recovery and HPTA restart? My total T came out 360 yesterday. Which was 460 and probably lowered due to my Proviron usage.
I bought Enclofert from 'expresspct' which is pure enclomiphene without zuclomiphene (That's why Clomid doesn't work well.)

I will use it low dose if it arrives, can i recover with this? I just need some hope. Please.
Recovery will always remain possible but it's a long process for many of us , you need to figure out things that help you and stick with it , re enclofert i think it can reset your hpta at high doses but it comes with a risk of developping some side effects , so you need to contemplate on whether you're prepared to take theses kind of risks , high doses hcg for a short period of time is less risky than high doses serms from a health perspective ( although both aren't recommended at high dosage )

Last edited:

Mister

Many people have recovered from PFS with for example test, t booster herbs and afterwards a PCT like clomid, nolvadex,...

Definitely worth a try imo

Logan17

Hi everyone,

I’m new to the forum, but not to PFS and most of the theories/treatment protocols.

I’m mostly curious about the GABA/Proviron, then low-dose HCG protocol. I did a 8-week stint of high dose Proviron with a low dose of TRT a couple of months ago. Now that I’m off both, there have been decent improvements in my non-physical symptoms. Still no libido or recovery of muscle mass though, so I’m considering the GABA route.

The question that I can’t seem to find an answer on is what type of GABA supplement do I need, and what dose?

Thanks in advance!

Jayvee

Go to 1:03, interesting talk about fina and clomid

Their is a fair bit of similarity between HCG and Clomid’s mechanisms from what I have read (still fairly new to the idea of HCG). I think both are viable options. I personally like the idea of micro dosing HCG and would speculate it is slightly safer.

I’ve come across a lot of recoveries from Clomid but most seem to have some unpleasant side effects and recoveries are never quite 100% (but I think most of us would happily settle at 70-90%) and is slightly harder to dose. I think injections are the way forward, I personally don’t trust my GI tract (or my liver) with oral medication or even certain foods (even some ‘peaty’ ones).

I’m very intrigued by Enclofert. Please report back with that @Cooper

Sospian

@JoeKool So what's the plan for coming off? I'm on my final vial of hCG, but I'm a little worried about the crash. You mentioned previously that it's easier to restart the HPTA because it isn't a complete shutdown. but didn't really tell us how.

Don't really want to dabble around with SERMs again, and I'm pretty sure that what certain dodgy companies sell as "enclomiphene" is really just clomid.

OP
J

JoeKool

@Logan17 I’m not a proponent of the gaba idea so I can’t speak to it.

@Sospian I simply stopped. As the original video shows, around 25mins in, the testosterone levels drop just a little but then, as he states a phenomenon called androversion, testosterone picks back up and is always higher than originally tested. Still, hcg is water based and is out of your system by 24 hours so your Friday dose is gone by Saturday, leaving Sunday and some of Monday without hcg (until Monday’s dose) and yet you don’t have 36 hours or so of crashing feeling, right? This, in my opinion and experience, keeps your body NOT fully reliant on the HcG despite the 750iu total weekly administration. Additionally, if you didn’t have high estrogen symptoms, which at this dose shouldn’t be an issue, then hpta shutdown is nil or next to nil.

Don’t be alarmed if you feel a little different over the first week or so of cessation, as there’s psychological aspects to being ‘on’ something. But hcg is the end of a cycle. I’m not a proponent of using yet another product to counter the cessation of hcg, especially at this dose, and then what’s stopping you from taking something to come off that product?!? :)

I continue to be healthy and functional, and almost had a rebirth in the gym with muscle growth. A positive androgenic sign. Even sexual activity has continued to improve. Short answer, you stop hcg and don’t add any hormonal products at all, part of the healing is letting your body work for itself

I didn’t know you were that far through. How do you feel?

@Mister another great video. That’s the doc from the joe rogan podcast too. I’ve always hoped ppl found a doctor to work with them because I know how injections could be scary to some. I also know, as he described in the video, most doctors don’t understand or help with pfs. Maybe his practice could be remote to those who want to go that route.

Hairlosssucks

The only thing I feel from proviron is some dry skin, more depression and tiredness. My ***t must be bunk. I understand we might not react normally to dht, but really?

ruprmurdoch

Dude this is effin exciting to hear ! Thank you @Mister for your fellowship and support! I’ve sent ppl to read your posts with the videos as I was trying to help ppl learn how to perform the steps but it was too many to keep up with. (fellowship is the word of the day)

@sladerunner69 wow! Great update! I will say , maybe this isn’t the case, but I see your writing is improved. Not making fun, if you look at your first replies on here and now, I see less spelling (actually zero) errors but maybe I’m overthinking it. You seem clearer but I don’t want to disparage your previous posts, which is why I say once you get out of pfs, you see clearer and what ppl that are trying to take advantage of someone’s ailment is actually doing.

@Jayvee only I can get insulted on this thread LOL! I’m with ya on that theory tho, not during fin use but afterwards, the blood levels don’t match up with how ppl are feeling which is why I said the 3agdiol (I’m butchering that) should be tested as it’s a byproduct of dht and would be low if 5ar and dht isn’t being up taken. This is what prompted my androgen receptors investigation.

Unfortunately someone else was trying to track everyone’s experiences but you can see which trap he’s fallen into on another forum so I can’t speak to the success.

It’s funny tho, I’ve had to defend my results and source of self discovery from someone who’s on his 4th username in this community, still begging to be taken serious. Shameful because the results are great and the support here is amazing ! But I won’t say his names as he’ll appear like Beetlejuice!
You cant be insulted. You do not have honor ability to be insulted.

Logan17

Yes, unfortunately many PFS sufferers don’t react well to Proviron (during or after) - which is why I don’t generally recommend it. So you’re definitely not alone.

I’d say JoeKool’s protocol is much safer and likely to benefit a broader spectrum of guys.

Last edited:

Mister

Enhanced stimulation of 5 alpha-reductase activity in cultured Leydig cell precursors by human chorionic gonadotropin

Abstract
Previous studies have demonstrated that the increase in number of Leydig cells during prepubertal maturation results, in part, from the differentiation of mesenchymal precursors between the second and fourth week of postnatal life. After conversion to immature Leydig cells, they actively synthesize testosterone, but this androgen does not accumulate because high 5 alpha-reductase activity rapidly converts testosterone to 5 alpha-reduced metabolites. The present studies examined whether the conversion of precursor cells to immature Leydig cells in vitro by human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), as characterized by progressive increases in testosterone formation and 5-ene-3 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase-isomerase (3 beta-HSD) activity, is associated similarly with an enhanced stimulation of 5 alpha-reductase activity. We also evaluated whether this conversion occurs following blockade of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) formation by the inclusion of a 5 alpha-reductase inhibitor during the entire treatment period. Precursor cells were isolated from immature rats using a multi-step procedure normally used to isolate highly purified Leydig cells from adult or immature rats. These cells localize in a region of lower density on Percoll gradients than Leydig cells. Although the acute (3h) response to hCG with respect to testosterone formation, and basal 3 beta-HSD and 5 alpha-reductase activities on day 1 of culture were much higher in purified Leydig cells than precursor cells from immature rats, the response of each parameter to chronic (6-day) treatment with hCG was much greater in precursor cells. Furthermore, the conversion of precursor cells to immature Leydig cells occurred in the presence of a 5 alpha-reductase inhibitor during the entire treatment period, suggesting that this conversion occurs in the absence of DHT. These results demonstrate for the first time that in addition to increased testosterone biosynthesis and 3 beta-HSD activity, the conversion of precursor cells to immature Leydig cells, in vitro, in response to chronic hCG treatment, involves enhanced 5 alpha-reductase activity.

Enhanced stimulation of 5 alpha-reductase activity in cultured Leydig cell precursors by human chorionic gonadotropin - PubMed

Regulation of 5 alpha-reductase activity in cultured immature leydig cells by human chorionic gonadotropin

Abstract
The present studies examined the hormonal regulation of 5 alpha-reductase activity in cultured immature rat Leydig cells. Within the testis 5 alpha-reductase was concentrated in the interstitial cell compartment, and among interstitial cells, the enzyme was localized primarily in Band 3 of Percoll density gradients, which contains the majority of Leydig cells. Among various factors reported previously to stimulate testicular 5 alpha-reductase activity when administered in vivo to immature rats (LH/hCG, FSH, luteinizing hormone releasing hormone or prolactin), only LH/hCG directly stimulated 5 alpha-reductase activity of cultured immature Band 3 cells. Neither growth hormone which was reported previously to stimulate hepatic 5 alpha-reductase activity, nor insulin, insulin-like growth factor-I, or epidermal growth factor, which have been reported to modulate Leydig cell function, had any effect on 5 alpha-reductase activity of Band 3 cells. These studies suggest that the major factor directly stimulating 5 alpha-reductase activity in Leydig cells during early maturation is LH. However, it is possible that other factors acting indirectly may modulate the maturational rise in 5 alpha-reductase activity.

Regulation of 5 alpha-reductase activity in cultured immature leydig cells by human chorionic gonadotropin - PubMed

OP
J

JoeKool

@Mister awesome info and much appreciated!

You’ve earned +3 honor ability points !

lol what does that even mean?! Oh it never ends

Jayvee

For anyone interested in taking part in the 'unofficial HCG study' here are the before and after surveys (no personal information is necessary so you can remain 'anonymous', it only takes a few minutes and if successful it could be extremely helpful information)...

Before HCG Protocol
HCG Protocol Questionnaire (Before)

After HCG Protocol
HCG Protocol Questionnaire (After)

Already got a few entries on the 'before questionnaire' (thank you to those who have done that!). If anyone thinks anything needs adding so we can best measure the outcome of the protocol I'm open to suggestions....

Cooper

Hello guys, sorry to chime in with my own problems but i wonder what you guys can suggest to me. I took 3 doses of Accutane 5.5 years ago. My only side was low semen volume. No crash. Then my prostate got worse and worse, i have moderate sexual issues now. I took 75 and last week 100 mg of Proviron for 4 weeks to recover.

Back then increasing androgens via supplements or Tribulus always made me worse.. Now im 3 weeks off Proviron and waiting. /I hope my dosage is still be able to affect my AR's even it was low.)
My main sides: Numb orgasms, erect penis size loss, libido loss, low semen volume.
So this made me worse too, decreases my libido and gave me bad energy levels. Now im thinking of doing a low dose 12-25 mg of Clomid EOD. What you guys think? Here is my recent bloods, im 21:

FSH 1,68 - 1,5 - 12,4 IU/L
LH 4,24 1,7 - 8,6 IU/L
Estradiol 30,96 pg/ml 11,3 - 43,2
Prolaktin 12,1 ng/ml 4,04 - 15,2
Testosteron, Total 4,66 ng/ml 2,49 - 8,36
PSA, Total 0,937 ng/ml 0 - 2,5
Progesteron 1,09 ng/mL 0,14 - 2,06
DHEA-S (Dehidroepiandrosteron Sülfat) 508,4 ug/dl 85 - 690
(Growth Hormon) 0,784 ng/mL 0 - 0 <5,0
Testosteron, Free 22,55 pg/mL 4,5 - 42
Dihidrotestosteron (DHT) 800,72 pg/mL 250 - 990
(SHBG) 23 nmol/L 10 - 57
Somatomedin C 212,1 ng/mL 116 - 358

Im also taking Mk-677 and going to GYM. Do you guys think Clomid can work for me? Im scared to try because of the eyefloaters side effect. Anyone got eyefloaters here? Thanks. **I'd like to hear some Clomid experiences or recovery stories from second-hand.**

@Fairplay, can you help me a little? What could be my issue?
Thanks a lot.

( I am thinking low dose En-Clofert.)

OP
J

JoeKool

It’s been calm here without misleading circular logic from some while great progress has continued. You should stick around to follow the results. We’re here to help as some ppl have posted great studies and videos. The science is solid

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals