Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Unknownuser

Thanks @JoeKool as I mentioned somewhere here, my mental issues are not only/fully pfs related. I had some bad trip on drugs and ever since brain and body is messed up(chronic inflammation etc.). So people should consider that, when reading my ups and downs. Before that bad trip I had typical pfs. No libido, brain fog etc.

Aad

Cooper

Hello guys, sorry to chime in with my own problems but i wonder what you guys can suggest to me. I took 3 doses of Accutane 5.5 years ago. My only side was low semen volume. No crash. Then my prostate got worse and worse, i have moderate sexual issues now. I took 75 and last week 100 mg of Proviron for 4 weeks to recover.

Back then increasing androgens via supplements or Tribulus always made me worse.. Now im 3 weeks off Proviron and waiting. /I hope my dosage is still be able to affect my AR's even it was low.)
My main sides: Numb orgasms, erect penis size loss, libido loss, low semen volume.
So this made me worse too, decreases my libido and gave me bad energy levels. Now im thinking of doing a low dose 12-25 mg of Clomid EOD. What you guys think? Here is my recent bloods, im 21:

FSH 1,68 - 1,5 - 12,4 IU/L
LH 4,24 1,7 - 8,6 IU/L
Estradiol 30,96 pg/ml 11,3 - 43,2
Prolaktin 12,1 ng/ml 4,04 - 15,2
Testosteron, Total 4,66 ng/ml 2,49 - 8,36
PSA, Total 0,937 ng/ml 0 - 2,5
Progesteron 1,09 ng/mL 0,14 - 2,06
DHEA-S (Dehidroepiandrosteron Sülfat) 508,4 ug/dl 85 - 690
(Growth Hormon) 0,784 ng/mL 0 - 0 <5,0
Testosteron, Free 22,55 pg/mL 4,5 - 42
Dihidrotestosteron (DHT) 800,72 pg/mL 250 - 990
(SHBG) 23 nmol/L 10 - 57
Somatomedin C 212,1 ng/mL 116 - 358

Im also taking Mk-677 and going to GYM. Do you guys think Clomid can work for me? Im scared to try because of the eyefloaters side effect. Anyone got eyefloaters here? Thanks. **I'd like to hear some Clomid experiences or recovery stories from second-hand.**

Last edited:

Mister

Hello guys, sorry to chime in with my own problems but i wonder what you guys can suggest to me. I took 3 doses of Accutane 5.5 years ago. My only side was low semen volume. No crash. Then my prostate got worse and worse, i have moderate sexual issues now. I took 75 and last week 100 mg of Proviron for 4 weeks to recover.

Back then increasing androgens via supplements or Tribulus always made me worse.. Now im 3 weeks off Proviron and waiting. /I hope my dosage is still be able to affect my AR's even it was low.)
My main sides: Numb orgasms, erect penis size loss, libido loss, low semen volume.
So this made me worse too, decreases my libido and gave me bad energy levels. Now im thinking of doing a low dose 12-25 mg of Clomid EOD. What you guys think? Here is my recent bloods, im 21:

FSH 1,68 - 1,5 - 12,4 IU/L
LH 4,24 1,7 - 8,6 IU/L
Estradiol 30,96 pg/ml 11,3 - 43,2
Prolaktin 12,1 ng/ml 4,04 - 15,2
Testosteron, Total 4,66 ng/ml 2,49 - 8,36
PSA, Total 0,937 ng/ml 0 - 2,5
Progesteron 1,09 ng/mL 0,14 - 2,06
DHEA-S (Dehidroepiandrosteron Sülfat) 508,4 ug/dl 85 - 690
(Growth Hormon) 0,784 ng/mL 0 - 0 <5,0
Testosteron, Free 22,55 pg/mL 4,5 - 42
Dihidrotestosteron (DHT) 800,72 pg/mL 250 - 990
(SHBG) 23 nmol/L 10 - 57
Somatomedin C 212,1 ng/mL 116 - 358

Im also taking Mk-677 and going to GYM. Do you guys think Clomid can work for me? Im scared to try because of the eyefloaters side effect. Anyone got eyefloaters here? Thanks. **I'd like to hear some Clomid experiences or recovery stories from second-hand.**
You could try a short cycle of HCG followed with clomid.

Cooper

You could try a short cycle of HCG followed with clomid.
Can you explain the necessitiy of HCG?
(Clomid will increase my LH without supression. So it is the same and better version of HCG?)
Thanks.

Jayvee

Quote myself for the record. My depression is back. Suicidal thoughts again. Heavy brain fog. Extreme self hate. Anxiety. Aggression.What did I do? I was gluten free a while and ate a sandwich on Thursday 8. Oktober. Ever since I am like this. So it seems, it was not HCG but the gluten free diet that lifted my depression. I am in week 9.

And I have anhedonia for weeks now. I can not feel anything. I can not turn off my head. I am thinking 24/7 wich gives me heavy migraines every 2nd day. I cant listen to music or follow videos because I am not in the moment. Always in some kind of brain fog/trance thinking process. Not able to cry. Wich always gave me relief for couple days.

I think there is a multitude of issues relating to 5ar inhibitors that can't be fixed purely with HCG alone. Gut permeability also has a large part in all of this and perhaps that is why you have reacted so badly to gluten. I can get a serious low mood for a couple of days after eating gluten and oats. Avoiding these foods for long periods of time can improve symptoms for me. There are so many layers to this that need to be addressed in order for a 'full fix'. I would maybe focus on trying to improve your gut health and maybe do a toenail and hair mineral test (i did one with a company called 'Microtrace'). Another underlying issue in PFS (judging by my experiences) is mineral deficiencies. I had a copper deficiency which in itself leads to poor cognitive function, low libido etc and HCG wouldn't really help with this (at least not directly).

John W

I think there is a multitude of issues relating to 5ar inhibitors that can't be fixed purely with HCG alone. Gut permeability also has a large part in all of this and perhaps that is why you have reacted so badly to gluten. I can get a serious low mood for a couple of days after eating gluten and oats. Avoiding these foods for long periods of time can improve symptoms for me. There are so many layers to this that need to be addressed in order for a 'full fix'. I would maybe focus on trying to improve your gut health and maybe do a toenail and hair mineral test (i did one with a company called 'Microtrace'). Another underlying issue in PFS (judging by my experiences) is mineral deficiencies. I had a copper deficiency which in itself leads to poor cognitive function, low libido etc and HCG wouldn't really help with this (at least not directly).

Not saying you're wrong as I've had my own doubts as to a "one fixes all" approach, but keep in mind, minerals fire hormones as the core, but you can absolutely manipulate minerals with hormones too. Hair tests show what your body is releasing in hair - so they can be off in deficiencies. Such as hidden copper toxicity, etc. I remember lurking on hack stasis and seeing the people who had changes in HTMAs after running Andro, etc.

On the gut front, I have sensitivities and real ***t digestion in general. Was also concerned this wouldn't be improved. It has greatly improved on only HCG - following the same diet as before. I'm only on week six, and it's been full of ups and downs, but I'm tracking positively overall. Fingers crossed.

I'll keep people informed as it goes.

OP
J

JoeKool

wow @John W very Interesting update! Sounds positive and i wasn't even thinking It'd help gut, still that's awesome!

I don't want to jinx anyone so stay on course, slow and steady. Great update and it'll keep getting better

ilhanxx

Gut is the keypoint, you realize that when gut activity is going up and then libido is going up, I don't have pfs, high dose iodine helps gut and libido axis, iodine can clean endotoxin, candida and other toxic halogens.

Jayvee

Not saying you're wrong as I've had my own doubts as to a "one fixes all" approach, but keep in mind, minerals fire hormones as the core, but you can absolutely manipulate minerals with hormones too. Hair tests show what your body is releasing in hair - so they can be off in deficiencies. Such as hidden copper toxicity, etc. I remember lurking on hack stasis and seeing the people who had changes in HTMAs after running Andro, etc.

On the gut front, I have sensitivities and real ***t digestion in general. Was also concerned this wouldn't be improved. It has greatly improved on only HCG - following the same diet as before. I'm only on week six, and it's been full of ups and downs, but I'm tracking positively overall. Fingers crossed.

I'll keep people informed as it goes.

wow! That is interesting. I’m new to HCG so some mechanisms I still don’t fully understand but seems to be really applicable to PFS so far from what I know. Any ideas why this might be? Are you generally feeling less stressed?

I think poor gut health and mineral Deficiencies go hand in hand so it’s a good idea to maybe track things that show up in tests at least and see how they alter according to changes. Regardless of accuracy I would guess Copper deficiencies might be common in PFS sufferers (I read a really good argument for this on another forum and can’t find it).

glad to hear your progress is mostly good and on the up! Still a good way to go if you are aiming for 6 months so plenty of room for more improvement.

I’m starting the protocol in 2 weeks. Any advice or tips? Symptoms to expect etc

Gut is the keypoint, you realize that when gut activity is going up and then libido is going up, I don't have pfs, high dose iodine helps gut and libido axis, iodine can clean endotoxin, candida and other toxic halogens.

Jayvee

That’s interesting.

I’m not sure high doses of iodine is suitable for PFS. Most PFS sufferers are in a hypothyroid state and mega dosing can cause damage to the thyroid (apparently). Maybe smaller doses might be beneficial though

ilhanxx

@Jayvee, rda dose of iodine is 150 mcg, very little, my mom have used 6mg for 12 years, she has any adverse effect, as I mentioned high dose is 2 3 mg in a day, in my opinion blood test are money trap, you can have problem very optimal hormonal values on the paper. Ray is absolutely genius, he says everyone can be hypothyroid and heat, heart rate, feelings are more important to test, I can say that iodine and selenium together is improving overthinking, low energy, idle penile volume, spontaneous erections, narcissistic behavior, sleep division, other observations; supplemental zinc is poison for joints and libido. 5mg proviron before bad day by day(on off on off) is good. I predict that joekool and other improving members have very well intestinal and reproduction system at now, because they have solved the puzzle another way.

OP
J

JoeKool

@Cooper

clomid has some side effects that can be rough, so it’s not a 6 month daily dosage possibility. Plus we don’t know the Lh output to mg, meaning do we do 100mg daily? 125mg daily? Not recommended by me

If you wanted to pepper in 2 week periods of clomid during an hcg cycle, for the fsh benefits should you want to make a baby, then that’s doable.

I can’t recommend such a long term of clomid, even I’ve had heart palpitations on it which is resolved by potassium but I’m decently healthy and can’t say 10 other ppl wouldn’t have worse.

Keep in mind, enclomid is better if you can find it and still want to pepper it into the cycle. Less side effects, if any. Clomid effects heart and eyes for some. Be wary but I know what it means to be desperate to try anything.

outcast1979

@Jayvee, rda dose of iodine is 150 mcg, very little, my mom have used 6mg for 12 years, she has any adverse effect, as I mentioned high dose is 2 3 mg in a day, in my opinion blood test are money trap, you can have problem very optimal hormonal values on the paper. Ray is absolutely genius, he says everyone can be hypothyroid and heat, heart rate, feelings are more important to test, I can say that iodine and selenium together is improving overthinking, low energy, idle penile volume, spontaneous erections, narcissistic behavior, sleep division, other observations; supplemental zinc is poison for joints and libido. 5mg proviron before bad day by day(on off on off) is good. I predict that joekool and other improving members have very well intestinal and reproduction system at now, because they have solved the puzzle another way.

I read this comment and i think what a coincidence,i have bought lugol solution to try to fix this hell of mental and libido issues.I whould like to know what dosage is safe,i read somewhere that one drop is equal to 0.05 ml so 1ml is 20 drops.Also i confirm that blood test in general are bulls.I have done blood exams and all seems good.The reality is that my sexual desire is skyrocked but my erections are problematic along with mental sides.

OP
J

JoeKool

One cool thing to do with iodine is paint a patch on the inside of your wrist with the Iodine and monitor for if and when it disappears. Let it dry and see if it's gone in under 8 hours, then you're deficient. Some sites say 24 hours , it’s not an exact science but if it’s absorbed quick, you have an idea that you need it and can go by how many drops you placed on your arm.

Jayvee

Are you showing continuing signs of recovery? This kind of flips everything I thought I knew about iodine on its head.

I just had to revisit some of Ray’s interviews about Iodine (Where I’ve learnt to be sceptical of iodine) and he seems fairly adamant that supplementing it is not a good idea as it is unstable in an isolated form and can cause thyroiditis in doses as low as 0.5mg. Perhaps incorporating iodine in seafood is safer? (I’m trying to learn this stuff with a ‘Foggy PFS brain’ so please forgive me if I’m missing obvious things).

The small dose HCG route still seems to be the better option in my opinion and looks to have a pretty good track record.

I hope this doesn’t come across as an Argumentative, I’m trying to learn and approaching this with an open mind.

Jayvee

I read this comment and i think what a coincidence,i have bought lugol solution to try to fix this hell of mental and libido issues.I whould like to know what dosage is safe,i read somewhere that one drop is equal to 0.05 ml so 1ml is 20 drops.Also i confirm that blood test in general are bulls.I have done blood exams and all seems good.The reality is that my sexual desire is skyrocked but my erections are problematic along with mental sides.

Is your SHBG, Prolactin and Billirubin normal?

madis l

Can you explain the necessitiy of HCG?
(Clomid will increase my LH without supression. So it is the same and better version of HCG?)
Thanks.
Some people have used both with different dosages , The problem is we don't know how much dosage is needed , at which frequency and for how long ( something which is deeply important when using clomid as it carries a host of nasty side effects ) , i think the protocol must be individualised depending on each individual's case

newyorker

After about 27 injections in, I can report an improvement in mood, better sleep, morning erections (not fully erect, as before PFS, but it’s something, and noticeable), some muscle tone increase, more bodyhair, and the same of whatever I may have mentioned before.

I’ll add that two weeks ago, I had shoulder surgery, and was given a cocktail of drugs. I’ve minimized taking anything after, for pain or otherwise, but had to inject in only the good shoulder since. 2 injections ago, it started bruising, so I am injecting in to my stomach until the bruising is gone, or I can inject in the other arm.

Additionally, and I hope this isn’t too much information, but is worth sharing. Since PFS (2006) and the ED that came with it, I have been attempting to ejaculate daily because of the fear of atrophy and how that may somehow promote a healthy prostrate, or prevent prostate cancer. It seemed harmless enough. Anyway, it didn’t always happen and was also pleasureless, which we all know. Additionally, the ejaculate was always watery and had no smell.

As of a couple of days ago, there has been more consistency and a bit of stickiness, along with a smell. It’s slight, but it’s there, and the first change since this condition first started.

There is still next to no orgasmic pleasure, but a tiny bit more response.

Oh, my testicles continue to hang more normally most of the time, and are warmer than before. I may have to start using powder there if this keeps up.

So far, all good signs, no ill effects, but I still have a way to go. I would appreciate it if we can all document what we’re experiencing, and would truly appreciate your good thoughts, wishes and prayers. This hell has to come to an end, and hopefully this protocol will help us get there.
Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals